PDA

View Full Version : Quad Tech seat covers/foam

khen
04-07-2007, 06:54 PM
Is anyone using the Quad Tech Dune/Desert seat cover with the 1 1/4" added foam for MX and/or aggressive dunning? I just got back from a 5 day dune trip and I need to do something.. the stock seat is just to uncomfortable. :ermm:

Does the extra padding throw off the center of gravity when MX'ing?

Any other suggestions for a more comfortable ride? How about the standard Quad Tech or Hump seat covers, are they more comfortable than the stock one?

spincr4hire
04-07-2007, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by khen
Is anyone using the Quad Tech Dune/Desert seat cover with the 1 1/4" added foam for MX and/or aggressive dunning? I just got back from a 5 day dune trip and I need to do something.. the stock seat is just to uncomfortable. :ermm:

Does the extra padding throw off the center of gravity when MX'ing?

Any other suggestions for a more comfortable ride? How about the standard Quad Tech or Hump seat covers, are they more comfortable than the stock one?

I just installed a quad tech hump seat. I love it! The foam is a lot better than stock, not much thicker, but better quality. The hump is nice when its muddy/wet out, keeps you from sliding back too far.

khen
04-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
I just installed a quad tech hump seat. I love it! The foam is a lot better than stock, not much thicker, but better quality. The hump is nice when its muddy/wet out, keeps you from sliding back too far. cool, I wasn't sure if the hump seat came with replacement foam or just the padded cover.