PDA

View Full Version : Ironman GNCC next weekend

indygncc
10-09-2002, 09:24 PM
Who all is going? Any of you guys going to race a different class since the season is almost over?

derekhonda
10-10-2002, 04:14 AM
ill be watching, if they take the same route as last year ill be down where you go through the big creek crossing and then there are about 5 ways to go up the other side. Ill be helping everyone who gets stuck.

ranger400ex
10-10-2002, 07:32 AM
2 members of team Quadshop will be there.
Myself and Zach.

He is running stock class last I heard, and I am going after the novice class.

My buddy may come along for his first race in the first year class.

chavez
10-10-2002, 07:45 AM
the fat man and the mexican will be there

bradley300
10-10-2002, 07:49 AM
i might come, rico mentioned something about it too. there is a mid south in bama that sunday though soi'm not sure what im doing yet. Maybe both?

cdalejef
10-10-2002, 07:55 AM
:grr d@@n you Brad, if you do both then I'll have to do both!:grr

Wingnut
10-10-2002, 07:56 AM
I'm going. I haven't decided if I am going to stick with the First Year Racer class or switch up to the 4 Stroke C class. Last night I noticed a little smoke in the exhaust (I could not tell if it was blue of black), so may be on my old 400EX. Then I could do the stock class.

Johnny_G
10-10-2002, 09:56 AM
I think I'll run Senior class!!!! LMFAO

It seems that Racer Productions will let ppl run whatever class they want these days!!!!!!!

BTW My old man may move to Super Senior for Ironman, so he can run with the girls, we have a bet going I say they will beat him he says no!

we'll know next saturday!!!!

indygncc
10-10-2002, 10:18 AM
Those women are faster than anyone would think. Id say it will be close b/c he seems to do pretty good in the seniors class. I know that the seniors champion Ron Martin is fast as S#$T for an old man.

cdalejef
10-10-2002, 10:30 AM
Hey Adam, check you PM's!

Extremeracer167
10-10-2002, 11:33 AM
Ill tell ya what, my dad just started racing th Sr. class, in fact he just started racing ATVs all together at High POint, but hes pretty fast on that thing, and at St. clairsville he was running 4th then some shmuck hit him an dknocked off his muffler.

**** yeah them girls are D@MN fast!!! Hey JG i know what your talking about. They let ppl do soe realyl stupid things as far as classes go. The thing i dont understand is....i know al the rules and guidelines for the stock class, but a blaze is a stock quad, why arent they allowed to run that class??? It is a BONE STOCK QUAD!!??

10-10-2002, 12:03 PM
Well I race MX but never have raced any type of XC. What class would you think I should enter..I know if i raced beginer or first year I'd get so much crap over it,,it wouldn't be funny. What class did most of you start in? I'm thinkin like 4 stroke C but I'd really hate to get my arse handed to me in my first race..but i also don't wanna be a sandbagger..what chew guys think???

indygncc
10-10-2002, 12:59 PM
Jeff I donthave any in my inbox? I just cleaned it out also:huh

cdalejef
10-10-2002, 01:10 PM
Check it now!

indygncc
10-10-2002, 01:18 PM
Same message as before?:huh

10-10-2002, 01:27 PM
are ya sure your in your inbox and not archives or anything???

cdalejef
10-10-2002, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by indygncc
Same message as before?:huh so you did get it?

Pappy
10-10-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
:grr d@@n you Brad, if you do both then I'll have to do both!:grr

hehe....bradley is the iron man it sounds like....lol

get him on a race quad ...turn him loose jeff:devil

cdalejef
10-10-2002, 02:27 PM
Were working on it!:macho

Mity Mo
10-10-2002, 04:23 PM
Can a MX quad ride the whole course. My front end is about 49.5 inches wide on Zero Preload style shocks. I have never run anything but MX so I am interested in trying this. Mo:confused:

cdalejef
10-10-2002, 04:26 PM
LOL:eek: :eek: :eek: good luck!

10-10-2002, 04:58 PM
I will be there for sure. The class I run is still up in the air? We will see maybe i will change to stock class.

trx400ex
10-10-2002, 06:21 PM
NO dont take an mx quad on the track without atleast changing the arms and adjusting the axle, there was a sopt in last years track that a stock quad barely squeezed through..can wait to go...gotta super long drive ahead of me

cdalejef
10-10-2002, 06:48 PM
Can I get a ride to the race with you?

indygncc
10-10-2002, 09:39 PM
Go ahead and race your MX bike, Ironman is the most open coarse in the series.

Hey Rico, Are you going to the Ironman? I need to meet you......all I ever read about you on here is how you sit around and drink beer all the time.....! Look forward to meeting you

bradley300
10-10-2002, 09:54 PM
hey kenny- i am ironman! and im saving for the race quad

10-11-2002, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by indygncc

Hey Rico, Are you going to the Ironman? I need to meet you......all I ever read about you on here is how you sit around and drink beer all the time.....! Look forward to meeting you

I don't know if I'll be there or not,,might have to go put up deerstands and do some other stuff that weekend...and yes I do like to sit around and drink beer,,but only on days ending in Y.:huh

Kenny,,Bradley is the ironman I have to agree,,,he has to iron the jerseys and pants of team quadshop before every race.

bradley300
10-11-2002, 07:05 AM
:mad: :mad: :grr :grr

cdalejef
10-11-2002, 07:07 AM
LMAO!!

ranger400ex
10-11-2002, 07:21 AM
I felt like Rico at the Mid -South. Just sitting around drinking(Water for me, beer makes you look like Rico:eek: ) and not riding.

JEFF, RICO, ROWLRAG, MARTY,BRADLEY, KENNY

I will offer to pick you guys up (Kenny can ya meet me half way :) next friday and you can stay at my house(No I do not live with my parents like Rico or Jeff!!) so that we can have the largest team turnout there. Team Quadshop/EXriders. It would be like the NAC's/Cannondale team only we are bigger and better riders. :macho

JEFF you guys can make two races can't ya? I sense a little age coming on with all the talk about "I used to run both races, but probably not anymore." I guess the only way you can make two is on ATV fury?

RICO Deerstands and scouting eh?......sounds like another excuse for her telling you no :blah I have been wanting to see if the talk is just that, or if you can back it??

Bradley I think it is time we show them how it is done.

Hopefully see you guys there. Jim "Tinner" Geraci will be there with a buddy and Bob Meszaros is going to try.

See ya at top,

BMW

cdalejef
10-11-2002, 07:51 AM
Rico, should we set him straight?

bradley300
10-11-2002, 08:00 AM
maybe i wont go to both races because you guys would have to come, and i dont know if your old frail bodies could take it. o well.

dont worry ranger, i'll show him this time!:devil

10-11-2002, 08:01 AM
I'm thinkin it might need to happen...

I'm guessin Ranger has nothing other to do than ride quads and munchkin punchin..:eek:

No excuses here,,huntin season is in and that's my favorite thing to do even over riding..:huh But who know's maybe I need to bring it and lay some smack downs...:eek:

cdalejef
10-11-2002, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by bradley300
maybe i wont go to both races because you guys would have to come, and i dont know if your old frail bodies could take it. o well.HMMM....It would be a shame it this little 300 sitting here in the shop were to suddenly have a mysterious problem...HMMM

bradley300
10-11-2002, 08:09 AM
NO NO NO NO!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

ranger400ex
10-11-2002, 09:07 AM
So Rico and Jeff, you guys running out of social scurity yet? There are a couple nice "old folk" homes in Indy that might be to your liking.
Deer hunting eh?.....wel how about I whoop your arse at the ironman and then show you how to shoot real deer. I have permission to hunt on land bout 15minutes from the ironman. I might even through in a indiana deer tag to sweeten the deal. But i am betting that your fragile heart couldn't handle it.

And if I remember correctly Jeff, someone was riding your blaze until the last turn and then you switched with him. I never saw him flip, but man you were able too....arthritis must have set in after the first lap or so????:eek:

BMW

ranger400ex
10-11-2002, 09:11 AM
Bradley and I will probably have to make like the "Danger Ranger" and pull you guys out all the time. (Rico you can ask Jeff and John about this one) I have two tow straps, one for Rico and one for Jeff. John won't have time to come cause it takes to long to de-tit his quad. and It seems like Marty has the only real excuse, cause you never mess with a pregnant lady:D

cdalejef
10-11-2002, 09:17 AM
WHAT THE HE11!!!:grr

10-11-2002, 09:28 AM
Dim there's fightin words...boys,,lets load em up...and I don't mean quads...:eek:

Ranger I don't know if you'll be able to whoop my arse or not,,I'm not runnin the womens class...:blah

cdalejef
10-11-2002, 09:36 AM
LMAO!

Pappy
10-11-2002, 09:47 AM
OH MY......A CHALLENGE OR AN OFFER? well im up for some hookers and some racin:eek: anyone talkin smack about my boyz......i will have to get involved i reckon:macho :blah i geuss i could take some cash and hire a ringer to smoke ya....but with jeff and rowlag......and bradley....(he is still on our side?) and i think ol' racin rico can hold his own......just have a beer ready for the pit stop:blah

ok.....if you are blowin smoke in good fun......no prob.....i expect cold beer and hot women.....a soft bed and heuvos in the cd player....what time we gettin there:devil

ranger400ex
10-11-2002, 12:01 PM
Hey Kenny, isn't that your mom I here calling....."Kenneth its time for bed, you better get home right now old man"

Rico-I will believe it when I see you.

Jeff-I gotta be nice to you, you can hold my shocks for ransom. :D

Bradley- Guess it is up to the big boys to show em how its done. Maybe Rico will let you ride his EX, he won't be using it.

All I can say it BRING IT :devil

PS Working on some dirty butts for the Quadshop/EXriders victory banquet( I will find a couple without teeth and barefoot for you Kentuckians and those who associtate with them) I know why you guys have problems at the races cause you are not used to making that many turns in your family tree let alone a race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pappy
10-11-2002, 12:04 PM
hehe......i just got a call.....my bud will be racin there and meeting a shock company rep there for sponsorship negotiations.....so dont be surprised if i show up;)

thats some funny stuff with the family tree....lmao:D

cdalejef
10-11-2002, 01:13 PM
Martin from ELka will be there. Were taking that crazy canadian to a nudy bar on friday!:devil

Keep talking smack Rangerboy!

ranger400ex
10-11-2002, 01:29 PM
I will lead all who are willing to the best one in the area, or at least that is what my friend said:D

cdalejef
10-11-2002, 01:31 PM
Martin is coming down here. Rico says PT's is the best.

10-11-2002, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by ranger400ex

Jeff-I gotta be nice to you, you can hold my shocks for ransom. :D

And bein that I'll be at the quadshop in 20 minutes from now,,I can hold them ransom too...mua haa haaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa I'll go ahead and custom build them for ya..you say you want them stiffer than a weddin pecker,,,DONE. No oil in them,,,replace it with butter..DONE use the rezzies as target practice with my huntin rifle,,,DONE. Let me know if you want any other custom setting done to it...I think a nice 1/4 inch hole in the bottom of the shock should help with valving issues...mua haaa haaaaaa :devil

cdalejef
10-11-2002, 01:48 PM
Or you could put a nice size scratch on that new UFO plastic!:devil

Pappy
10-11-2002, 01:52 PM
hehe.........rico is buyin the crf.....beatin the snot out of some poor kids shocks....gonna get marty thrown in jail for quad rape....get jeff divorced because of the nuddy bar thing(oh...thats next friday night) dang......snipers killin peeps left and right up here....i geuss im headed to iraq......should be quieter there:eek: :blah

ranger400ex
10-11-2002, 02:54 PM
PT's eh????THAT EXPLAINS IT ALL, RICO IS GAY!! PT's is where are the queer folk hangout, damn Rico at least you could have kept it in the family, but a flamer?? I have lost all respect for ya now. I think we need to hit the Wild Cherry or Classy Chassis. Of course we can all get into PT's free, one of the guys I worked with is now the manager there Brad Robinson.

PS Rico, maybe they will start a new class for you, "Queer-Scoot A" :eek:

Pappy
10-11-2002, 02:57 PM
aint nuttin worse then the showin up at the local nuddie bar only to find out its gay bob night:eek:

cdalejef
10-11-2002, 03:15 PM
LMAO

rowlrag
10-11-2002, 09:00 PM
RACERS in Sparta is the place to be, and it's only gay Bob night when Rico shows up:eek:

bradley300
10-12-2002, 07:41 AM
i WILL show em how its done this time

riding the 416 would be cool but i have to convince the tech guy taht its actually a 300 so i can stay in the sport class

Kenny- you seem confused, i am playing both sides right now, its more fun that wat

P.S.- there wouldnt happen to be any of that famous deer chili at the race would there?

Pappy
10-12-2002, 08:10 AM
bradley......you either get it done out there.....or dont come back!!!!:blah just keep ridin away....:huh

10-12-2002, 12:09 PM
Rico says PT's is the best I am pretty sure the people that hang out at PT's are not gay. obviously you have never been there. They got some all natural college folk working there. Nice place.

bradley300
10-12-2002, 10:02 PM
yes sir kenny!

cdalejef
10-13-2002, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by bradley300
Kenny- you seem confused, i am playing both sides right now, its more fun that wat
:huh :huh :huh ............:eek: :eek: :eek:

10-14-2002, 09:14 AM
Do you guys think a bullet from a 9mm or a 50 caliber slug from a blackpowder gun would hurt worst???:huh

cdalejef
10-14-2002, 09:53 AM
I say a BB would do the most damage!!!

10-16-2002, 11:57 AM
looks like just me and bradley300 will be up there on saturday...I mentioned something to the quadshop guys about me runnin in the junior class with them and all of a sudden they can't race now..:confused:

tprender
10-16-2002, 07:45 PM
Jeff and Rico if you are going let use know what kind of rig that you will have so that I can find you Friday. I am thinking about taking off Thur and leaving then, more time to drink before the race on Sat. I am going to try the +50 class again. If it rains to much, just have to drink more beer and forget the riding.

10-17-2002, 07:00 AM
Tprender the quadshop guys won't be going,,they're racing in alabama on sunday so there gonna skip this race..

tprender
10-17-2002, 07:10 AM
Looks like I will just have to sit and find someone else to sit and BS with about the good old days tonight and Friday night. I will have a 6x12 black trailer with Missouri plates white ford truck.

Taco
10-17-2002, 07:12 AM
Yea you dont want to go hang out with Rico he is a wierdo;) :cool:

cdalejef
10-17-2002, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Taco
Yea you dont want to go hang out with Rico he is a wierdo;) :cool: I second that!;)
Rico and Bradly300 will be in a red S-10

ranger400ex
10-17-2002, 07:28 AM
I will be there along with Zach and the upcoming star of stock class John.

Look for a Blue Dodge ram 4x4 with white stripes and a Orange ranger 4x4. Two big awnings in bright yellow one with SUZUKI and the other with CANNONDALE on them.

RICO-I will see you there. If you have a cell call me at 317-331-1197 when you get there.

Bradley300- I WILL DEFINITELY BE GOING TO THE ALABAMA RACE ON SUNDAY TOO. WE ARE LEAVING SATURDAY AFTER THE AM RACE SO WE CAN MAKE IT ON TIME. SEE ME AT THE RACE. Let me know what you will be in or at so we can arrange if you are going with us or not.

Jeff- John and I will see you at the Quadshop tomorrow around 10-10:30. Let me know if this is a problem.

BMW

cdalejef
10-17-2002, 07:41 AM
No problems here. I don't even know what time Martin is getting here yet.:(

Bart
10-17-2002, 08:44 AM
How could the QuadShop pass up the last NATIONAL event of the year for some local race??????? Apparently Jeff doesn't think that his new Blaze will hold up for both races in one weekend?

10-17-2002, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Fred
How could the QuadShop pass up the last NATIONAL event of the year for some local race??????? Apparently Jeff doesn't think that his new Blaze will hold up for both races in one weekend?

I've already explained what's goin on,,,I'm runnin in the Junior class and now jeff and rowlrag are not racing..ya got me,,I didn't think I was that good..:confused:

cdalejef
10-17-2002, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Fred
How could the QuadShop pass up the last NATIONAL event of the year for some local race??????? Apparently Jeff doesn't think that his new Blaze will hold up for both races in one weekend? LOL...no worries! I just don't want to drive 10 hours after the race saturday night.

10-17-2002, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
I just don't want to drive 10 hours after the race saturday night.

Hang on a second guys,,I'm gettin on the horn and callin the waaaaabulance..be right back..:D

bradley300
10-17-2002, 10:53 PM
lmao!

cdalejef
10-18-2002, 06:55 AM
:grr