PDA

View Full Version : Phil Cole in season workout program !

SCUDA
04-10-2007, 12:36 PM
I bought the pre-season workout program and it has really helped me kick off the season on a great note. I have so far won two KY State series races & gotten 2 top fives in the nationals. I owe it all to Phil and my hard work.... I can stand up the entire two plus hours of a GNCC race & can charge harder than I have ever been able to. He now has devoloped an in season workout program so I bought it too. When I recieved it, I could not believe how detailed this program is.

The program is based on the GNCC series (he can adapt it match other race series too! ) The inital program runs for 12wks up until the summer break and then again after the summer break through to the Ironman race. (Racers that have previously purchased my Pre-Season program will then use that in the summer break to peak again for the restart of the season in september!) The program is big totalling in 21 weeks of workouts!!! it may have to be sent in a box with UPS!
It includes every single day of working out including weekends for the whole 21wks!

The program is a periodized program that will get you peaking for every national and will not send you to the line tired. It includes Strength Training, Cardiovascular Training, AB/Core Conditioning and Flexibility, along with basic pre/post race nutrition guidelines (before anyone asks this is not a nutrition guide telling you what to eat- you should consult a nutritionist for such information!).

If you are interested in taking your racing to the next level- email Phil at Phils E-mail ATVFitness@hotmail.com