PDA

View Full Version : Hatfield McCoy Trip in June.

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
04-06-2007, 11:59 PM
If anyone just takes a second to look over at when I registered you can see I have been a member for a very long time. I dont come on here too often anymore.. I really dont have much time to ride either, college keeps a guy busy.

Since I have been on here a long time I really cant recall ever meeting another member. I had many good friends on here but thats not really the same.

Well to get to the point... This summer I have a small break away from baseball, school, whatever else and my dad rented a house at Hatfield McCoy from June 7th through the 9th. If there are any members from around that area that would like to stop and say hello or even go riding with my father, myself, and some friends who also enjoy to ride, please do. I would actually really enjoy seeing some faces to put behind these ID's on here.

Take care "EXRIDERS".... for 2 years.... this was my home :)

xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
04-15-2007, 11:32 AM
Well since not many hit Iwill assume no one is interested in meeting us down there. Our trip is still going strong through, we have 10 people and are still renting a house June 7-9th.

Now I am wondering if anyone can help me out with a map of the trails? Any help would be appreciated.

easy101
04-15-2007, 02:44 PM
here is the webiste for h/m I am going the end of the month or I would love to go. http://www.trailsheaven.com/

easy101
04-15-2007, 03:00 PM
here is the webiste for h/m I am going the end of the month or I would love to go. http://www.trailsheaven.com/

Which 450?
04-15-2007, 07:53 PM
Which trail system are you riding? Im leaving for the browning fork / rockhouse trail system the Wednesday after this one

easy101
04-15-2007, 08:05 PM
I think its rockhouse the one in man going to be there thursday night ride fri and sat.

quad2xtreme
04-16-2007, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
Well since not many hit Iwill assume no one is interested in meeting us down there. Our trip is still going strong through, we have 10 people and are still renting a house June 7-9th.

Now I am wondering if anyone can help me out with a map of the trails? Any help would be appreciated.

You can find the maps on the www.trailheaven.com website.

June can be a tough month at Hatfield in terms of dust. Riding in a group of 10 will be tough...somebody is going to breakdown for sure...lots of stops for this and that...hopefully you don't have any smokers in your group. Personally, I would break it up into 2 groups.

I've been to Hatfield many times. If it is dusty. The 1st rider should take off...then wait up to a minute for the dust to settle and then send the next rider and so on. The leader should stop after 30 minutes. At worst, you should realize you lost a rider within 30 minutes and have less area to cover when you try to find them.

Have a great time!

TheBlasterMan
04-16-2007, 06:37 AM
i might be interested, i have to wait to see if my truck is running by then, that way i can haul my quad down there

my88r
04-16-2007, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by xXx*PREDATOR*xXx
If anyone just takes a second to look over at when I registered you can see I have been a member for a very long time. I dont come on here too often anymore.. I really dont have much time to ride either, college keeps a guy busy.

Since I have been on here a long time I really cant recall ever meeting another member. I had many good friends on here but thats not really the same.

Well to get to the point... This summer I have a small break away from baseball, school, whatever else and my dad rented a house at Hatfield McCoy from June 7th through the 9th. If there are any members from around that area that would like to stop and say hello or even go riding with my father, myself, and some friends who also enjoy to ride, please do. I would actually really enjoy seeing some faces to put behind these ID's on here.

Take care "EXRIDERS".... for 2 years.... this was my home :)

hey man where you at in ohio always whated to go down there and you got a good offer

trailhouseowner
04-21-2007, 11:04 AM
July and August are the dustiest months.

Which 450?
04-22-2007, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by trailhouseowner
July and August are the dustiest months.

See you Wednesday, Lisa and Marty!

trailhouseowner
04-23-2007, 10:11 AM
Looking forward to it!! Have a safe trip down!

Which 450?
04-23-2007, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by trailhouseowner
Looking forward to it!! Have a safe trip down!

I cant wait!

chiaml
06-25-2007, 12:43 PM
Predator...i missed you by a week. We stayed 6/1 to 6/4. We did the browning fork system. We blew a few tires...some tough riding in spots with the rock hills and what not. VERY dusty. We stayed at Junction Creek and Keith the owner showed us the outlaw trails. Next time i don't think i would pay the hatfield mccoy fee and just do the outlaw trails. How did you do on your trip?