PDA

View Full Version : Wolfpack, What Typhoons do you have in stock?

FUTheman
04-09-2007, 07:42 AM
I'm looking for a 125 and didn't know if you had color options. Do your come with updates? If so, which ones? If not, can you get them?

Thanks

mxslevnik69
04-09-2007, 05:35 PM
Hey,
I race for Wolfpack Racing and my race typhoon is for sale. It's frame has the 30 gusset kit on it, it has the new race subframe, it has the 13'' fox floats on the front and the 10 3/4 '' fox float on the back, the a-arms are gusseted, it will come with 3 front sprockets (size 13 14 15), the frame is powder coated black and the hubs are power coated red, it has red plastic, a race tranny with honda gears (worth $800), Honda thumb trottle(which is SUPER easy), new D.I.D chain, race cam, race piston, port and polished head, 26mm mikuni carb, uni filter, steel foot pegs, Pro Armor kill switch, rocking shifter. I have less than 2 hours on this quad. I have two typhoons and I was going to keep both quads just incase one of them broke down, but they seem pretty reliable so theres no need to have 2 typhoons. my email address is mxrob69@sbcglobal.net if you want me to email you some pictures or if you have any other questions. $4000