PDA

View Full Version : Yuma, AZ-State Trust Lands at Fortuna and RR Tracks

joker11
04-09-2007, 12:52 AM
I ride here as it is close and offers the broadest range of terrain. I was taking pictures of some guys I had never met. I was amazed at their daring jumps. Anyhow, I came back with my family again and he was there. He recognized me and we BS'd a little. Then he showed me this jump he was working on. He hit it in 2nd gear but it was kinda lame. So he said he was gonna hit it in 3rd and see if that was better. Well, he got ahead of himself and hit the jump in 4th gear pinned. Oh, did I mention it was a 700??? He had the most air I had seen anyone get on this jump! It was unreal! His hang time was forever. Then he came down and landed it. Bounced it up and missed the 2nd whoop. Then he rode it out with a handlebar up his rear end. It was so crazy. His name is Pirate, but I told him it would be ButtPirate from now on!
Hey, Justin, if you catch this post, I am just havin' fun. You pulled that off with style. I can't believe how crazy you are. See you next round. Maybe you can try jumping over the RR tracks like those other crazy fools I saw!!! Don't forget NOT to rack your nuts though.
You know us as the FAMILY of HONDAS. GO RED!:D

Valhalla
05-08-2007, 04:36 PM
hey, im always out there with the wife on our quads. always looking for someone else to ride with. i ride a red 400ex and a black blaster. ( im usually on the blaster, its more fun out there) shoot me a PM sometime and we will meet up for some riding.

esr250r86
05-13-2007, 10:18 AM
Im a Yuma rider too and im always out there,at the track too.hit me up.:)

joker11
05-13-2007, 10:23 AM
Are you guys still out there riding? Too warm for me and the kids right now. We put the bikes up until it cools down. But if you guys see us out there, come chat us up!

wife and I each ride a 07 Trx250ex bikes
and the kids have 07 trx90ex bikes

Valhalla
05-15-2007, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by joker11
Are you guys still out there riding? Too warm for me and the kids right now. We put the bikes up until it cools down. But if you guys see us out there, come chat us up!

wife and I each ride a 07 Trx250ex bikes
and the kids have 07 trx90ex bikes

im out there almost every weekend. camp out at senator wash alot also to ride up there.

its not too hot when your riding. just when you stop.

i always have the 2 quads listed in my sig on the trailer and use a small gold suzuki grand vitara to pull them. i usually park at teh spot close to the railroad tracks to unload.

Valhalla
05-15-2007, 12:41 PM
are either of you military? i work in MALS-13 AVI if you are.