PDA

View Full Version : Lonestar Outlaw Banshee

loboboy
04-06-2007, 09:16 PM
check this out. I am gauging interest so let me know. Serious inquiries only please.

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76695

banshee84
04-06-2007, 09:45 PM
I helped you post pics of that bike on th HQ. I wish I had the money, I hope you find it a good home and get what you want for it. Good luck

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i16/banshee84/Random/out.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i16/banshee84/Random/outlaw1.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i16/banshee84/Random/outlaw4.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i16/banshee84/Random/outlaw2.jpg

Mxjunkie
04-07-2007, 07:55 AM
Who ever buy's this bike is very lucky! that's an amazing quad :macho

ny300exrider
04-07-2007, 09:41 AM
my dream quad right there

what that would do to the sandpits...oh god.

TWILES
04-07-2007, 12:21 PM
Where did it come from originally? Is the frame still in good shape? Whats been done to the motor?

loboboy
04-07-2007, 06:28 PM
The frame is in perfect condition. I recently had to fix the subframe from standing it up in the sand but other than that it has never been wrecked or flipped. The frame and bike originally was the race bike of a Lonestar sponsored rider by the name of Scott Butler. Scott also still works at Lonestar. When I purchased this bike 2 1/2 yrs ago Scott had told me that there was only 6 races on the chassis and the motor had 1 race on it.

the engine is a 7MM Stroker with close to 85HP to the wheels and 45 FT/LB of torque. The engine is very docile for a Banshee and loves big open MX tracks. Also in the engine is an NMotion 9Disc clutch, 200W stator, Trinity Pipes, Trinity Head with custom cut 19CC domes, Dyna ignition box with custom timing curves. Also I periodically dyno this bike to keep it in tip top running order. Also the motor has a quick change clutch cover and billet 3 piece stator cover. Carbs are PWK 35MM Airstykers that are perfectly tuned. I just rebuilt the top end and it has fresh new 67.25 MM 573 series pistons (these are Blaster Pistons). I have only ridden the bike once since I did this rebuild.

Along with this bike comes a complete extra set of +4+1 A-Arms and a -2.5" swingarm for TT. Both of these items are chromed as well. The shocks just got back from Baldwin Motorsports with a fresh service. I also have a large assortment of extra spring rates for the rear shock along with a dual rate setup for the rear. I use a single rate right now. Also I just installed a near new set of front Brake Calipers which I found off of ebay and they are like I said in near new condition. The bike also has Wave rotors on the front with RPM Mellinium front billet hubs.

I do all of the maintenance on my bike but I use NMotion for all of my parts and tuning. NMotion knows this bike very well and can vouch for everything I am saying here. If you would like please call Kevin and he can tell you all about it. Just tell him you are looking at Steve Ranny's bike and was wondering how it is taken care of. mostly use it for duning and weekly exercise at the local MX track but I do not race anymore. I take impeccable care of my machines and there are few people around that have seen this bike in person and would vouch for that.

If you have any other questions let me know and starting price is 9500.00.

TWILES
04-08-2007, 01:21 PM
I saw the bike run once at Lorretta Lynn's when Butler was racing it in open pro-am. I thought that was it. I've never seen another one with that set-up. $9500 is a little high for me. Someone would probably give $7000 on Ebay. If I remember, it should have close to $20,000 total in it if not more. I wanted to build the same one after seeing that one. I couldn't come up with that much $ at one time. If someone is really interested, don't forget to tell them that the front and rear ends are all Honda.

800screws
04-15-2007, 01:44 PM
i PM'd u

loboboy
04-15-2007, 05:31 PM
No PM in my box, you can also e-mail me at loboboy@cox.net

banshee84
04-15-2007, 07:09 PM
800 screws you pm'ed me by mistake

loboboy
05-28-2007, 07:53 PM
Anyone???? I am really interested in moving this bike so contact me if interested.

whoamack22
06-30-2007, 11:36 AM
sick bike one of the sickest ive seen who ever gets that is one lucky sob

firefighterjosh
07-01-2007, 06:43 PM
that bike is sicK! I have no money and I only have a race ready 416 to trade, but I need the money:(

loboboy
07-01-2007, 07:50 PM
Thanks for all the complements, just wish I could move this thing. The factory built 450's really hurt the value of these Custom built bikes. I remember the day when this bike could not be built for less than 20K and now i would be lucky to get 6000.00.
Unless someone comes up with the money I guess I will keep it.

Still up for offers.

TWISTED DINLI
07-12-2007, 07:17 AM
:eek2: that is wicked lookin. very nice.

loboboy
09-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Dropping price to 7800.00 obo Let me know if you are interested. I am very motivated to move this bike. I am starting a Prerunner desert truck and need the money so contact me with an offer.

TWILES
09-30-2007, 03:43 PM
Sorry you can't sell it. My friend sold a complete Pro-Trax 250R 3 years ago with the same LRD motor Jones had in his before switching to 4strokes and PEP ZPS shocks for $5500. Literally the only things Honda on it were the front break calipers, bottom-end, plastic(a good thing), mastercylinders, rear linkage, and bolts. EVERYTHING was top of the line. Put it on Ebay or list it where people for the western states can see it. I'd bet someone who rides in the same would kill for it.

Washburn
09-30-2007, 09:30 PM
Mannnnn **** Loboboy I wish you would have gave me that price before I got my elites and everything else for my Banshee Ide of been all over it. Reguardless good luck even though I still say you should keep it cause your going to forever regret selling it and wont get the chance at another one unless you have at least 25,000 to spend

But good luck brother

BTW Whoever gets this bike is one luck SOB!

Jerry Prokop
11-25-2007, 03:06 PM
you have pm

loboboy
07-29-2008, 08:44 PM
Dropping price again 7500 OBO. Price is still negotiable so hit me up with some serious offers. I want to move it fast.