PDA

View Full Version : NH riders, Range roads in the Pembrook area?

DANVAN
04-11-2007, 05:03 PM
I just started a job in concord and was talking to a fellow rider who mentioned dirt roads that are marked as 'Range Roads', he says we can ride on them, and there are plenty of them in the Pembrook area where he lives.

Ive only lived up here a short time and have never heard of Range roads, is this true. He said he checked with the PD before riding and was told its cool. Any body else know about this?

These range roads are classed as 2-5, the higher the number, the worse condition the road is in, he says they can be fun.

Thanks for any info.

Manch Vegas
04-14-2007, 02:01 PM
heard of em dan, I think you can get to them from off of northpembroke rd. Don't know much else besides that! I know theres a few pits out there, but, have never ridden out there!

DANVAN
04-15-2007, 03:25 PM
Do u know if its legal riding?

Manch Vegas
04-15-2007, 04:29 PM
I have no idea. nothings really legal riding anymore! It'd be legal for me, only cuz I bought a new dirtbike an put a headlight an taillight on it, so it came from the dealer with a motorcycle title, so... I can ride on ANY road. I honestly don't really care anymore, if it's posted, I won't ride, but if it's not, I don't care. I'm so tired of not being able to ride anywhere!