PDA

View Full Version : Missouri Dirt Riders, Westphalia MO April 21 Roll call

Johnny & Monica
04-05-2007, 01:20 PM
We'll be there. Only one race that weekend so that's a relief. This past weekend about did me in. Looking forward to going, it's one of my favorite tracks.

DJJ450r
04-05-2007, 01:24 PM
I'll be there, it's one of my favorite tracks too. I can't wait to ride the MX track either:macho

watts16
04-05-2007, 01:29 PM
I'll be there as long as my motor gets done.

ronnie
04-05-2007, 02:27 PM
i will be there i did not race it last year i was in the hospital :D

Johnny & Monica
04-05-2007, 03:34 PM
I don't remember a mx track?! I guess I didn't make it last year either. Is the mx something new there?

I hope no one has to go to the hospital this year.

Greg, how long is your motor supposed to take?

Johnny & Monica
04-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Ronnie Did you go buy your girl a new trx90 yet ?

tprender
04-05-2007, 05:46 PM
The way that the MX track is layed out we can't use much of it. It would take about 10 spotters and rolls of ribbon to keep the riders from cutting across. I have spend 2 weekends down there clearing out some of the fallen trees from the ice strom in Jan. the owners grandkids did over 1/2 of the place and I finished up the rest. We were only able to get to this side of the big creek with our new small skidsteer(45 in wide). Not sure if we will be able to get there next weekend to finish up the otherside. The place is rideable, but it has a few woops right now.
We will be getting there on Wed evening and setting up. If anyone wants to come down early and help. I have a couple of extra staplers that you can use.
Remember you can help arrow and still race.
The big creek had about a foot of water. It came just to the bottom of the floorboard on the 650. I also saw in the creek a turle about 1 1/2 ft long. Nothing to worry about.
I hope to collect on the beers that the riders owe me from getting pulled out at the last race.

tprender
04-05-2007, 06:24 PM
This is what you are going to see as you are getting ready to leave the check.
http://www.break.com/pictures/apr4galthumb29.html

This is for the bikes on Sunday.

ronnie
04-05-2007, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Ronnie Did you go buy your girl a new trx90 yet ? no not yet i going to buy one soon

ronnie
04-05-2007, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by tprender
The way that the MX track is layed out we can't use much of it. It would take about 10 spotters and rolls of ribbon to keep the riders from cutting across. I have spend 2 weekends down there clearing out some of the fallen trees from the ice strom in Jan. the owners grandkids did over 1/2 of the place and I finished up the rest. We were only able to get to this side of the big creek with our new small skidsteer(45 in wide). Not sure if we will be able to get there next weekend to finish up the otherside. The place is rideable, but it has a few woops right now.
We will be getting there on Wed evening and setting up. If anyone wants to come down early and help. I have a couple of extra staplers that you can use.
Remember you can help arrow and still race.
The big creek had about a foot of water. It came just to the bottom of the floorboard on the 650. I also saw in the creek a turle about 1 1/2 ft long. Nothing to worry about.
I hope to collect on the beers that the riders owe me from getting pulled out at the last race. tom make sure you get all the branches out of the way:D and i will buy you a 12 pack:D

watts16
04-05-2007, 06:45 PM
I don't remember a mx track?! I guess I didn't make it last year either. Is the mx something new there?

I hope no one has to go to the hospital this year.

Greg, how long is your motor supposed to take?
Trying to find another one now. :scary: :o . The center cases need replaced along with all the crank,rod, oil pump, piston.:scary: :ermm:

Johnny & Monica
04-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by watts16
Trying to find another one now. :scary: :o . The center cases need replaced along with all the crank,rod, oil pump, piston.:scary: :ermm:

I sold a 450r motor 2 weeks on e-bay running with the rigth centercase replaced 930.00

tprender
04-05-2007, 08:26 PM
If you would not have been checking out that short cut though the trees you would not have gotten hurt. If I do cut all of them out of the way, the trail will be 10 ft wide. You should see the 3 logs that are over the trail from the ice strom. I might have to take out one of them out forsure. I want to leave it in, I might get out voted. Will look for any sticks sticking out, just for you Ronnie.

SHEP400EX
04-05-2007, 09:05 PM
me and lil man will be there along with jim and stacey. gregg i hope you get your bike fixed i like racing with you. i am also waiting for a piston to come in for mine. may have to race it as is an hope she makes it. tom thanks again for ALL YOUR HARD WORK FOR US! YOU ARE THE BEST!

nicker71
04-06-2007, 06:44 AM
I got pulled out at the last race I guess I better bring some beer.

ronnie
04-06-2007, 11:15 AM
If you would not have been checking out that short cut though the trees you would not have gotten hurt. If I do cut all of them out of the way, the trail will be 10 ft wide. You should see the 3 logs that are over the trail from the ice strom. I might have to take out one of them out forsure. I want to leave it in, I might get out voted. Will look for any sticks sticking out, just for you Ronnie. im getting old i can't see as good anymore.i will make sure that i will stay on the course this time :D

old-XC-guy
04-06-2007, 11:22 AM
We will be there !! Heard you could open ride at this location ..?.. Does anyone know anything about that ? If so or if you need the help I could bring four or five guys to help the weekend before.

nicker71
04-06-2007, 01:26 PM
yeah I heard they have open ridding too. I think I might have been the one that told you that. Its 5 bucks to get in, and now they have a mx track. Mike are we going to race that GNCC later this month?

old-XC-guy
04-06-2007, 01:44 PM
Yeah I want to , get the info together . You can ride with us. There might be a Bike Auction there( Nashville) on Friday . If so we may roll friday and check it out. Game ? If we can ride at Westphalia do you want to go next weekend ? We just need to find out if it is open with a race the weekend after.

nicker71
04-07-2007, 09:17 AM
Just got done looking at the GNCC website. Looks like we would all be racing in the morning race on sat. It would work out ok giving us enough time to get back.
I still have some work to do to my quad. Looks like the only part I really need is new chain roller and a relocater. Im going to try a 13 tooth front sproket up front and see how I like it. Westphalia next weekend sounds good, Ill try to get my brother to come along. Hopefully it will warm up soon.
So I hear you might be going to a honda soon??
Parting out a yamaha???
I call dibs on the swinger and shock.

motoboy66
04-07-2007, 04:07 PM
Ill be there going for a good finish again. I sure hope the new front end gets here for this one, or I guess the stock will be going another round. I will be at Lorretta's the next weekend as well.

300racer
04-07-2007, 05:15 PM
me markk and gncc450racer will be there i hope my clutches don't fry on me this time so i can finish a little better this race. we should be at lorretas also its going to be a good time!

geogeorge
04-07-2007, 10:11 PM
This should be the last one I have to miss. Good luck to everyone and have fun. I have 5 bucks that says its rainy. :D

Johnny & Monica
04-07-2007, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by motoboy66
Ill be there going for a good finish again. I sure hope the new front end gets here for this one, or I guess the stock will be going another round. I will be at Lorretta's the next weekend as well.

Todd I threw that 450r pitcock in the trailer for kahoka but dont know who you are , I can write it on monicas head remember to mail this or bring it to westphlia , Sorry

ronnie
04-08-2007, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by geogeorge
This should be the last one I have to miss. Good luck to everyone and have fun. I have 5 bucks that says its rainy. :D you need to bring some warm weather with you when you come back .:D . there is a recall on yamahas they are giveing out phone numbers to your local honda shops:D :blah:

geogeorge
04-08-2007, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by ronnie
you need to bring some warm weather with you when you come back .:D . there is a recall on yamahas they are giveing out phone numbers to your local honda shops:D :blah:

I understand that massen-gale is supporting honda riders now. :eek2: :devil:

markk
04-08-2007, 11:36 AM
I'll be there as long as my motor gets done.

What all you doin to your motor greg???

I should be there! Hopfully the rekluse holds up for me! If nothing else my old400ex will be back togeather within the next week or soo!

300racer
04-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by markk

I should be there! Hopfully the rekluse holds up for me! If nothing else my old400ex will be back togeather within the next week or soo!
is calvin going with us to this one? what time do you want to leave?

watts16
04-08-2007, 06:14 PM

Sitting in my garage apart in boxes right now:o . The crank bearing failed. The center cases are trashed and the dealer said we have to send paper work in to get new cases and that would take 2-3 weeks. Picking up an 06 from a fellow IA racer. Got the kick start parts on order already:p

markk
04-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by 300racer
is calvin going with us to this one? what time do you want to leave?

Yeah calvin will be able to go with! He just wont be able to make Loretta Lynns. (melin is gettin married) Im thinkin if we leave the house by 5am we will be able to roll in about 9am. Sound good? Are the girls comin??

Gime a ring tommarow after 3:30 u can come over and work on my quad lol!!!!!!! u and calvin both can ill tell you what to do and just watch lol!!!!!!!! I should be splitting the bottom end on the ol 400 this week!

Johnny & Monica
04-08-2007, 09:46 PM
Sitting in my garage apart in boxes right now:o . The crank bearing failed. The center cases are trashed and the dealer said we have to send paper work in to get new cases and that would take 2-3 weeks. Picking up an 06 from a fellow IA racer. Got the kick start parts on order already:p

I believe Colby at C&D said all the 04-05 kicker Parts will work on the 06-07 for the conversion , May call Colby to be 100% on that :D

stumpleg
04-09-2007, 07:49 AM

2-3 weeks! I ordered a new left case for my 06, and they said probably about a week, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that. I didn't have to fill out any paperwork from Service Honda, just need VIN, engine #, and drivers liscense #. Maybe they fill the paperwork out, I just hope it doesn't take that long.

SHEP400EX
04-09-2007, 09:31 PM
gregg i know what you mean about finding parts and gettingthem shipped! i have been waiting for a piston for mine for 2 months! hope to see both of us on the start line at westphalia.

blasterheavyB
04-09-2007, 09:44 PM
i guess i will be there as well and i will bring the sun and warm weather with me.....

Well at least i hope:p :p

300racer
04-10-2007, 02:01 PM
Yeah calvin will be able to go with! He just wont be able to make Loretta Lynns. (melin is gettin married) Im thinkin if we leave the house by 5am we will be able to roll in about 9am. Sound good? Are the girls comin??

Gime a ring tommarow after 3:30 u can come over and work on my quad lol!!!!!!! u and calvin both can ill tell you what to do and just watch lol!!!!!!!! I should be splitting the bottom end on the ol 400 this week!

melinda is getting married on a race weekend? whats wrong with that woman? and i will work on you quad lol :devil: i hope u don't plan on finishing this next race.

sspalco
04-17-2007, 08:44 PM
I think we are gonna sit this one out and let DJ heal a bit from the wreck in SC. Everyone have fun and be safe. Good Luck!

gnccracer450
04-17-2007, 10:45 PM
what is melin thinkin gettin married period?? lol...too late i already worked on his quad...me and you are good to go he won't know what hit him...i'll just turn his choke on lmao...my girlz goin what bout yours coker? well i'm outtie 5,000 bichiz....

gotwarrior
04-19-2007, 06:36 PM
Well, it looks like we will finally get a dry race... The weather looks great for Saturday.. A high of 75:cool: So now maybe I can complete a race without getting stock or breaking..:D :D

millphoto
04-19-2007, 07:50 PM
Well, I was planning on working this race but I've now got to be back in Mountain View by 4 pm! Will someone please tell Tom or Greg that I'm not going to be able to come?

DJJ450r
04-19-2007, 08:44 PM
I'm not gonna make it to this one:( I messed up something behind my wrist that works my thumb at SC, idk exactly what it is but it hurts:blah:

burrows
04-19-2007, 09:30 PM
Count us out too. Bradley rode our track tonight and ran a BIG something thru his radiator...See ya at the next one..:mad: mommab

Johnny & Monica
04-19-2007, 10:53 PM
And doesn't that suck! So many of our favorite people are not going to be there. Ron from Certified Racing is coming down tomorrow night to go race with us. 70 degrees and no rain woo hoo this might actually be pretty nice. Surely it won't be very dusty either. At least I hope not. I'll take the mud over a dust bowl anyday.

burrows
04-19-2007, 11:05 PM
And doesn't that suck! So many of our favorite people are not going to be there. Ron from Certified Racing is coming down tomorrow night to go race with us. 70 degrees and no rain woo hoo this might actually be pretty nice. Surely it won't be very dusty either. At least I hope not. I'll take the mud over a dust bowl anyday.

Do ya know anyone with a radiator for the 450r

Johnny & Monica
04-19-2007, 11:17 PM
Not that I know of but I'll ask around tomorrow.

stumpleg
04-20-2007, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by burrows
Count us out too. Bradley rode our track tonight and ran a BIG something thru his radiator...See ya at the next one..:mad: mommab

You would think that there would be a trail to follow, as much as we have rode back there, but Bradley still is able to find something to run through the radiator :huh .

burrows
04-20-2007, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by stumpleg
You would think that there would be a trail to follow, as much as we have rode back there, but Bradley still is able to find something to run through the radiator :huh .

I just hope Michaels luck isn't rubbing off onto Bradley. lol. He doesn't remember running into something so undoubtly something flipped up into the radiator...are you going? duane called this morning and he is going..

stumpleg
04-20-2007, 08:12 AM
I doubt it. These gas prices are putting a crunch on things, driving home on the weekends like I do, and then going another three hours to a race. That, and I'm just not a big fan of the start in MO. Plus I haven't made up my mind about Tenn. yet.

Hope Michael is having fun down there. I was this close Wednesday morning to saying the hell with work and going with them.

yfz450xc
04-20-2007, 07:07 PM
Good luck Johnny and have fun.
Scott :D

sspalco
04-21-2007, 08:32 PM
Hope everyone had a great time. I am lookin forward to some oics if anyone has any.

burrows
04-21-2007, 08:40 PM
Anyone have results of the B class. Bradley wondered...mommab

burrows
04-21-2007, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
I'm not gonna make it to this one:( I messed up something behind my wrist that works my thumb at SC, idk exactly what it is but it hurts:blah:

Did you make it to the dr on yur wrist and thumb? Hope it is feeling better. Michael is on his way home from the Dunes and thinks he might of broke his collor bone or something in his shoulder. Not good news that I wanted to hear. :ermm: mommab

DJJ450r
04-21-2007, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by burrows
Did you make it to the dr on yur wrist and thumb? Hope it is feeling better. Michael is on his way home from the Dunes and thinks he might of broke his collor bone or something in his shoulder. Not good news that I wanted to hear. :ermm: mommab No, and I don't plan on going either:blah: it's gettin better everyday and I can still use my thumb and everything. It just feels like it's grinding a muscle or something behind my wrist and I move my wrist up and down:confused:

Johnny & Monica
04-22-2007, 09:06 PM
We had a really fun time even with Taylor and Johnny both having quad issues. I'll start working on the race coverage report probably tomorrow. I do have them all uploaded at Fastchancephotos now. I even went back and added Sedalia too.

Jim Moss---Taylor said look out for her next round. LOL!!!;) Here's a picture of her throwing her helmet when I told her she was done for the day.

gotwarrior
04-23-2007, 06:04 AM
Well, tell her don't feel bad because she did way better than me again!!! I broke down in both creek crossings on the first lap.. For some reason my bike dose not like water.. Then after I scored on the first lap my shifter linkage broke..:D So it wasn't a good day for me at all..

Johnny & Monica
04-23-2007, 11:19 AM
Ya I saw you in the field after the creek, That's right where Taylor lost the tie rod before that last little dip back into the field. We ordered the tie rods off ebay and put them on just before Kahoka for Taylor. So they really only had one race on them. Wish we wouldn't have already given the guy good feedback since he sold us junk parts. The tie rod was still good and it even left half the bolt and the rubber boot attached to the inner tie rod mount from the end. :eek2: You're gonna have to figure out what needs to be waterproofed on your quad. Still trying to figure out if we can make it to the next round. It's another Saturday, Sunday weekend for Missouri and Iowa and not sure what we are going to do. :rolleyes:

watts16
04-23-2007, 12:13 PM
Ya I saw you in the field after the creek, That's right where Taylor lost the tie rod before that last little dip back into the field. We ordered the tie rods off ebay and put them on just before Kahoka for Taylor. So they really only had one race on them. Wish we wouldn't have already given the guy good feedback since he sold us junk parts. The tie rod was still good and it even left half the bolt and the rubber boot attached to the inner tie rod mount from the end. :eek2: You're gonna have to figure out what needs to be waterproofed on your quad. Still trying to figure out if we can make it to the next round. It's another Saturday, Sunday weekend for Missouri and Iowa and not sure what we are going to do. :rolleyes:
Dont know what were going to do eiter. I think we are going to miss the MO race. Carlise is a haul from mansfield.:o

Johnny & Monica
04-23-2007, 02:31 PM
I know I was looking at the drive times too. Sux! I don't want to miss either one.:(

MossboysRacing
04-23-2007, 04:20 PM
After ripping a tire off at lincoln while in first place, than losing the oil cooler line at kahoka, I was hoping to have a little good luck.
I was bummed when I came out of the creek and say her sitting there. I had been looking for her to come sneeking up behind me:D I look foward to both of us having a good race at Mansfield.
take care
Jim

SHEP400EX
04-23-2007, 09:35 PM
i thought i saw taylor by the creek looking bummed while you were taking pics): i had a good race but many riders didnt so i feel for all of you that were left broke down or run down on the trail! hey monica whats your website for the pics?

Johnny & Monica
04-23-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by SHEP400EX
i thought i saw taylor by the creek looking bummed while you were taking pics): i had a good race but many riders didnt so i feel for all of you that were left broke down or run down on the trail! hey monica whats your website for the pics?

She wasn't very happy so that's why I just hung around right there and didn't leave her sitting by herself. Johnny was on the other side of the track with his lip out too. Website is www.fastchancephotos.com. Thanks. Didn't get a chance to put any photos up in the race coverage section yet. Johnny has a bunch of stuff he's going to be listing on ebay so it he'll probably have the computer tied up where it'll take me another day or 2 to get them up.

royh
04-24-2007, 12:01 AM
We all had fun. Sorry about Johnny and Taylors troubles and the guys that got hurt, but something has been eating at me ever since. I think it is complete BS that someone who always finish's at the bottem of their class is always protesting something. This race he managed to get the winner of the class protested and disqualified. Just because technically he may have been correct doesn't make it right to do. I am not going to mention any names but you know who you are. Cut it out and race for the fun of it.

old-XC-guy
04-24-2007, 06:46 AM
YEAH !!! We didnt get out of there till 5:30 becouse of that jack xxx !! They held up the pee wee race and then I still had to go out and get my broke down bike off the trail.. SOO a big thanks alot !

Zach450R
04-24-2007, 08:57 AM
What is taking so long to get the results posted?

geogeorge
04-24-2007, 11:33 AM
She wasn't very happy so that's why I just hung around right there and didn't leave her sitting by herself. Johnny was on the other side of the track with his lip out too. Website is www.fastchancephotos.com. Thanks. Didn't get a chance to put any photos up in the race coverage section yet. Johnny has a bunch of stuff he's going to be listing on ebay so it he'll probably have the computer tied up where it'll take me another day or 2 to get them up.

Johnny i hope your selling that Honda and not your Yamaha on Ebay. :devil:

I hope you make it to the next race. that will be the first one I can get too.

MO-EX-RIDER
04-24-2007, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Zach450R
What is taking so long to get the results posted?
and what about season points too?? bikes have been up for a while :confused:

and the protest thing was drug out an awful long time....rules are rules....if everyone followed them then the world would be different! and not calling out this person but there should be a protest in another class too, if we race by the rules?

nuff rant...i had a blast there and rd. 5 is around the way:blah:

Log
04-24-2007, 03:55 PM
What are the details on the injuries?

How about the protest? Course cutting? Illegal equipment?

old-XC-guy
04-24-2007, 04:30 PM
Yeah isn't there a guy in the beginner class that has won a couple ?? Not that it really matters , but Im sure there are alot of guys who sand bag ... Iv seen guys cut the course..But hey thats their deal if they have to cut it to win. They know their not really fast.Im not going to go cry about it ! I would say if your not tied for first place , who really cares.

This last race was about someone in the wrong class. .. Understand why the accused was so upset ,but the people wanted to argue with the people putting on the race about it and they agreed with them ! How do you argue with someone thats trying to help you ??? There was alot of finger pointing and in your face bxxxxing going on ! I personally wouldnt have took that crap... So props to the guys from Mo Dirt Riders !!! Also you guys put on a great race , if it wasn t for these guys that have been around for some time there wouldnt be any racing in Mo at all !!

Zach450R
04-24-2007, 06:35 PM
Well the guy who races the a class races pro up in iow and i belive that he is #7 up there. I mean its no big deal but still i think if u race pro in iowa or any other series you should race pro in the Mo series.

I was just wondering whyt its takes so long to post the results up after every race the dirt bike guys results were posted that night after the race.

tprender
04-24-2007, 07:46 PM
For everyones information I am the one who did the protest and also the one who DQ'd the rider. It was voted at the meeting in Dec that the top 5 riders in both "C" classes will move out of that class for the coming year. This was posted on the series website after the meeting and announced at the banquet. It was also, posted on here and talked about on here. This rider stayed in the "C" class this year instead of moving out. Something was said to the promoter at the 2nd race and maybe the scorekeeper, but nothing was done by them. At the end of the race more that 1 riders in that class came to me and informed that this rider had riden again in the class that day. Because of the rule change that was voted on in Dec, we DQ'd the rider. That rider is now in the process of appealing our decission to the president of the MHSC. Maybe because of this appeal, the scorekeeper is not posting the points just incase he wins his appeal.
In the case of the Iowa rider riding in a different class. There is no rule saying that he must ride in the same class as he rides in Iowa. How many of you ride in a different class when you go to a different series to race? Do you ride in the same class at the GNCC races as you do in the MHSC series?

nicker71
04-24-2007, 08:31 PM
Yeah I hear ya, Im a pro class in the GNCC and race open B here in MO. HA HA. :D :D
I can understand why he would protest the race results, But he had his whole family involved in it. They draged it out for a long time I left before it was over and didnt get to see the pee wee race. His dad?? was talking about bringing lawyers into it. WTF??
They need to find a new hobby,maybe arts&crafts.

markk
04-24-2007, 09:19 PM
? Do you ride in the same class at the GNCC races as you do in the MHSC series?

Lol i do, and the results are about the same lol! NEVER ANY WOOD!!!!!

I will say that there are a hand full of b-class riders that are great riders! and good competiors. I enjoy racing the series and the scoring is alot worse in other places people! Come over to D-17 and you will know what im talkin about! SCORING IS A JOKE>

I think that if the rule was to move up a class and the guy didnt do it after he was told, i would alow him to run with the slower class but be scored and timed with the b-class guys! And if he/she keeps trying to sign up in c-class mabey he should be disqualifed for a season. J.M.O.

Mo. Dirts Riders had a great track, just need a little better turn to get big rigs in from the north.

See everyone at Manfeild!

Johnny & Monica
04-24-2007, 09:30 PM
Well the guy who races the a class races pro up in iow and i belive that he is #7 up there. I mean its no big deal but still i think if u race pro in iowa or any other series you should race pro in the Mo series.

The competition in the Iowa and Missouri AA classes are completely different. That's why Mark races A in Missouri it's as fast a class as the AA in Iowa. He races A when he goes to the GNCC too. He got second this week at Westphalia in case your wondering. Tim Butler took the win.

millphoto
04-24-2007, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by nicker71
Yeah I hear ya, Im a pro class in the GNCC and race open B here in MO. HA HA. :D :D
I can understand why he would protest the race results, But he had his whole family involved in it. They draged it out for a long time I left before it was over and didnt get to see the pee wee race. His dad?? was talking about bringing lawyers into it. WTF??

Pro GNCC and you're racing B in MO? What? That's crazy!

millphoto
04-24-2007, 10:38 PM
It's so hard to tell what class to race in the MO series. Every class has fast people at the top. We need a new system or something. If someone beats more than 50% of the class above them they should automatically get bumped up to that class? Maybe. I don't know, but we do need to do something. There is a WHOLE lot of sandbagging going on.

burrows
04-24-2007, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by nicker71

I'm sorry but that sounds alittle wild. Why would you be racing in the B class if you run with the pros in the nationals. How are you placing in the nationals. How many races have you been to this year? :confused: mommab

Zach450R
04-24-2007, 10:54 PM
Well if im not mistaken tim butler ran the pro class at the Mo nationals. And when mark wins every race by 2 or 3 mins he should try and race with the pros when he runs the same lap times as them.

Johnny & Monica
04-25-2007, 12:10 AM
The only race I see that Mark really domintated was Kahoka and that was a mud fest and he's good in the mud apparently. Tony Shepherd finished 10th overall does he have to move up too. Jake Yates is running A with Mark and just about took the win from him at Lincoln and he wants Mark to stay in the class. It's not affecting your points is it? Tom said he doesn't have to move from A. Mike Blanton finished 11th overall at Kahoka from vet b Gaylon Harris dominated the B class should they both have to move up to A? Maybe some of the racers are racing in classes above their ability and making the others look too fast.

jdwxv3
04-25-2007, 05:54 AM
I belive Jake took 2nd in the A class last year. Most of the people in the A class that are finishing behind Mark and Jake were placing high in B last year. So I dont think the "rest" of the A class is slow.

I also know of one guy who took 8th overall at Lebanon about 4 years ago, then last year he came back and raced A for a race or two and this year he raced C in Westphlia.....now thats sandbagging!

Johnny & Monica
04-25-2007, 06:03 AM
Sorry I wasn't trying to make a dig at anyone about being slow. The Missouri racers on a whole are very fast. Every class! I see Zach is riding the A class but looks like he's been having other issues not being able to keep the pace but not because of his riding abilities.

nicker71
04-25-2007, 06:04 AM
I was just joking :D :D :D Im just a really slow B rider.

Zach450R
04-25-2007, 08:51 AM
Sorry I wasn't trying to make a dig at anyone about being slow. The Missouri racers on a whole are very fast. Every class! I see Zach is riding the A class but looks like he's been having other issues not being able to keep the pace but not because of his riding abilities

So then what are u trying to say about me in the a class?

gcr235
04-25-2007, 09:21 AM
i am the rider that was protested in c-vet and dq'd.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tprender
It was voted at the meeting in Dec that the top 5 riders in both "C" classes will move out of that class for the coming year. This was posted on the series website after the meeting and announced at the banquet. It was also, posted on here and talked about on here. This rider stayed in the "C" class this year instead of moving out.

i was completely unaware of this rule change. if it was posted on the missouri website, it didn't remain there long. i look at the mhsc website religiously and i never saw it. as of right now on the classes page it says top 3 riders have to move up. last year i was 4th in c-vet.

I think that if the rule was to move up a class and the guy didnt do it after he was told, i would alow him to run with the slower class but be scored and timed with the b-class guys! And if he/she keeps trying to sign up in c-class mabey he should be disqualifed for a season. J.M.O.

no one ever told me to move up a class. i never even knew there were any problems until after i was dq'd. when i asked to see the new rule, no one could produce the 2007 rules. if no one could show me the new rule, and according to the website i am legal to run in the c-vet class, i am unsure how i could even be protested. last year's c-vet champion finished 4th in 2005. all of the info i had available to me said i was completely legal running in the c-vet class.

BELIEVE ME...if i had known about the rule change, i would never have raced in c-vet

royh
04-25-2007, 10:32 AM
I wasn't trying to start this kind of debate and finger pointing. I was just trying to point out that one individual is always complaining and protesting something. I happen to think of him as friend. He is a very dedicated racer, but I wish that he would just race, period.

Johnny & Monica
04-25-2007, 10:33 AM
Sorry I wasn't trying to make a dig at anyone about being slow. The Missouri racers on a whole are very fast. Every class! I see Zach is riding the A class but looks like he's been having other issues not being able to keep the pace but not because of his riding abilities

So then what are u trying to say about me in the a class?

I was saying that from the results this year it looked to me like you must have had some quad issues or at a couple races. Nothing more nothing less. If your not happy with your results why blame one racer. Just trying to figure out why your complaining about Mark racing in the A class.

QUADROOKIE
04-25-2007, 11:44 AM
There is always going to be a racer or two in every class that is much faster than the rest of the class. If Mark didn't race AA up here, nobody would ever have said a word other than boy Mark is fast. The A class in MO would probably be as fast or faster than all the AA guys up here but maybe 3-4, so that is why Mark does it. It is about competition levels.

Now me, I like to watch more than I do race for the win, I am a GNCC pro level rider, just hanging back and trailriding in the vet class to watch all the action.:devil:

ronnie
04-25-2007, 02:07 PM
I was saying that from the results this year it looked to me like you must have had some quad issues or at a couple races. Nothing more nothing less. If your not happy with your results why blame one racer. Just trying to figure out why your complaining about Mark racing in the A class. can i come up to iowa and race the senior class:D

royh
04-25-2007, 02:51 PM
Yes you can if you are over 40.

Johnny & Monica
04-25-2007, 03:19 PM
can i come up to iowa and race the senior class:D

Hell No unless you give us all a lap head start lol You fast S.O.B

Really you would be perfectly legal Ron an I would not complain :D Just let Me ride on back so I can have a 2nd :devil:

QUADROOKIE
04-25-2007, 03:29 PM
Boy Johnny, your must be slipping-not even a smart***** remark about my last post? Hmmmm.....:D

tfuchs
04-25-2007, 04:08 PM
What kinda of racer wants to stay in the c class. If I finished top 5 I would automatically move up because thats what you do.

If you get off on being the fast guy in the C class than hey, You go Speed Racer

ronnie
04-25-2007, 04:10 PM
Hell No unless you give us all a lap head start lol You fast S.O.B

Really you would be perfectly legal Ron an I would not complain :D Just let Me ride on back so I can have a 2nd :devil: im getting to old to carry you on the back of my bike .:D this is my last year to ride the expert class in mo.its time too retire and hopefly my daugter will take my spot.:D

Johnny & Monica
04-25-2007, 05:32 PM
im getting to old to carry you on the back of my bike .:D this is my last year to ride the expert class in mo.its time too retire and hopefly my daugter will take my spot.:D

Did you pick up that new TRX90 yet ? My Boy Chance wants a fast girl freind :devil:

gotwarrior
04-25-2007, 07:17 PM
results are now up on the Mo site, along with the season points standings.:D

MO-EX-RIDER
04-25-2007, 07:18 PM
NICKER--

WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE???
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e312/gixxer-man/Picture120-1.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

79400ex
04-25-2007, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by gcr235
i am the rider that was protested in c-vet and dq'd.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by tprender
It was voted at the meeting in Dec that the top 5 riders in both "C" classes will move out of that class for the coming year. This was posted on the series website after the meeting and announced at the banquet. It was also, posted on here and talked about on here. This rider stayed in the "C" class this year instead of moving out.

i was completely unaware of this rule change. if it was posted on the missouri website, it didn't remain there long. i look at the mhsc website religiously and i never saw it. as of right now on the classes page it says top 3 riders have to move up. last year i was 4th in c-vet.

no one ever told me to move up a class. i never even knew there were any problems until after i was dq'd. when i asked to see the new rule, no one could produce the 2007 rules. if no one could show me the new rule, and according to the website i am legal to run in the c-vet class, i am unsure how i could even be protested. last year's c-vet champion finished 4th in 2005. all of the info i had available to me said i was completely legal running in the c-vet class.

BELIEVE ME...if i had known about the rule change, i would never have raced in c-vet

THis problem was created by the score keeper not doing her job and the person who runs the website.

SHEP400EX
04-25-2007, 08:23 PM
johhny i think this was my best race finish ever! i was even surprised. i mean i felt good and the bike ran great, i just didnt think i was up there in the top ten. my only thought after i saw it was dang i could have gone a little faster and made top 8! i dont have a problem with mark running a class but he is running as fast as the aa class. jake is equally fast. both guys seem great to race with, maybe next race i can try to keep up with them? ha:D later, shep

watts16
04-25-2007, 08:32 PM
johhny i think this was my best race finish ever! i was even surprised. i mean i felt good and the bike ran great, i just didnt think i was up there in the top ten. my only thought after i saw it was dang i could have gone a little faster and made top 8! i dont have a problem with mark running a class but he is running as fast as the aa class. jake is equally fast. both guys seem great to race with, maybe next race i can try to keep up with them? ha:D later, shep
You were moving Tony. Good ride:) I tried to keep up but my rear shock blew out and had me boucing all over the place.

Johnny & Monica
04-25-2007, 08:33 PM
Shep it`s Monica good job on your finish , Keep it up :D

ronnie
04-25-2007, 08:39 PM
Did you pick up that new TRX90 yet ? My Boy Chance wants a fast girl freind :devil: not yet im going to sell the 50 and then im going to go buy the trx90.hopefly the boys won't catch her:D

ronnie
04-25-2007, 08:47 PM
You were moving Tony. Good ride:) I tried to keep up but my rear shock blew out and had me boucing all over the place. i pick up my bike from ricks and i got your shock i had to get my front shock fix becouse when i hit denny at the starting line my bottle got turned and the hose was rubbing the frame and it rub a hole in it so i hade no oil in one shock .

royh
04-25-2007, 08:55 PM
Greg, Did your dad vidio tape the start of the race?

watts16
04-25-2007, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by royh
Greg, Did your dad vidio tape the start of the race?
Sure did. Whats your email?

ronnie
04-25-2007, 09:05 PM
Sure did. Whats your email? did he get me hitting denny

watts16
04-25-2007, 09:13 PM
he got the pileup but there was a bunch of dust. Im starting to upload them right now.

watts16
04-25-2007, 09:23 PM
Video of the starts.

AA- http://media.putfile.com/MHSC-Wesphalia-2007-AA
A- http://media.putfile.com/MHSC-Westphalia-A-2007
B- http://media.putfile.com/MHSC-Westphalia-2007-B
B Vet- http://media.putfile.com/MHSC-Westphalia-2007-B-Vet
+40- http://media.putfile.com/MHSC-Westphalia-2007-40
Stock- http://media.putfile.com/MHSC-Westphalia-2007-Stock
C- http://media.putfile.com/MHSC-Westphalia-2007-C
C Vet- http://media.putfile.com/MHSC-Westphalia-2007-C-Vet
2-3-4- http://media.putfile.com/MHSC-Westphalia-2007-2-3-4
Beginner- http://media.putfile.com/MHSC-Westphalia-2007-Beginner-

ronnie
04-25-2007, 09:35 PM
AA- http://media.putfile.com/MHSC-Wesphalia-2007-AA
A- http://media.putfile.com/MHSC-Westphalia-A-2007 i wish i could get a good start some day i always end up last going in the woods :grr:

Johnny & Monica
04-26-2007, 07:01 AM
First video remix test........... click picture to activate

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/monicac70/th_5d46cc26.jpg (http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/monicac70/?action=view&current=5d46cc26.pbr)

old-XC-guy
04-26-2007, 01:09 PM
BAD XXX !! Great Job Monica ! You need to get with Aimey thats with me and put your pics together !! She took a couple 100 again.. At this race.

Johnny & Monica
04-26-2007, 01:26 PM
Are you guys going to Mansfield? Maybe Aimey would want to cover that race for all of us or at least post up her pics. We aren't going to be able to make it and it would be nice if someone or several people could team up and take care of that round. If any wants to help out with the atvriders race report for Mansfield please let me know. Thanks

watts16
04-26-2007, 08:14 PM
i pick up my bike from ricks and i got your shock i had to get my front shock fix becouse when i hit denny at the starting line my bottle got turned and the hose was rubbing the frame and it rub a hole in it so i hade no oil in one shock .
Ok thanks, could you save us a spot at lorettas?

ronnie
04-26-2007, 08:19 PM
Ok thanks, could you save us a spot at lorettas? we are leaving at 1:00 we will try to save you a spot

SHEP400EX
04-26-2007, 09:00 PM
greg i wandered what happened to you. i didnt see you but at the start a little through the dust. ronnie you and i both were last in the woods i believe, that really stinks. i made my way backup but its no fun eatin dust for lunch. wish i could go to lorettas, good luck and be safe guys!

ronnie
04-26-2007, 09:11 PM
greg i wandered what happened to you. i didnt see you but at the start a little through the dust. ronnie you and i both were last in the woods i believe, that really stinks. i made my way backup but its no fun eatin dust for lunch. wish i could go to lorettas, good luck and be safe guys! yes that was me .i hope i start getting a better starts im tire of being last in the woods .hopefuly the shrum team does good this weekend mabe will take notes from devon:D