PDA

View Full Version : Club moto tarck, Central Cali

banshee84
04-06-2007, 10:28 PM
I emailed club moto and they said they allow atvs on sunday 3-5ish (close). They said it isn't a good idea to have atv's and bike on the track at the same time and they can't open it up for atv only becuase no one shows up. I just wanted to spread the word. If enough atvs go out there then maybe we can get more hours

Here is a link

http://www.clubmoto.com/

I know it says they don't allow atvs but they do sunday 3-close (5pm)

norcalduner
04-08-2007, 10:32 AM
how much is the gate fee ?

hey, did you get your quad fixed yet? let me know when you guys decide to ride here since i always wanted to check it out .

banshee84
04-08-2007, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by norcalduner
how much is the gate fee ?

hey, did you get your quad fixed yet? let me know when you guys decide to ride here since i always wanted to check it out .

well normally it is $35 but I hope they don't charge that for 2 hours on a quad. I bent my nerf bars back as good as possible and I put my stock axle on. I am waiting for the new hipers to come out as far as rims go. My front .190 are bent but ridable. How far away is the track for you?

norcalduner
04-09-2007, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by banshee84
How far away is the track for you?

30-45 minutes depending on traffic. I hear from dirt bike guys the track is well groomed but $35 is pricey for just a few hours of riding. Although Id still try it out just to see maybe once since I spend that in gas alone driving to Hollister.

banshee84
04-09-2007, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by norcalduner
30-45 minutes depending on traffic. I hear from dirt bike guys the track is well groomed but $35 is pricey for just a few hours of riding. Although Id still try it out just to see maybe once since I spend that in gas alone driving to Hollister.

I'm sorry it is $25 normally, but I emailed them to see if they charge the full price. The previous email I recevied from them also stated that they usually stay open later than 5 pm on Sundays, but didn't say how much later