PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: National Race Ready 300ex

procarbine2k1
04-11-2007, 01:18 PM
Here goes guys, thought I would throw this one up in the air. I want a national MX race ready 300ex, or something similar. I want something that is fully built, with complete aftermarket suspension and preferably motor work. Please do not respond if you are selling anything beat down, projects, 400ex's, or anything else.

I have a 2004 yfz450 that I would possibly trade, it is race ready, full suspension, very fast, VERY CLEAN, and approx. 30-40 hrs. I have been racing the 450 class for a couple years, and would like to change to something smaller. My yfz is VERY competitive, (Many mods. and a lot of $$$ invested), its just hard to be very competitive working full time, supporting your own racing, and have other things going on at the same time. I just dont have the time to invest anymore to be competitive in the 450 class, and am not having as much fun when I used to have my 250x/300ex...
*** Email me at procarbine2k1@aol.com for pics of the yfz. I would rather not sell outright if someone is interested in some kind of trade, but I might look into it if the price is riight.

procarbine2k1
04-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Anybody have any leads? I pmed that one fella on here about that 300ex he was selling for 10,000, but I cant get a response... I have also seen that yellow 300 in LA but cant travel that far to pick it up.

300exOH
04-19-2007, 10:03 AM
What kind of deal are you wanting?... straight up trade or a race ready 300ex+cash?

wishmasstir
04-20-2007, 06:17 AM
my buddy has a '92 250x w/'86 350x motor w/425cc big bore on it. powroll conversion w/header and tc shorty, jagg oil cooler. +2 swingarm, +2+1 a-arms works up front, durablue axle, 18s in the back and 20s up front, nerfs bumpers all those goodies. i think hes looking for 3k out of it

Hoggr9
04-20-2007, 02:17 PM
"97 ready to race
$3000
nickel Burgards +2 +1 w/Works
Lonestar +2 +4 stock swinger,2001 Raptor shock
Wiseco,Web,port & polish 400 carb
Whitebros/HMF pipe stainless
sparks box
MX klaws all around
Nerfs,bumper kill switch
Could use plastic
This is only pic i have.
Let me know if you're interested.

procarbine2k1
04-23-2007, 10:43 PM
Thanks for the replies guys... I would probably trade straight out for the riight machine, but it would have to be flawless with about everything that could be done to a 300 on it. My yfz is totally built, I just got a wild hair a couple weeks ago to try something different. I love the 350x conversions, but do not want one, I want something that could be raced in the smallbore class at my local track.
I have a deal pending with a guy on a bone stock 300 for 1,000 bucks (no trade deal), but I havent seen it and am a bit skeptical, so well see how that goes.
For those of you interested, I can send pics of my yfz, and the value of it should be around 6,000. Like I said before, it is a LOW hour machine, with a derisi/ hermann front end, and a stock bodied pep rear shock in the back. It stands at 50" wide and has Kenda Klaws up front with Knarly's in the back...

300exOH
04-24-2007, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by procarbine2k1
Thanks for the replies guys... I would probably trade straight out for the riight machine, but it would have to be flawless with about everything that could be done to a 300 on it. My yfz is totally built, I just got a wild hair a couple weeks ago to try something different. I love the 350x conversions, but do not want one, I want something that could be raced in the smallbore class at my local track.
I have a deal pending with a guy on a bone stock 300 for 1,000 bucks (no trade deal), but I havent seen it and am a bit skeptical, so well see how that goes.
For those of you interested, I can send pics of my yfz, and the value of it should be around 6,000. Like I said before, it is a LOW hour machine, with a derisi/ hermann front end, and a stock bodied pep rear shock in the back. It stands at 50" wide and has Kenda Klaws up front with Knarly's in the back...

Hmm....mine is nice but probably not $6000 worth...:ermm: My 300 is heavily modded except for the engine(stock internally) If I had some extra cash I would jump on the deal though. Unfortunately funds are limited at the moment.

procarbine2k1
04-24-2007, 08:28 AM
hey 300exOH, post up some pics or email me some pics for the heck of it.. would like to see your 300 regardless of value, could use some ideas if I end up getting one anyway!

300exOH
04-24-2007, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by procarbine2k1
hey 300exOH, post up some pics or email me some pics for the heck of it.. would like to see your 300 regardless of value, could use some ideas if I end up getting one anyway!

here ya go...

300exOH
04-24-2007, 09:22 AM
These are the most recent pics I have. I have since added red/black powermad handguards and a sticker or 2 but everything else is the same.

300exOH
04-24-2007, 09:28 AM
It has:
burgard +2+1 a arms
elka 400ex length front shocks w/upper shock mount bracket
durable +2+4 axle
works rear shock converted to SSD w/elka springs
fullbore front/stock rear plastic
RTC clutch perch/lever
kenda knarly rear/carlisle badlands fronts(holeshot clone)
LSR brake blockoff
reverse mod with foot shifter
UNI filter and modded airbox lid with outerware cover
MSR dominator bars
Sparks X4 pipe w/ disks and spark arrestor
SS front brake lines

and probably a couple more things I can't think of. lol

300exOH
04-24-2007, 09:31 AM
Also 400ex AC mudscreen bumper
AC 6 pack rack
DG nerfs