PDA

View Full Version : 01 yamaha blaster

woodsracer144
04-11-2007, 08:32 PM
ok i have a 01 yamaha blaster for sale... need gone asap...i might be willing to part out if i can get enough...
i have a 01 motor in what i think is a 95 frame... i painted it all black in the fall last year along with the top end was redone.. and bore 40 over... not sure if its .04 or .004 or if its .40 i dont know all i was told when i get it from the shop that it was bored 40 over... i have ac nerfs on it... and i have left side a-arms(extra) race shave fronts and the stock ones... the right one has a small crack(stock) and im gonna try to mend it... along with the rear... on the back side of the seat... im getin a new seat cover made custom by a friend.... and i just put in a 2 weeks ago with mabie a hour of ridein are... front brake cable, rear brakes and bosyen reeds(my pay check down the craper!)... its in great shape... i have a 6-pack rack from a raptor 660 that is rigged for the blaster... i would sell to another raptor if some one wanted it name a price... i think its a prm.... i also have after market light on it but im gonna take them off i think.. my one buddy might buy the nerfs too... just changed the air filter in the first part of last month.. i think that it could use a cleaning...
i live about a hour from the twin city on the wisconsin side... and about 20 min. from chippewa... i need this thing gone!!! i have the oil tank, pump sprock, hoses and all that to put the oil injection on it too... i have some pegs and a harnes too... i havent used the extra harnes... along with the stock foot plates.. i have about 3 books to come with the wheeler... will to sell all the extra on the side if you goive me a price... i might be willing to meet.. depending on what i have to do... give me your best offer
you can pm me or e-mail me at moto-x-man199@hotmail.com

please.. DO NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT THIS ON THIS PAGE...

sorry i dont have aim and i will not ship... if you give me a check were goin to the bank before you get the quad so i know i have the money and i do not have paypal... i would like cash or a money order....thanks!

woodsracer144
04-12-2007, 06:53 PM
come on... its a great quad! shtow me a offer... the worst thing i can do is say no.... please some one has to want this thing!!!!

KXRida
04-13-2007, 01:33 PM
where are you located?

woodsracer144
04-13-2007, 03:13 PM
Colfax Wi... about a hour from the twin citys in MN and about 20 mins from chippewa WI. i might be able to meet...

KXRida
04-14-2007, 07:03 AM
pics to fasterkx105@yahoo.com