PDA

View Full Version : Scarred

MX MaNiAc 06
04-10-2007, 08:03 PM
Well i just watched this show n its pretty cool. I have 2 scars that would make the show if i got it on tape. Most of the things they do on the show are so stupid. Ive gotten hurt doing way cooler things. lol

In the previews i saw the crash from the end of Carpe Diem when the guy cases the triple n his bone goes through his hand.

tgreenz400
04-10-2007, 08:17 PM
ya i watched the preveiw show a while back and that show is pertty awesome

firefighterjosh
04-10-2007, 08:36 PM
When and what time is it on soudns interesting

Seano300ex
04-10-2007, 08:39 PM
I just watched it too like an hour ago but that first scene when that kid tryed to gap them stairs and rolled his ankle and stuff was crazy! but them 2 scenes were just stupid, definitly worth watching tho!

esr250r86
04-10-2007, 08:52 PM
Yeah, that part when he brakes his ankle is pretty sick, and on the commercial when they are drilling into that guys knee and doing surgery is sick too. Yeah, I saw the quad casing it but I didnt know what happened to him,

allstock
04-10-2007, 08:59 PM
yea that show was crazy. but the wood catapult, that was just stupidity.

Quad18star
04-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Damn ... too bad nobody got my accident on film . I think I could have taken top honours .

KTM 125 flying through the air with a direct impact into the side of a YFZ 450 ... right leg taking all the impact .

Leg split wide open + pieces of bone laying in the dirt = One nasty scar !!!!!:ermm:

insaneracin2003
04-10-2007, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Damn ... too bad nobody got my accident on film . I think I could have taken top honours .

KTM 125 flying through the air with a direct impact into the side of a YFZ 450 ... right leg taking all the impact .

Leg split wide open + pieces of bone laying in the dirt = One nasty scar !!!!!:ermm:
I just threw up a lil :ermm:

Quad18star
04-11-2007, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by insaneracin2003
I just threw up a lil :ermm:

HAHAHA !!!

You know I could have made a few skateboarding accidents look as bad as papercuts .

But yeah , there's just something about a bone sticking out of someone's leg that makes you want to hurl .... and bone chunks laying around . ;)

Best thing ( or worst thing) I've ever heard from a paramedic ..." Oh chit , look at those pieces of bone ... I'll bag them , maybe the surgeon could use them" :eek:

MX MaNiAc 06
04-11-2007, 09:00 PM

I got landed on by a yz250. I believe if it was on tape it would make the show. Laying on my back with my foot laying flat on the ground was enough to make my father want to cry. They pulled my pant leg up to see it and they said the bone poking the skin looked like if u pulled a balloon around ur finger. The place where it was poking will never even have skin there again. I also have some surgery scars on my leg.

I do have myself jumping off my house into a bush on tape. I have 2 scars from that. But that was so stupid theres no way id put it on tv. Im embarassed to show it to some of my friends. haha

mephyst
04-12-2007, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
I got landed on by a yz250. I believe if it was on tape it would make the show. Laying on my back with my foot laying flat on the ground was enough to make my father want to cry. They pulled my pant leg up to see it and they said the bone poking the skin looked like if u pulled a balloon around ur finger. The place where it was poking will never even have skin there again. I also have some surgery scars on my leg.

I do have myself jumping off my house into a bush on tape. I have 2 scars from that. But that was so stupid theres no way id put it on tv. Im embarassed to show it to some of my friends. haha

LETS SEE IT!!!!!!!

PolarisRider06
04-12-2007, 12:09 AM
HAHAHA !!!

You know I could have made a few skateboarding accidents look as bad as papercuts .

But yeah , there's just something about a bone sticking out of someone's leg that makes you want to hurl .... and bone chunks laying around . ;)

Best thing ( or worst thing) I've ever heard from a paramedic ..." Oh chit , look at those pieces of bone ... I'll bag them , maybe the surgeon could use them" :eek:

OMG thats awesome.... sucks but the paramedic thing is awesome... lol... do you have any pics of the bone pieces in the dirt or anything like that?

MX MaNiAc 06
04-12-2007, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by mephyst
LETS SEE IT!!!!!!!

I bought software to hook my camera up to the computer but i havent figured it out yet. As soon as i get that right ill put all kinds of videos on here.

Quad18star
04-12-2007, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by PolarisRider06
OMG thats awesome.... sucks but the paramedic thing is awesome... lol... do you have any pics of the bone pieces in the dirt or anything like that?

Nah ... there's no video or pictures that I know of . Everyone was kind of in a panic to get the paramedics in . We were in a sand pit and the ambulance got stuck , so they had to call in the helicopter to airlift me out . The chopper landed , dropped off a couple air medics , then the chopper had to go re-fuel because they had just flown in from another accident . I was probably laying in the dirt with my leg split open for a good hour before I was transported to the hospital . :ermm:

I never looked at my leg when I was laying there , because I probably would have passed out ... I just remember all the guys I was riding with take a few steps back when they cut my pant leg off . Heard it was a nasty sight . In fact one of the medics said it was the worst break he had seen in his career .

The x-ray pictures and scar pictures are floating around on this website though . I have a 10-12 inch scar down my right leg .... all caused by the bone ripping through the skin . The surgeon told me he didn't have to do any cutting ... the bone had it it all for him. :confused:

400EXTRA
04-12-2007, 02:44 PM
its on at tuesdays some pretyy crazy crap is on there