04-11-2007, 09:33 AM
nappy is racial...since when:p

hoe's? got their numbers:D

STEVENJANNA
04-11-2007, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

I think "JIGGABOO" was the icing on the cake.

Pappy
04-11-2007, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by STEVENJANNA
I think "JIGGABOO" was the icing on the cake.

hell, i hear worse then that from black radio dj's every morning driving to work. i see more blunt commentary on MTV from black hosts....

double standards are alive and well.

Villageidiott23
04-11-2007, 09:47 AM
its 2007 i dont understand why anyone is still making a big deal about this stuff. Let it go. this is the way i see it. if you have enough time in ur life to worry about this crap then obviously you dont have enough problems of ur own to worry about. i would be more then happy to provide you with them. some people just need to let the oppressed racial views go and get on with their lives.

Pappy
04-11-2007, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Villageidiott23
some people just need to let the oppressed racial views go and get on with their lives.

but it is the life of jesse jackson and al sharpton...without these issues they would have nothing to do:eek2:

both sharpton and jackson are keeping black folks "oppressed", they are just to white to see it:eek2:

Villageidiott23
04-11-2007, 09:49 AM
pappy you said it. why is it that a black man can drop the n bomb around other blacks but if a white person says it its a racial comment. **** that. its bull. you dont see white people complaining about being called a cracker what gives?

STEVENJANNA
04-11-2007, 09:59 AM
but it is the life of jesse jackson and al sharpton...without these issues they would have nothing to do:eek2:

both sharpton and jackson are keeping black folks "oppressed", they are just to white to see it:eek2:
Without starting a long posting, I understand exactly where you're train of thought is on the subject and I agree. Most black leaders will tell you that there are members in there own culture allowing this to happen.

Pappy
04-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Without starting a long posting, I understand exactly where you're train of thought is on the subject and I agree. Most black leaders will tell you that there are members in there own culture allowing this to happen.

allowing? what would the outrage from the white community be if one of our senators or other publically known went on national tv and said things that have been said by black leaders?

infact, sharpton and jackson are not elected officials of the black race, they are self appointed speakers that do not speak for the majority of the black folks. jackson has a history that borders on criminal (search budweiser and pepsi and how jackson bullied them about racism and then ironically one of his sons ends up owning a distribution system by these companies...can you say extortion kids!)

sharpton himself has a shady past, ofcourse most white and black folks know nothing of this. yet we allow them to railroad any white person they see fit to destroy.

my question....and if I was Imus i would have asked it...

"Al Sharpton, exactly who are you to seek my apology? And who appointed you the HNIC" <----the last part came from a buddy of mine after speaking on this issue last night. he is as black as the ace of spades and refuses to be labled African, he claims he has never been there...lmao

STEVENJANNA
04-11-2007, 11:11 AM
Pappy you misunderstood me. When I say leaders, I don't mean it in the literal sense of the word. How about "powerful blacks in positions of power"? For example, Bill Cosby, he has been speaking lately on how the only thing oppressing the blacks (or any other minority group) is themselves. He has gone as far as to say that it's there own fault and they should get up off there butts and do something about it. Louis Gossett Jr. was just interviewed about the Katrina issue and his sentiment was basically the same. Don't look for a hand out, stop sitting around complaining about what you're not getting and help yourselves. Sharpton and Jackson are hate peddlers and if you speak to most educated blacks they see through there B.S. of the Gov't (i.e. white man) owes you something.

Pappy
04-11-2007, 11:26 AM
lol..i wasnt replying to you specifically, just the "allowing" statement.

wilkin250r
04-11-2007, 11:34 AM
The REALLY stupid thing is, I doubt anybody would be making nearly as much fuss if it had come from Howard Stern.

<DRS>GPF
04-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
The REALLY stupid thing is, I doubt anybody would be making nearly as much fuss if it had come from Howard Stern.

or Dave Chapelle..

c450Razy
04-11-2007, 01:41 PM
thats because howard would not be a little ***** about it and say he was sorry.

And shapton and jackson would never do a interview with him because he would expose them for what they really are!

byrdman37876
04-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by c450Razy

And shapton and jackson would never do a interview with him because he would expose them for what they really are!

agreed.:)

bulkdriverlp
04-11-2007, 06:21 PM
heard on the news tonite that msnbc is canceling his radio show completely. a lot of the big name sponsors have backed out also. i think it was wrong what he said but thats why he's classified a "shock jock".

yamadjs08
04-11-2007, 08:06 PM
Earlier I had heard that Imus was only getting a 2 week suspension, but now they are firing him for good? Wow, a little extreme... Ridiculous if you ask me...:rolleyes:

wilkin250r
04-11-2007, 08:56 PM
I heard the big-name sponsers were only TEMPORARILY pulling their ads. I can't believe any of them would be so stupid as to pull out completely.

Imus is a big name, and there are literally millions of dollars at stake. Those kinds of decisions aren't made quickly.

I'm sure a suspension will take place, and sponsors will pull their ads temporarily, but nothing permanent is likely to happen yet. It will take a little while before a permanant course of action is settled on.

04-11-2007, 09:03 PM
what he said was wrong...period. i do believe it has been a little overblown though. and as far as self appointments, imus "self-appointed" himself a knowledged expert on everything under the sun. since when is being a talk radio host equal anything other than just being plane old obnoxious. i personally think imus is stupid. hence why he said something so dumb....as far as stern, he knows the racial line and he dances on it, but doesn't cross it...probaly because robin would stab him in the forehead with a fork!!:D

bradley300
04-12-2007, 07:22 AM
i think its horrible that we live in a country with free speech, but can still be so persecuted by what we say. the whole idea behind free speech is so people can negative or offensive things without fear of persecutuion. if you dont like what someone says, dissagree, and chage the channel, but by all means dont trample on his right to say it. we have become such a society of "make me happy, or else" that i cant stand it. alot of people need to be reminded of out inalienable rights. life, liberty and the PURSUIT of happiness. notice happiness is a goal, not a garuntee

bradley300
04-12-2007, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by dlerch
what he said was wrong...period. i do believe it has been a little overblown though. and as far as self appointments, imus "self-appointed" himself a knowledged expert on everything under the sun. since when is being a talk radio host equal anything other than just being plane old obnoxious. i personally think imus is stupid. hence why he said something so dumb....as far as stern, he knows the racial line and he dances on it, but doesn't cross it...probaly because robin would stab him in the forehead with a fork!!:D

actually he does cross them, thats why he's on satellite now and not normal radio. he said the dreaded "n" word a few times one morning and got pulled off radio for it

mx428
04-12-2007, 07:57 AM
Calling a womens basketball team nappy headed hoes is inappropriate and uncalled for no matter who says it, black or white. Just because black people say it doesn't make it any better. It was a stupid and unnecessary comment and there's no disputing that.

04-12-2007, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by bradley300
i think its horrible that we live in a country with free speech, but can still be so persecuted by what we say. the whole idea behind free speech is so people can negative or offensive things without fear of persecutuion. if you dont like what someone says, dissagree, and chage the channel, but by all means dont trample on his right to say it. we have become such a society of "make me happy, or else" that i cant stand it. alot of people need to be reminded of out inalienable rights. life, liberty and the PURSUIT of happiness. notice happiness is a goal, not a garuntee

agreed....i just thinks blacks are clawing for a piece of the pie, and when you have a fool like imus saying stuff like that, they feel it makes it that much harder....maybe with stern, probaly because of his relationship w/ robin amongst other factors, they don't see him as being insensitive to their fight. but i am a big free speech person that's for sure, and i'm thinking this isn't what it's about....

*and on a side note....how is jesse jackson a leader for the blacks...it wasn't that long ago he was exposed for having a child to someone other than his wife!! what kind of leader is that??!! i think if they would have more respectable black leaders, they would be taken more seriously by peope...JMO

bradley300
04-12-2007, 08:43 AM
i beleive it was sharpton that called NYC "hymie town" sometime during the 80's and he want even responible enuff to keep up his car payment a year a ago or so when it go repoed, and even Martin Luther King Jr. had a mistress and at least 1 STD, maybe the black community should re evaluate who they call a leader.

250R-Dee
04-12-2007, 09:01 AM
ummmm... Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson and none of the other self appointed representatives of the black race represent me. Those media whores only serve themselves while making a mockery of justice.

Is Al Sharpton a pimp? He sure wears a pimp hairstyle!!

If you want to outraged you should listen to the Al Joyner. This idiot is the supreme black racists. I can't believe the military actually allow his crappy, non-humorous and highly racial show to be aired on AFRTS (Armed Forces Radio and Televison Station).

Imus' comments shouldn't have been announced across a public airway but those were some nappy headed hoes:D

MentalState
04-12-2007, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by c450Razy

word to your mother Homey!!!!!!

I consider myself a blackman when I say F thoes nigga's...:macho

Imus is a putzzzz he deserves everything that he gets ....

As far as Stern goes...He would of shut thoes blackies down in a minute....

P.S. I am not a racists....:chinese:

04-12-2007, 01:07 PM
i beleive it was sharpton that called NYC "hymie town" sometime during the 80's and he want even responible enuff to keep up his car payment a year a ago or so when it go repoed, and even Martin Luther King Jr. had a mistress and at least 1 STD, maybe the black community should re evaluate who they call a leader.

ok mr king is a little different than al, and his work is way more respected and documented...let's try and keep this respectable and relevant with "real" and credible facts...not the ones the cross-dressing mr. hoover dug up/fabricated...:rolleyes:

Pappy
04-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by 250R-Dee
ummmm... Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson and none of the other self appointed representatives of the black race represent me. Those media whores only serve themselves while making a mockery of justice.

Is Al Sharpton a pimp? He sure wears a pimp hairstyle!!

If you want to outraged you should listen to the Al Joyner. This idiot is the supreme black racists. I can't believe the military actually allow his crappy, non-humorous and highly racial show to be aired on AFRTS (Armed Forces Radio and Televison Station).

Imus' comments shouldn't have been announced across a public airway but those were some nappy headed hoes:D

your black so you can call them nappy..lmao:devil: ;)

i did hear a clip from the Oprah show on the radio today, for being 4.0 students the one girl sure can not communicate...."its not part of my characteristic:huh " .....now i am no scholar, but im pretty sure "characteristic was used inappropriatley.

btw dee..glad to call you brother and see you dont buy into the black or white crap. i cant see how anyone would take either "color" of racists we are shown seriously, especially the underfed white guys screaming white power on you tube...lmao

(pssst...hows the leg)

Pappy
04-12-2007, 02:33 PM

*and on a side note....how is jesse jackson a leader for the blacks...it wasn't that long ago he was exposed for having a child to someone other than his wife!! what kind of leader is that??!! i think if they would have more respectable black leaders, they would be taken more seriously by peope...JMO

look no further then the mayor of washington dc (ex mayor but reelected after being busted for crack)

mark my words, if the black people of this country would ever wake up and realize the bill of goods they have been sold by sharpton, jackson and others....they will soon find out that the white man hasnt been the one keeping them down for the past 25 years!

as far as free speech, none exists. if a person wants to call you on something you say and has the vioce...you will lose. imus had the right to say what he did be it in bad taste or not.

and why hasnt sharpton and jackson headed down to NC and publically apologized to the white players from zDuke who they publically drug through the mud? that goes back to my asking who the hell is sharpton to ask for anything.

quad2xtreme
04-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Pappy you misunderstood me. When I say leaders, I don't mean it in the literal sense of the word. How about "powerful blacks in positions of power"? For example, Bill Cosby, he has been speaking lately on how the only thing oppressing the blacks (or any other minority group) is themselves. He has gone as far as to say that it's there own fault and they should get up off there butts and do something about it. Louis Gossett Jr. was just interviewed about the Katrina issue and his sentiment was basically the same. Don't look for a hand out, stop sitting around complaining about what you're not getting and help yourselves. Sharpton and Jackson are hate peddlers and if you speak to most educated blacks they see through there B.S. of the Gov't (i.e. white man) owes you something.

Sharpton and Jackson keep themselves in the light talking about racial crap...I've never seen a Mexican, Korean, Japanese version of Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson...they are too busy making there way in this country. If you consider how few blacks are in this country yet they do very well in voting on American Idol...that alone tells you that whites are capable of overlooking color. Personally, I get sick of those two and can't wait till they die...and Don King too but that is because he isn't racist...this ******* rips off his own people...he is all for himself.

/Jon

04-12-2007, 05:50 PM
look no further then the mayor of washington dc (ex mayor but reelected after being busted for crack)

mark my words, if the black people of this country would ever wake up and realize the bill of goods they have been sold by sharpton, jackson and others....they will soon find out that the white man hasnt been the one keeping them down for the past 25 years!

as far as free speech, none exists. if a person wants to call you on something you say and has the vioce...you will lose. imus had the right to say what he did be it in bad taste or not.

and why hasnt sharpton and jackson headed down to NC and publically apologized to the white players from zDuke who they publically drug through the mud? that goes back to my asking who the hell is sharpton to ask for anything.

i find it hard to disagree with a man who's right...and as far as the duke case...don't even get me started on that one...:mad: i wish education would be pushed/received better in the black community...they need to figure out that's their only chance, not playing in the nba...:ermm:

04-12-2007, 07:20 PM

hey that must mean "pappy" is really racist!! it means P-lenty nappy!! expect a call from al or jesse!!

bradley300
04-13-2007, 05:35 AM
ok mr king is a little different than al, and his work is way more respected and documented...let's try and keep this respectable and relevant with "real" and credible facts...not the ones the cross-dressing mr. hoover dug up/fabricated...:rolleyes:

. well, my wife is an american history teacher, so i'm not sure i'm really fabricating anything. actually you would be suprised at how much information is supressed by the media and government. two books well worth reading on the subject are "lies my teacher told me" and "lies across america" they explain how information is supressed and secrets are kept that way to make our presidents and civil leaders seem like more than men. but in turn, makes history boring and turns most kids off to history. i havent read the lies my teacher told me, but the lies across america is good. it takes you to many many of the natioanl monutments and shows how they mis quote and completly take words out of context to make the p[oint the government wants to make, not to point the person on the monument wanted to make

04-13-2007, 07:25 AM
. well, my wife is an american history teacher, so i'm not sure i'm really fabricating anything. actually you would be suprised at how much information is supressed by the media and government. two books well worth reading on the subject are "lies my teacher told me" and "lies across america" they explain how information is supressed and secrets are kept that way to make our presidents and civil leaders seem like more than men. but in turn, makes history boring and turns most kids off to history. i havent read the lies my teacher told me, but the lies across america is good. it takes you to many many of the natioanl monutments and shows how they mis quote and completly take words out of context to make the p[oint the government wants to make, not to point the person on the monument wanted to make

hey you're preaching to the choir....and as far as history teacher, i would assume that she is still a human, which are still prone to heresay, and self-fulfilling diagnosises, regardless of profession. and i've come to notice that the people in the aforementioned area of "expertise" have become good at moving hypothesis to fact. if for no other reason than to be the first to have such "fact"....and again i've heard of such things about MLK, they we're started/discovered by the FBI....:rolleyes: