PDA

View Full Version : Tell Me About Your Best Day Of Riding..

QuadJunkies
10-09-2002, 09:33 PM
Well, its been almost a month since I have ridden, and Im going NUTS!..cant wait until Fri..I was sitting here thinking about the best day ever that I went riding.. I went to St. Anthonys for 4 days this summer and it was th most relaxing fun,unrushed vacation I have ever had..Lets here about yours best day ever of riding..:)

10-09-2002, 09:34 PM
when i wrecked at hangtime mx and broke my butt

Nausty
10-09-2002, 09:36 PM
my best time?? Uh I don't think I remember, i've been riding for like 8 years. Pry my first time at bluff creek (lol, I felt like I was mad max in a mad max film)

Pappy
10-09-2002, 09:36 PM
anytime i ride with my kids:p

QuadJunkies
10-09-2002, 09:42 PM
riding with the kids is good fun:) I would have to say that ties up with my duning trip ,we took the kids for some serious muddin this summer,that was lots of fun, until we had to wash them:( still finding mud hiding..The kids had so much fun rippin through the mud.Come on guys~~~ your best day riding ..you would remember.:rolleyes:

10-09-2002, 09:46 PM
when i started clearing my 50 foot double when i first got my 400ex..then the next day i had to get 15 stiches when i over cleared it.

10-09-2002, 09:49 PM
The first time I got to ride my Moto on an mx track was very fun. The first time I ever went riding was very fun too. Just some trail riding with a bunch of buddies at an old strip mine. I still enjoy riding, but most of the time when I go anymore it is pounding laps to get better for a race. It is fun, but different.

QuadJunkies
10-09-2002, 10:05 PM
WEll, this is my first quad, so it is very memorable,nothing quite like that first ride eh???i have learned so much in a short time,love every minute of it(except the wiring crap):rolleyes: lol..I am planning on upgrading mine son, so I will be sad when I sell her...lets here some more best rides. thanks for your posts..

10-09-2002, 10:08 PM
This may sound kind of funny, but I have had four quads. A 300EX, 400EX, Raptor, and my Moto, and I probably had the most fun on the 300EX.

airheadedduner
10-09-2002, 11:19 PM
The first time I rode an MX track. I got arm pump after 2 laps but once I got used to it it was a lot of fun. Specially when I landed on a dirtbike. Slow riders need to stay off line!!!!!!!!!

10-10-2002, 05:46 AM
Back when i was 12 years old and a guy let me ride his banshee!!! what a ride!!!!

lil400exman
10-10-2002, 06:03 AM
up in michigan white cloud over 90miles of trails no dnr hills sand and good times it was so nice!!!!90-1 trail they had 7 36 mile trails it was so awesome all state owned too:devil :eek: :D :cool:

10-10-2002, 06:20 AM
Anytime I go riding and can drive myself home with no injuries and remember my name I consider that a awesome day of riding..:D

Regarding riding trips...I'd have to say the Exriders Hatfield McCoy trips are an absolute blast,,if you haven't been your missing more fun than you can ever imagine..:blah

own2424
10-10-2002, 06:22 AM
This summer when I was in Arizona for a month...and riding in Glamis and Buttercup...definitely the best riding experience Ive ever had!

PinkFlame26
11-08-2002, 09:00 PM
well my best time riding was over the summer.....i was riding on my 400 Ex n i was riding over by some powerlines....n as i was too busy paying attention to some bunny that was hoping along side of my quad....i slammed into a powerline....yeah i spent about seven weeks in the hospital....i thought i died. that was the best ever!!

PS- THIS NEVER HAPPENED!

HAHAHAHAHHAA :huh

Bean
11-08-2002, 10:01 PM
first day of racin on a MX track for sure

EvilJester400EX
11-08-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Bean
first day of racin on a MX track for sure
that was like 2 weeks ago for me

11-08-2002, 10:28 PM
probobly when me and my friend went to places weve never gone, found some awesome hill climbs, and finding new trails.

theres still a couple trails that we have never explored together, thatll be our next trip. right now my bike is broken, everything but the plastic the frame and the motor (minus everything to do with the clutch).......... but also some of the trails have so much mud on them we cant go down them, thats why i wanted a kodiak or a wolvy with an unlocker instead of a 400ex, reverse is nice when your in tight crap

Tommy 17
11-09-2002, 07:55 AM
the last ride at rausch creek was by far the best day of riding for me... hanging out with pappy, lou, norm, dave, mike, and all the rest was great... i can't wait to go back next year!!!

and we all know the best part is TRACK GIRL!!!

flyin#5
11-09-2002, 09:02 AM
probably a couple of years ago when i had a 400ex that someone was storing at my house and said i could ride it all i wanted. me and my friend stayed out all night dragging each other and cars in the field, playing hide seek catch make them stop then whoop there @ss. we ran through 4 tanks of gas that night. we stayed out from 5-12 or 1.

Dune Surfer
11-09-2002, 10:01 AM
I think the most fun was the first day I went. My friend took me to Glamis. He took me strait to the big bowls and we hauled a**. I had never been on a quad and didn't know you should start easy, but I have been extreme skiing for years and it seemed kinda the same. He loaned me his ex400 and couldn't believe I could keep up. I crashed a couple of times but didn't get hurt.
That was it I was hooked. The next trip I suprised the he** out of him when I showed up with a new 02 ex400.
So much fun I can hardly believe it's legal!!!

QuadTrix6
11-09-2002, 10:09 AM
the day i didn't wreck :blah ..jk probably my first time i ever got on a quad and me and my brother were taking turns trying to get into 1st gear and the quad kept jerking foward and stalling ..LMAO, those where the days:D

QuadJunkies
11-09-2002, 10:10 AM
Wow.. these are some really good stories of riding..keep em coming oh BTW~~~400ex21~~~ who is TRACK GIRL???

CHAUNCY
11-09-2002, 10:21 AM
when I was on little quads and bikes because the jumps seem bigger the riding places seem HUGE and the hills seem like mountains with a little quad or bike.