PDA

View Full Version : Full PRO Class 06 YFZ450 must sell CHEAP!!!!

jrspawn
04-06-2007, 09:29 PM
Hey, im selling 2006 Full Pro class built EAST COAST ATV YFZ450. A good friend of mine had it built with the intentions of running the WPSA pro class circuit, but instead will be selling his race machines. As you can see by the pics, the quad is spotless with Extremely low time on anything that isnt brand new! Has a Full PRO TC race engine, not your average joe TC port job. Full TC engine, pro porting, cutoms cams, piston, the Works!!!! Some serious HP. Has electric AND GYTR kick start setup. Full Gibson front end, Fox top of the line shocks both front and rear(comes with the air pumps and all tools for setup) dominator axle, X factor pro pegs, Gixon steering stem, Gibson clamps, Gibson steering stabalizer, Full New TC stainless exhuast setup, Tag bumper, Aceribs hand guards, Acerbis mounting kit with add on flags also, and Tons more im forgetting. This is about as race ready as they come, like stated this class was purposely built the best it can be! Need to sell ASAP!!! Only asking 6700OBO, and please get ahold of me anytime with ANY offers or questions.

Thank you
Jusitn

reptikes
04-07-2007, 02:03 PM
I wish i could!