PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Messed Up

Toadz400
04-09-2007, 08:50 AM
Not too long ago I thought that the "Meth heads" around here couldn't get any worse. They stole both my four wheelers two years ago and they're still roaming free after being caught and I still haven't seen a dime from them. Well, just recently their meth lab was busted (I don't even know how many times this is) and they found something much more disturbing in the basement.

They found a naked young teenage girl inside a bathtub locked inside of a bathroom. On top of the bathtub was a large piece of plywood with bricks on top so she couldn't escape. Turns out her brother (used to be one of my best friends a few years back before he turned to meth) had brought her to this meth lab to be used for sex by everyone in the house in exchange for free meth. Earlier he had planted a meth pipe in her backpack at school so she was expelled and kicked out of her house. This way no one would be looking for her when he kidnapped her. Thankfully the house was busted otherwise who knows what else would've happened to her, I'm sure none of them planned on letting her leave alive...

Now that all the meth heads are being charged for sexual molestation of an underage girl now maybe they'll be locked up for more than one night...Just goes to show what justice does in Wisconsin. If they would've been locked up for the countless charges of possession, distribution, production of meth, and the countless charges of grand theft auto and theft of other property against them this probably wouldn't have happened!

CRich[814]
04-09-2007, 09:00 AM
wow. thats about the craziest thing ive ever heard. theres a few meth labs about a half hour away from my house. there always on the news. thats really pathetic.

400exrider707
04-09-2007, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Not too long ago I thought that the "Meth heads" around here couldn't get any worse. They stole both my four wheelers two years ago and they're still roaming free after being caught and I still haven't seen a dime from them. Well, just recently their meth lab was busted (I don't even know how many times this is) and they found something much more disturbing in the basement.

They found a naked young teenage girl inside a bathtub locked inside of a bathroom. On top of the bathtub was a large piece of plywood with bricks on top so she couldn't escape. Turns out her brother (used to be one of my best friends a few years back before he turned to meth) had brought her to this meth lab to be used for sex by everyone in the house in exchange for free meth. Earlier he had planted a meth pipe in her backpack at school so she was expelled and kicked out of her house. This way no one would be looking for her when he kidnapped her. Thankfully the house was busted otherwise who knows what else would've happened to her, I'm sure none of them planned on letting her leave alive...

Now that all the meth heads are being charged for sexual molestation of an underage girl now maybe they'll be locked up for more than one night...Just goes to show what justice does in Wisconsin. If they would've been locked up for the countless charges of possession, distribution, production of meth, and the countless charges of grand theft auto and theft of other property against them this probably wouldn't have happened!

Thats awful....:(

HB416EX
04-09-2007, 09:23 AM
Whoring out your sister is really low.I only whored out my sister once because I wanted my buddy to get off my computer,seriously.

HondaEXrider22
04-09-2007, 09:47 AM
I can only hope that people like this live a horrific life and they will never live a peaceful day again. I hope when they get to prison they get beat and raped hourly. I feel so bad for the poor girl. How old was she?

hawaiikfx400
04-09-2007, 02:51 PM
thats really sick they should be charged for attempted murder as she would of died if they didnt bust the house.and agree with i hope the get rapped, beat and tortured every min. in prison.i would love to have a crowbar and about 5min. with every meth head at the house and about 45min. to beat the life out of the brother.:mad:

72 chevelle ss
04-09-2007, 03:37 PM
They better hope those other guys in prison don't find out they were raping a little girl....that would be bad times.

tar
04-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Wow that is screwed up. There is some really wierd people in this world.:ermm:

troyleepred719
04-09-2007, 03:45 PM
In prison, they cant tell the others what they are in for. Its a law. BUT, i know where i am from, the C.O.'s get a kick out of telling the others what they have done ;)

72 chevelle ss
04-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by troyleepred719
In prison, they cant tell the others what they are in for. Its a law. BUT, i know where i am from, the C.O.'s get a kick out of telling the others what they have done ;)

One of my friend's dad is a prison guard and he will tell what someone is in for. It just depends on what kind of people work there.

Kansas400ex
04-09-2007, 04:53 PM
thats just not right in any way. Theres alot of meth heads around here most of the time when they get caught they just get slapped on the wrist.

m.h.s.c.#527
04-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by HB416EX
Whoring out your sister is really low.I only whored out my sister once because I wanted my buddy to get off my computer,seriously.

r u fing kidding me

mx428
04-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by m.h.s.c.#527
r u fing kidding me appears to be a terrible attempt at a joke.

Ruby Soho
04-09-2007, 06:24 PM
some people are losers.

Toadz400
04-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Yea it really is horrible and she was only around 13-15. I really do hope they get what they deserve in prison, but that is if they even go to prison or even jail. They've all been busted so many times for almost everything else and it's always been a slap on the wrist, no matter how many times they repeat the offense. Hopefully this time the charges will stick and justice will prevail.

mitch91
04-10-2007, 10:01 PM
Did You get your quads back?

Ever beat any of them up ?

Rootar
04-10-2007, 10:54 PM
hey if they get out jsut drive by their meth lab toss and few moltofs through the window and run like wind :eek: dont think they would get out of that fireball of a prison, atleast not in time to live:ermm: besides no one would really care how the fire i mean fireball got started it was a meth lab and thats jsut a big favor to the community and police then they blowthemselves up.

but seriously they should be executed on the spot, no tolerance for those type of people that put others in danger.

Toadz400
04-12-2007, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by mitch91
Did You get your quads back?

Ever beat any of them up ?

I eventually got the quads back but they were beaten up. The $1000 I had just put into the Banshee engine was down the drain because they totally annihilated it. The 400EX had been rolled and beaten up so I ended up selling that for super cheap to a friend.

I would love to beat these people up or even kill them but then the irony would be that I'd be spending more time in jail/prison then they would be.