PDA

View Full Version : what is cardiostack?

ZSNOW
04-09-2007, 03:02 PM
what is cardio stack?any weird sidaffects? is it safe for young riders?

ZSNOW
04-09-2007, 07:04 PM
anyone?:confused: :confused:

CRich[814]
04-09-2007, 07:10 PM
its like a suppliment thing that gets you pumped up/ready whatever. i personally dont believe in things like this, but some really like it. id rather just listen to music and eat a bananer.

QUADROOKIE
04-09-2007, 07:10 PM
It is a supplement designed to help with muscle fatigue, and recovery. It is a very helpful product, even if you don't race. As far as being young, I am not thinking it should matter, but you should email them and ask.

firefighterjosh
04-09-2007, 07:15 PM
I take 3 in the morning 6am - 8am, then 3 15 - 20 mins before my race @ 10:15 ( I race XC/GPs) It seems to really help with muscle fatiuge. I do not get armpump anymore.

I take the 3 with a camel back full of water or 50/50 water and gatorade.

The only side affect I had was it gives me the burps:confused:

ZSNOW
04-09-2007, 07:29 PM
cardio stack just got a email from me.i have always had stomach problems do u think this would effect them at all?do you think they will make me feel sick at races?

firefighterjosh
04-09-2007, 07:42 PM
I have the same problems you do. My stomach can not handle certain medicines.

I only took 2 my first few times taking it just to see what happend. I then moved up to 3 and I seem fine. They smell like tomatoes:p

ZSNOW
04-10-2007, 01:27 PM
haha kool...i will see what happens hopefully i can handle em...could i take them before i go to the gym or before i go to the practice track to try and see how i feel?

p.s tomatoes are tasty haha:D

firefighterjosh
04-10-2007, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by ZSNOW
haha kool...i will see what happens hopefully i can handle em...could i take them before i go to the gym or before i go to the practice track to try and see how i feel?

p.s tomatoes are tasty haha:D

Take a look at the sticky above and the websites. It should be able to awnser all your questions

trx400exxracer
04-10-2007, 07:34 PM
also you can take 2 or 3 the day after the race for a better recovery. You also can use them for working out. And a bunch of folks claim it works with hangovers!

The Cardio Stack guys should be able to answer all the questions you ask them!!!

Warnerade
04-10-2007, 08:51 PM
I would not suggest taking it before you work out because it reduces pump you get in your muscles...and when working out, you want a nice good pump.

Originally posted by CRich[814]
its like a suppliment thing that gets you pumped up/ready whatever. i personally dont believe in things like this, but some really like it. id rather just listen to music and eat a bananer.

Beleive in it or not, supplements work. The results will vary depending on how a persons body reacts to it..some will feel a big difference...some will feel like they just swallowed a nasty tasting jelly bean.

firefighterjosh
04-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
I would not suggest taking it before you work out because it reduces pump you get in your muscles...and when working out, you want a nice good pump.

Just repeating what it says...
What does it do?

Cardio Stack is the ultimate workout companion. Unlike most popular weight loss supplements, Cardio Stack is designed to flood the body with the vital nutrients needed to stimulate fat metabolism and help maximize fat burning and performance. Take Cardio Stack before your cardio, aerobic, circuit, weight training or sports activities. You’ll feel the difference the first time you take it.

The ingredients in Cardio Stack are scientifically backed and shown to:

• Release fat from fat cells
• Transport fat
• Burn fat for energy
• Supercharge your workout by boosting energy and endurance so
you can work out longer and harder
• Enhance mood, motivation and mental alertness
• Replenish vital nutrients lost during workouts
• Curb appetite
• Protect valuable muscle tissue
• Shifts your body’s workout energy source from carbohydrate to fat
• Increase VO2 Max (oxygen utilization)
• Delay the onset of fatigue and reduce muscle soreness
• Provide cardiovascular and heart support
• Provide antioxidant protection

1-Releases Fat from Fat cells
2-Transports Fat to be used as energy
3- Burns Fat and Increases Metabolic Rate

Fats must go through this release-transport-burn process in order to be utilized for energy efficiently and effectively. Simply put, The more you utilize for energy the less will remain stored on your body.

Warnerade
04-10-2007, 08:57 PM
well, its personal preference...but for a pre-workout supplement..there is much better stuff to be taking...but for racing, I do feel this is the best choice.

firefighterjosh
04-10-2007, 08:59 PM
I don't know anything about workout pills so I have no idea. Just know this stuff helps me:p