PDA

View Full Version : Need Rear Sprocket Measurments Fast!

pcmamerica
04-11-2007, 08:57 PM
I bought a new 2008 KFX450R and its not fast by any means. I need a rear sprocket or hub measurment if you guys could help me please. Im trying to go down in rear gearing so I can go a litttle faster.

If you are looking at the hub and the 4 bolts, can you measure from center of the bolt to center of the next and maybe the size of the bolt going in the sprocket as far as diameter.

I dont really know how to measure these things accurately to tell if they interchange but I am desperate for speed.

Let me know.

Thanks, Jeff

400exrapes
04-12-2007, 05:35 PM
i thinkn its a 38 tooth if thats what your looking for if something else sorry i just noticed no one helped you out and that sucks i thought the kfx450r would be sick

pcmamerica
04-12-2007, 06:30 PM
Thanks for the info. The KFX450r is decent other than top speed. I am trying to get sprockets made. Its a great machine that just needs upgrades up the wazoo to make it sick. I can post a pic and if your interested i can post how pipe, cams, programmer, intake and sprockets wake it up.

Jeff

400exrapes
04-12-2007, 06:34 PM
yeah well it should be atleast as good as the ltr cause suzuki makes kawasaki and im pretty sure kawasaki makes good dirtbikes so there 450 engine should be great i can imagine its alot slower or even slower at all then the other 450's