PDA

View Full Version : Hey PAPPY or anyone else

quadracer707
04-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Hey pappy with all the powder coating you do would you have or know who has a yfz swingarm for the 250r carrier. I would take one with or without the carrier any color. Anyone else who might know. Talk about bad luck, Just rebuilt the motor mighthave 20+ hours on quad & the engine locked up practicing today goin around a corner slide. Called engine builder said take out bring to him 1st thing in morning to see what happened. While we are taking out engine as we are taking out swingarm bolt, the swingarmm bolt hole left side is freakin cracked in half. You know if there was no such thing as bad luck I would have no luck at all. Wade just got this baby dialed in for district 6 race at Hurricane Hills this weekend. Oh well betternow than going over a HUGE jump. I know this might not be the thread to ask but we need right away ANY one you can P.M. if you dont want to take up this thread.
Thanx WADES DAD

Pappy
04-11-2007, 08:47 PM
i dont have a thing to offer you....and sure does suck, but going big and riding hard will take its toll.

hopefully someone will have something to help you out and get your boy going again!

05Z400rdr
04-11-2007, 09:56 PM
you should give burgard a call...idk if thats sumthin he has, but it could be. its worth the try...

Landon