PDA

View Full Version : Cabin Rentals at Atv Park

dan harris
04-10-2007, 08:14 AM
Cabin Rentals at the Breezewood Proving Grounds are available for week and weekends rentals.

We have large 2 story cabins available the next 3 weekends !!

Cabin rentals for a 3 day stay at the park in the cabin are $120 per person and that includes all of your riding fees for Friday Saturday and Sunday !!

Large cabin has 3 sleeping area's, two full baths, a complete kitchen, and the living room also has a pool table, and satellite tv.

To book your stay at the park Email Dan at: breezewoodprovinggrounds@yahoo.com

dan harris
04-10-2007, 08:19 AM
Anyone checking this out that has stayed in one of the rentals should respond and let people know what they thought of their stay at the park.

....Cabins hold up to 16 people ! Right at the park - Wake up and ride ! Ride all day then hang out around a fire talking about the day..........

GOOD TIMES

TWISTED
04-10-2007, 08:29 AM
Did you ever get your 450 done???

mine
04-10-2007, 12:41 PM
Hey dan it Mike Olivier, Max's son.

For spring fling me and my family stayed in the upper cabin, on the left as you come into the park. It was awesome.You get your own bathroom and shower (toilet too.)TV,fridege,microwave,coffe maker, and deffinetly some stuff i'm missing. We did some video capturing of the park and riders, so basicly we rode all day and watched footage during the night.

The cabins have heaters / I saw an AC for when it gets warmer,

The shower is super warm.

The beds are super comfy, as are the pillows :cool:

Satelite t.v, which i was to busy to watch :(

You get a coffee pot,microwave,fridge,dvd/vhs machine, 2 seater couch.

Theres probably much more stuff i'm missing, I was just to busy on the tracks. But let me tell ya, It is so much more conveniant to just take off your boots go upstairs, shower and go to sleep. Than to get all mangled up with the tent mess. Either way, great park, great cabin, and best of all great people.

Thanks for an awesome weekend guys, we will be up shortly.

Mike

gbcap
04-11-2007, 07:04 AM
ill agree with mike. staying in the cabin makes the weekend a whole lot more enjoyable. no more dusty tent camping. ill be getting the cabin alot more often now that i have spent one weekend in it.

comfortable, heaters or ac, nice showers, comfy beds, within 50 yards of the main cabin for food ifyou don't want to cook in thier stocked kitchens. (cooking utensils not food).

dan harris
04-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
Did you ever get your 450 done???

I talked to Pappy last Saturday and he tells me the only thing we are still waiting on are the Stadium front shocks. Hopefully this weekend. I'm dying to ride.;

coolguy8769
04-11-2007, 09:05 PM
Dan you gonna be up there Friday? i dont have school so im coming up. how the tracks?

dan harris
04-16-2007, 02:43 PM
CABIN RENTALS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR THE NEXT THREE WEEKENDS. INCLUDING THE ATVRIDERS.COM RIDE ON THE 5TH AND 6TH OF MAY.

EMAIL ME TO RESERVE A CABIN FOR YOUR GROUP.

BREEZEWOODPROVINGGROUNDS@YAHOO.COM