PDA

View Full Version : eicher

pred174
04-11-2007, 06:33 PM
so how do u guys think he did for his first on a polaris

CannondaleRider
04-11-2007, 07:37 PM
That would be "Eichner"

Doug did very good on the Polaris, especially for his first weekend on it.

In Friday practice he looked a little uncomfortable, and out of place, but he told me that it handles very well, and turns better then his Honda(Which suprised him), and the power on it is great, even for the stock motor in his bikes. Lenny and the boys at Duncan had to work out some bugs after both the Production and Open races(Typical for a first race on a new bike) Doug ran the Team Race with one of my team mates, WORCS Pro #11 Tim Shelman, to clarify that the bugs were worked out. I watched Doug on every lap, and he looked VERY comfortable on it. Almost as comfortable as on his Honda.

In the Pro-Main, he pulled a decently substantial holeshot, and stayed in 1st or 2nd for the entire race. Josh Frederick, on his rampage as always, came from 10th, all the way to steal 1st from Doug. But, Doug EASILY held second. He did just as well as he has been on the Honda, and looked just as fast.

So, even though I'm not a big Polaris fan, and I'm partial to Honda. I'm extremely happy for Doug to have got the Polaris deal. It's easily 10 years overdue. Doug's exact quote to me was "It's not like I have anything to prove, I've won close to everything I've went after, the Polaris deal is great, it gives me a challenge, and I'm just going to go out and have fun for my last few years"

http://i13.tinypic.com/4503rqs.jpg

my88r
04-11-2007, 07:40 PM
thats a differnt bike for worcs i beat it tires him alot easyer than that honda. good to see a polaris doing so well though.

pred174
04-11-2007, 08:00 PM
im just really interested in buying a new outlaw but i wanna see it go through a year of getting the crap beat out of it and see if there are any major malfunctions

QuadJunkies
04-13-2007, 02:31 AM
I got some vidoe of Doug this wk end.I hoepfully wll have those up after the wk end.
I thought he looked DAYUM good !:cool:
Seeing him air it out was the coolest thing!:macho
Nice to see him back on the poduim again.