PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen grindhouse?

SGA
04-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Looks like a good movie. Two movies actually, a double feature.

forty
04-11-2007, 06:09 AM
I heard it was awesome, but what Tarantino flick isn't?

Fred55
04-11-2007, 08:07 AM
I saw it...the first movie wasnt bad, it had some cool scenes in it.....the tarantino one on the other hand.....I should have went to a different movie.

1fst400
04-11-2007, 08:15 AM
my buddie went . he said the first one was not his thing, but the seccond one was cool.

Project300EX
04-11-2007, 08:38 AM
Tarantino is so overrated it's mind numbing. I have a feeling this will be worse than his previous stuff. From the looks of it, it looks pretty retarded.

And note I said overrated. I didn't say bad or anything. His movies are decent, I guess. He's definatly not the director god everyone puts him out to be.

SGA
04-11-2007, 09:57 PM
Well I hear theres blood, lots of shooting guns, tits, zombies and fast cars all set to cheap "B" grade movie style. Its a MUST SEE!:blah:

The first movie "Planet Terror" is directed by Robert Rodriguez who co directed "Sin City" (Now thats a heck of a movie if youre into violence and blood.0)

The second movie "death proof" was directed by Quentin Tarantino, who directed "Pulp Fiction", "Reservor dogs" and " Kill Bill"

I'll give my professional review on it in a day or two:o

Project300EX
04-11-2007, 10:01 PM
I'm not into the overly corny movies, unless they're strictly comedy.;)

SGA
04-11-2007, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Project300EX
I'm not into the overly corny movies, unless they're strictly comedy.;)
Speaking of corny movies, The G/F wanted to go see "Blades of Glory" this past weekend, so off we go to the movies.
Doesnt take much brains to follow that movie:ermm:

Project300EX
04-11-2007, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Speaking of corny movies, The G/F wanted to go see "Blades of Glory" this past weekend, so off we go to the movies.
Doesnt take much brains to follow that movie:ermm:

You should take her to 300 or Shooter. :devil:

sparta4188
04-12-2007, 07:04 AM
i saw 300 and blades of glory and grindhouse

300- great movie with heads flying and all

blades of glory- love the iron lotus but the movie is a bit weird

grindhouse- first one was ok but kinda gross when the guys dick is melting off when trying to get a BJ.
seconed moive was alot better, i wanted to see the lap dance part but w/e the clips were "not found" lol and then i loved the ending when he gets the crap kicked out him

Ralph
04-12-2007, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by forty
I heard it was awesome, but what Tarantino flick isn't?

Hostel. He dint make it but associated himself with it.

SGA
04-15-2007, 11:19 PM
Well I went and saw them tonight. They definatly got the cheap "B" grade movie thing down pat.

1st movie: LOTS of blood and gore, nonstop action, some T & A, pretty good actors, whole thing had a cheesy feel to it.

2nd movie: Decent car scenes, all two of them. Had some pretty boring parts with too much talking for an action movie. The parts that had Kurk Russell in them were good. The rest of the movie was wake me up when something exciting happens.

No break/ intermission between the two movies. At the start of the second movie, go use the bathroom and stretch while the girls talk about thier boyfriends and such for twenty minutes. You wont miss anything worth seeing.