PDA

View Full Version : Saw another Lamborghini today.

Kickstarts-suck
04-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Me and my friend walked from my house to walmart (very close) to buy him a new fishing reel and when we were leaving a Lamborghini drove by and parked in the parking lot.

So I walked back so I could check it out and took alot of pics with my phone.:p

I saw one not to long ago also driving down my road. I live in a small hick town so its VERY rare to see a nice car.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4886/lamboqn9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Friend sucks at taking pics :mad:
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/8184/lambomews6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

my pic I took of him
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/2712/christianlambobi6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Ralph
04-08-2007, 03:51 PM
the guy would park in 4 spots.

Their cool to see in person the first time.

Ive seen just about everything in my town. even an slr. A local dealer also had a gt40 i was checking out

HondaEXrider22
04-08-2007, 03:58 PM
The kid in the red is the owner?

Kickstarts-suck
04-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by HondaEXrider22
The kid in the red is the owner?

lol no hes 14. (my friend)

I know I was just talking about how he parked in 4 spots.

There is a $250,000 lamborghini and in the background a $250 car lol

mineralgrey01gt
04-08-2007, 04:23 PM
that one is smooth looking, there is an orange gallardo and a yellow murcielago (sp) which is what that one looks like. Also saw a ferrari enzo, rolls royce phantom, and just saw an aston martin DB9 a few days ago.

2004-400ex
04-08-2007, 04:28 PM
i got to drive a 07 gallardo and they are not all there cracked up to be

Cr85rRida
04-08-2007, 04:34 PM
probably took up 4 spots so nobody could park next to him!!

DF400ex
04-08-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Cr85rRida

Do you blame him?

04-08-2007, 05:11 PM

thanks captain obvious :rolleyes: :blah:

on another note, personal friends of mine have a db9, murcielago, diablo and continental gt. including many many many other cars, these 4 being the most noteable. i love driving in them :devil:

72 chevelle ss
04-08-2007, 06:50 PM

I would have pulled in next to him as close as i could by the drive door so he had to crawl in through the passenger door.

firefighterjosh
04-08-2007, 06:52 PM
J-ville has all kinda of cool cars. I went there to see my friend and on the freeway just going to downtown I seen 2 vipers and a hanful of nice vettes

Cr85rRida
04-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by mjpridered10
thanks captain obvious :rolleyes: :blah:

on another note, personal friends of mine have a db9, murcielago, diablo and continental gt. including many many many other cars, these 4 being the most noteable. i love driving in them :devil:

why dont you go make a thread about how funny you are.

;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/Cr85rRida/Funny%20pics/100caliberpistol20ix.jpg

BlasterEaten250
04-08-2007, 07:09 PM
thats awesome...nice signiture by the way:D

underpowered
04-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by 72 chevelle ss
I would have pulled in next to him as close as i could by the drive door so he had to crawl in through the passenger door.

me to. no matter how nice your car is, there is no need to take up that many spots. i am always the guy who will park so close they cannot get in.

m.h.s.c.#527
04-08-2007, 07:20 PM
hes way in the back where as u can see theres plenty of spots who cares

firefighterjosh
04-08-2007, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by m.h.s.c.#527
hes way in the back where as u can see theres plenty of spots who cares

x2.....I park like that at work in my ranger. I have 3 dents in my door from stupid office out of shape people swinging there door open without a care.....I am still on the look out for a red car with a scuffed door:mad:

Kickstarts-suck
04-08-2007, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
x2.....I park like that at work in my ranger. I have 3 dents in my door from stupid office out of shape people swinging there door open without a care.....I am still on the look out for a red car with a scuffed door:mad:

I would park in the back and take up 4 spots too if I had a $250,000 car :p

Originally posted by BlasterEaten250
thats awesome...nice signiture by the way:D

lol thanks :cool:

Originally posted by firefighterjosh
J-ville has all kinda of cool cars. I went there to see my friend and on the freeway just going to downtown I seen 2 vipers and a hanful of nice vettes

I live 30 miles outside of Jacksonville. (even though my info says j-ville that because no one knows where Macclenny is :p ) Only cars ive ever seen in jacksonville is 3-4 vipers. Both lambos ive seen have been in my hick town :p

oldskoolex400
04-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by underpowered
me to. no matter how nice your car is, there is no need to take up that many spots. i am always the guy who will park so close they cannot get in.

if i was in that car and you did that to me then i would call a tow truck since i had so much money and get your car towed away

even with my cars, and they are no 250g machines, i dont appreciate people knocking into my car denting it, appartley you are one of the people that enjoys beating somebodys car up, and the person who always leaves the stray buggy in the parking lot, eventually finding its way to someones car

but i work hard to have my cars so i take care of them, i guess you dont

Rich250RRacer
04-08-2007, 09:10 PM
I could be VERY wrong here, but something about that car doesn't look right. It might be a kit car. I've seen quite a few kits that look just like the real thing, just built on a different chassis. The wheel base of the one in the pic seems too short for the real thing.

MX MaNiAc 06
04-08-2007, 09:20 PM
Why are u touching the car? If the owner walked out n saw u with ur hand on the door handle hed probly shoot u. lmao Hell if i saw someone lifting the door handle of my $1500 car i got for free i wouldnt be happy.

04-08-2007, 09:23 PM
if i had a old beater car i would have parked beside it and hit that sucker... "officer he parked well over the line" perfectly legal =)

i've had two friends run into cars but these were actual accidents not on purpose where another car was hit and the police came out... nothing was blamed on my friends cause the car they hit was over the line

firefighterjosh
04-08-2007, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Rich250RRacer
I could be VERY wrong here, but something about that car doesn't look right. It might be a kit car. I've seen quite a few kits that look just like the real thing, just built on a different chassis. The wheel base of the one in the pic seems too short for the real thing.

I google it and could not find any kits for that model Lambo.

Kickstarts-suck
04-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
Why are u touching the car? If the owner walked out n saw u with ur hand on the door handle hed probly shoot u. lmao Hell if i saw someone lifting the door handle of my $1500 car i got for free i wouldnt be happy.

I wasn't really touching it, I was just acting like I was.

No its not a kit car

No one ever believes anything anymore. :rolleyes: It was def. a real Lamborghini I looked inside it and It sound SO GOOD. it had the paddle shifter and black leather. :eek2:

I found out from some other pics I took he has a Miami tag.

zukirules
04-08-2007, 10:17 PM
a few go up to streets of woodfield all the time, this rich guy has:

2 lambos
2006 ford gt twin turbo
amg v12 twin turbo
careera gt turbo
and an escalade

he lets his g/f take em out w/e she wants, lucky SOB

Pipeless416
04-08-2007, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by zukirules
a few go up to streets of woodfield all the time, this rich guy has:

2 lambos
2006 ford gt twin turbo
amg v12 twin turbo
careera gt turbo
and an escalade

he lets his g/f take em out w/e she wants, lucky SOB

ive seen a few lambos at woodfield...

esr250r86
04-08-2007, 11:07 PM
I have never seen a lambo in person, but I just want to touch one to say I have touched a lamborghini.:D

250ex13
04-08-2007, 11:14 PM
I could be VERY wrong here, but something about that car doesn't look right. It might be a kit car. I've seen quite a few kits that look just like the real thing, just built on a different chassis. The wheel base of the one in the pic seems too short for the real thing. I agree..but it could just be the fact it was taken on a cellphone.. not the greatest quality.

Mean250r
04-09-2007, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by evlls1
if i had a old beater car i would have parked beside it and hit that sucker... "officer he parked well over the line" perfectly legal =)

i've had two friends run into cars but these were actual accidents not on purpose where another car was hit and the police came out... nothing was blamed on my friends cause the car they hit was over the line

Your an *** hole :rolleyes:

I honestly dont really like the lambos, i would take a ferrari over one.....

Slinky
04-09-2007, 07:05 AM

your an idiot...how would you like it if someone did that to your truck?

nice car, a guy here in town has a diablo VT..i've sat in it but thats about it.

have any of you watched Bullrun? the lambo in that show was falling apart....the guy gave up and finally got booted off the show.

wilkin250r
04-09-2007, 07:07 AM

It's a parking lot, there are no "traffic laws". Finding fault is really simple. If your car is moving, and the other car is stationary, it's your fault, plain and simple.

Parking along side a road is a different story, but when it comes to parking lots, there is no "over the line" clause in state law. :rolleyes:

DF400ex
04-09-2007, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by oldskoolex400
if i was in that car and you did that to me then i would call a tow truck since i had so much money and get your car towed away

even with my cars, and they are no 250g machines, i dont appreciate people knocking into my car denting it, appartley you are one of the people that enjoys beating somebodys car up, and the person who always leaves the stray buggy in the parking lot, eventually finding its way to someones car

but i work hard to have my cars so i take care of them, i guess you dont

Well, legally you could not do that. YOu would have to call the cops and have them tow it. You have no authority over a car if it parks too close to you, especially when you yourself are parked illegally. If I were the cop responding to have a car towed away so you didn't scratch your excuse for a small fallice, I'd give you a ticket for the parking job and tell you to clime over the passenger seat.

The only people that can legally authorize someone to tow the car away are the owners of the parking lot, or a cop.

400EXTRA
04-09-2007, 10:02 AM
did you se who walked out of the car?

oldskoolex400
04-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by DF400ex
Well, legally you could not do that. YOu would have to call the cops and have them tow it. You have no authority over a car if it parks too close to you, especially when you yourself are parked illegally. If I were the cop responding to have a car towed away so you didn't scratch your excuse for a small fallice, I'd give you a ticket for the parking job and tell you to clime over the passenger seat.

The only people that can legally authorize someone to tow the car away are the owners of the parking lot, or a cop.

well first off, money talks.

well legally i wouldnt care, no offense, i would call one of my friends with a tow truck, or pay somebody 100 bucks in a parking lot to tow your vehicle into the middle of the lane so i could get in my car, by the time you got back out there i would be long gone.

sounds like your trying to be a ******* to the world, stop being one, there is enough of them as it is, without you trying to be one.

Kickstarts-suck
04-09-2007, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by 400EXTRA
did you se who walked out of the car?

yes it was a younger guy with a 10- 11 year old girl

400EXTRA
04-09-2007, 11:30 AM
i didint know if it was some celebrity or somthin

Kickstarts-suck
04-09-2007, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by 400EXTRA
i didint know if it was some ceebrity or somthin

na just some guy from miami

probably going down the freeway and saw the sign for super walmart. The walmart just opened like 2 weeks ago.

DF400ex
04-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by oldskoolex400
well first off, money talks.

well legally i wouldnt care, no offense, i would call one of my friends with a tow truck, or pay somebody 100 bucks in a parking lot to tow your vehicle into the middle of the lane so i could get in my car, by the time you got back out there i would be long gone.

sounds like your trying to be a ******* to the world, stop being one, there is enough of them as it is, without you trying to be one.

Not trying to be a hard *** or anything.
I'm just sick of people who think they are better than someone else. Especially those who think that they can get special treatment just because they have money or nice things. I have no problem with people with money, just the "better than you" attitude.

Bottom line, money only goes so far, and technically, the driver was wrong for parking like that. I wouldn't be the one that parks really close to the lambo just to piss the driver off either.

I'm definitely not trying to be a **** to the world. But if I were to pull you over and you gave me an attitude I'd pull out every little infraction that I could, just to ruin your day, lol. Why? cuz technically you broke the law, I'm just enforcing it. IMO being a decent human being goes a lot farther than a little money. I'm a really nice guy.. that is until you cross me the wrong way, then I'm the biggest hard *** you've ever seen. Just think of a Drill Sergeant on day zero of basic training. ( you military guys know exactly what I'm talking about)

400exrider707
04-09-2007, 12:45 PM
IF any of us on here had a car like that, we probably would never park it....:o , and if we had to.... we would probably use up more spaces than that guy did....plus it would probably be at my local Honda dealership...not supercenter walmart

mephyst
04-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by DF400ex
Not trying to be a hard *** or anything.
I'm just sick of people who think they are better than someone else. Especially those who think that they can get special treatment just because they have money or nice things. I have no problem with people with money, just the "better than you" attitude.

Bottom line, money only goes so far, and technically, the driver was wrong for parking like that. I wouldn't be the one that parks really close to the lambo just to piss the driver off either.

I'm definitely not trying to be a **** to the world. But if I were to pull you over and you gave me an attitude I'd pull out every little infraction that I could, just to ruin your day, lol. Why? cuz technically you broke the law, I'm just enforcing it. IMO being a decent human being goes a lot farther than a little money. I'm a really nice guy.. that is until you cross me the wrong way, then I'm the biggest hard *** you've ever seen. Just think of a Drill Sergeant on day zero of basic training. ( you military guys know exactly what I'm talking about)

You're an idiot. Where is there any evidence that proves this guy thinks he is better than anyone? Because he parked in 4 spots? There is no law saying that you can only take up one parking space, and it's not like it looks crowded or anything. He clearly parked completely out of the way of anyone for the safety of his car. So he doesn't want anyone touching his car, big deal, I wouldn't want anyone being near my car either. It's not like he went to the very front of the store and took up multiple spots.

As for the car... I see them every day, along with many more "exotic" cars.

the freak
04-09-2007, 09:35 PM
on another note, personal friends of mine have a db9, murcielago, diablo and continental gt. including many many many other cars, these 4 being the most noteable. i love driving in them

first of all you dont know any one who owns these cars second of all he would never let you drive them GUMP

Kickstarts-suck
04-09-2007, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by the freak
on another note, personal friends of mine have a db9, murcielago, diablo and continental gt. including many many many other cars, these 4 being the most noteable. i love driving in them

first of all you dont know any one who owns these cars second of all he would never let you drive them GUMP

Don't start stuff in my thread. I didn't make it to have everyone argue. You don't know what he has drove or who his friends are.

"If you dont have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" ;)

thread about the last lambo I saw

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=271203

04-09-2007, 10:01 PM
yeah i'm an a**

i had someone hit my white door on my trans am at college and let all the air out their tires

things like that dont happen to me cause i park in the boonies where noone parks... and i dont act like a d!ck and take up 4 spots.

and yes if your car gets hit in a parking lot because you parked over the lines chances are the person that hit you wont be ticketed or have to pay for the damages for your stupidity for not parking in the designated area. in fact i got a few tickets in college for my z71 because it took up two parking places due to the tires... didnt have to pay them though cause i proved there wasn't anyway to park it in a single parking spot without the car to each side not being able to open their doors enough

firefighterjosh
04-09-2007, 10:06 PM
My question to you all.

Who really cares? Maybe he parked it out there so people could take pictures of it and post it on the net;)

mephyst
04-09-2007, 10:36 PM
yeah i'm an a**

i had someone hit my white door on my trans am at college and let all the air out their tires

things like that dont happen to me cause i park in the boonies where noone parks... and i dont act like a d!ck and take up 4 spots.

and yes if your car gets hit in a parking lot because you parked over the lines chances are the person that hit you wont be ticketed or have to pay for the damages for your stupidity for not parking in the designated area. in fact i got a few tickets in college for my z71 because it took up two parking places due to the tires... didnt have to pay them though cause i proved there wasn't anyway to park it in a single parking spot without the car to each side not being able to open their doors enough

There is also a difference between a public and private lot. At college you have to pay per semester for a parking pass. They can make up whatever rules they please.

TRX_450
04-10-2007, 07:12 AM
ive ridden in one and they're super nice but not really all their cracked up to be...oh and by the way....you look like bert from the used lol

04-10-2007, 08:10 AM
I'll have one of them Lambos soon. Only thing is it will be FAKE!!! Just a lambo body on a cheep car but no one will know but me so I will be the fake rich boy:D Only be around 14k :cool:
:devil:

trick250r
04-10-2007, 08:59 AM

if i had that lambo and a dickweed like you hit it just because... no, take that back. if a little ******* like you hit any car of mine, id make sure that you would have to get someone to feed you mashed potatoes for the rest of your life.

and BTW, its a parking lot. unless the parking lot is run by the government, cops usualy have no jurisdiction. nowhere in any lawbook under road rules is anything covered in PRIVATE parking lots. and yes, a walmart parking lot is private. yeah, that means not parking betwixt the lines.

400exstud
04-10-2007, 09:52 AM
FYI, those lines are only paint:eek:

TXATVRIDER
04-10-2007, 10:43 AM

Some people get pissed about that and mess with a vehicle just to do it. "O look at this car taking up 4 spots, scratch!"

04-10-2007, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by the freak

you my friend are a complete idiot. first of all, my friends do own these cars, and if you dont believe me, go **** yourself. second of all, when did i say i drive them? you ****ing idiot. i said i love driving IN them. read closely you ****ing moron and stop being so dam critical. i have no reason to lie on the internet. you are just one dumb ****

04-10-2007, 10:52 AM
it looks like he only took up 2 spots anyways...lol

Kickstarts-suck
04-10-2007, 12:23 PM
it looks like he only took up 2 spots anyways...lol
yep lol

here is another pic showing only 2 spots

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/6375/aoldnadawdadpe4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

TRX_450
04-10-2007, 02:03 PM
is it just me or is the frame/body crooked? the right tire is like leaning in...

oldskoolex400
04-10-2007, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by TRX_450
is it just me or is the frame/body crooked? the right tire is like leaning in...

i just noticed that also.....

Kickstarts-suck
04-10-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by TRX_450

its just the pic quality.

It was taken with my phone.

mine
04-10-2007, 03:23 PM
you my friend are a complete idiot. first of all, my friends do own these cars, and if you dont believe me, go **** yourself. second of all, when did i say i drive them? you ****ing idiot. i said i love driving IN them. read closely you ****ing moron and stop being so dam critical. i have no reason to lie on the internet. you are just one dumb ****

Possibly one of the best posts i've read in my life, also the harshest. Unless i am mistaking those stars for another word.

04-10-2007, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by trick250r
if i had that lambo and a dickweed like you hit it just because... no, take that back.

lol i'm sure you would =X

04-10-2007, 04:40 PM

and BTW, its a parking lot. unless the parking lot is run by the government, cops usualy have no jurisdiction. nowhere in any lawbook under road rules is anything covered in PRIVATE parking lots. and yes, a walmart parking lot is private. yeah, that means not parking betwixt the lines.

and yes if there is an accident reported cops or the county deputies have jurisdiction where ever it is.... i was a deputy btw.... the parking lot is in the county OR the city so it falls into one.... you can't just say OH i got hit at walmart parking lot i cant' press charges cause it's a private establishment.... BS an accident can be reported on no matter where it is.

trick250r
04-10-2007, 08:55 PM
trust me, the only accident that would happen would be you hitting my car. everything else would be expected.

04-11-2007, 03:45 PM
yeeeep anyways back to 15yr olds taking pics of cars at walmart....

04-11-2007, 03:50 PM
what is the price range of these lamos anyways? i never really cared too much for them, just curious to see how much people are spending on them

Kickstarts-suck
04-11-2007, 04:00 PM
yeeeep anyways back to 15yr olds taking pics of cars at walmart....

1 thing im 17 and is there a age you have to be to take pics of a car:rolleyes:

i think those are around $250k

trick250r
04-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
1 thing im 17 and is there a age you have to be to take pics of a car:rolleyes:

i think those are around $250k

im not sure how much but i know its more than i or anyone i know can afford :p

Kickstarts-suck
04-11-2007, 05:12 PM
im not sure how much but i know its more than i or anyone i know can afford :p

they are as much as we paid for our house :eek2:

04-11-2007, 07:09 PM
they're between low to mid 100s usually; but i've seen some go for in the 200s

04-11-2007, 07:16 PM
i thought they would be 100-200 grand...id really liek to see a rolls royce in person. i think those get into the 1/2 million dollar range

04-11-2007, 07:44 PM
yeah they're on ebay for 134k, 155, 244, 255... all over the chart on there

http://www.evlls1.com/lambo.jpg

coolex
04-11-2007, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Honda86
i thought they would be 100-200 grand...id really liek to see a rolls royce in person. i think those get into the 1/2 million dollar range

ive seen a rolls royce phantem before at the mall, the owner of canobie lake park (mini disney in nh) owns it and gets driven around in it, and its worth way more than the lambo and only took up 1 spot and i parked next to it ( with suffeciant door opening room) lol

Kickstarts-suck
04-11-2007, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by coolex
ive seen a rolls royce phantem before at the mall, the owner of canobie lake park (mini disney in nh) owns it and gets driven around in it, and its worth way more than the lambo and only took up 1 spot and i parked next to it ( with suffeciant door opening room) lol

im not saying that lambo i saw was the most expensive or the best.

Its just weird to see a lambo in Macclenny. most people drive $5000 and under cars and then there is a $100k- 200k car in a walmart parking lot.