PDA

View Full Version : Tales of betrayal and lies

Creech52
04-10-2007, 09:21 AM
Haha. Ok I just want to say Im bored, and I dont need advice, dont want to dump my problems on you, just trying to kill some time and get some stuff off my chest.
So Im just tired of friends and ex-girlfriends lying to me and stabbing me in the back. It seems as though Im destined for this crap. I dont think Ive had a friend that was a true friend that I could fully trust. I mean Ive had some good friends but there always comes a time when they stab me in the back or d*ck me over. The same with women, but I kinda blame myself for that one because I should have known better, except the most recent one. Infact still kinda going through the process, we are technically on a break but I know what the outcome is going to be. But I trusted her for 3 years and listened to it all and sucked it up and I dont know if it was all a lie, maybe it just started wearing off and she didnt love me anymore, but so be it. Im more concerned about the friend issue because it seems to be more important. I mean am I just over reacting is every person out there like that. Maybe things in the past have just messed my head up, and made me paranoid. I feel now that I cant trust anyone, I feel like im in a bubble and when someone steps inside that bubble they tell me something and then as soon as they are outside of it the world is against me. I dont know what the hell is wrong with me. Ohwell.

tat900
04-10-2007, 11:30 AM
Hey man I know exactly were you are coming from. If you dont make a change it will only get worse . You cannot let your past ever affect your future. Dont let the actions of some people make you loose your trust in people. Now im not saying trust everyone but dont let the trust issue affect it long term. I was engagedto a wonderful woman and I let my past and my not trusting destroy our relationship. Dont make the same mistakes i did. Dont let people make you fell less than you truely are . My advice go see a therapist they arent just for crazy people and telling someone how your feeling and helping you can be very rewarding. I dont know if you did the same things as I did but dont bottle your emotions up becasue it only hurts you in the long run.