PDA

View Full Version : Wheelies in sand?

esr250r86
04-04-2007, 11:12 PM
Didnt feel like posting in the stunt riding section because everyone stunts on pavement, but want to ask why it is so easy to wheelie up a sand hill than on flat ground? I can wheelie up any sand dune and ride it until I cant anymore without going faster as I go. This is just weird to me because I can ride it so perfect.

250r4life
04-05-2007, 01:18 PM
dude... put some more effort into school...

its because of gravity and obviously the slant of the hill changes your equillibrium point...

tar
04-05-2007, 04:39 PM
The reason you stay going slow is because sand is so dense and there is a lot of friction in it.

esr250r86
04-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Oh, ok thats what I kind of thought. Cool,thanks.

04exking
04-22-2007, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by 250r4life
dude... put some more effort into school...

its because of gravity and obviously the slant of the hill changes your equillibrium point...

:eek: uhh say again?

culichi
05-04-2007, 11:30 PM
hahahahahah its easier because its like if your falling and you tap more the break and it makes you go slower

cantthinkofname
05-13-2007, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by 04exking
:eek: uhh say again?

Go get a dictionary or use some common sence... its not that hard to realize that you can pull back easyer on a slope.....

250r4life
05-14-2007, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by cantthinkofname
Go get a dictionary or use some common sence... its not that hard to realize that you can pull back easyr on a slope.....

lol... i wasnt even going to bother responding to him...

REPOMAN
05-16-2007, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by cantthinkofname
Go get a dictionary or use some common sence... its not that hard to realize that you can pull back easyer on a slope.....
he wouldnt need a dictionary if someone wasnt trying to sound smart :eek2:

250r4life
05-16-2007, 12:16 PM
sound smart? that is the correct explanation... how else do you explain it wise guy?

i think i left more intelligence in the toilet this morning than most repo guys have :huh

REPOMAN
05-16-2007, 01:04 PM
WOW where exactly did you find "the explanation of doing wheelies in the sand"?
and you just showed your intelligence level by the wanna be trash talk that you most certainly thought would offend me. and let be be clear i own the company i am not just a repoman. and i didnt say you sounded smart i said you TRIED to sound smart. but hey i am sure this is the part where you show some more intelligence and talk more worthless trash and/or try to sound smart and become a keybord warrior. so come on show everyone how cool you are :D

250r4life
05-16-2007, 06:32 PM
i responded to the question... you started the trash talking...

clearly you are more intelligent than i, so lets hear your explanation... go ahead and educate me smart guy...

250r4life
05-16-2007, 06:32 PM

clearly you are more intelligent than i, so lets hear your explanation... go ahead and educate me smart guy...

culichi
05-16-2007, 08:57 PM
oohhh that smells like challenge to me!!:devil:

REPOMAN
05-16-2007, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by 250r4life

you talked trash to him saying to pay attention in school or use common sense and you say i was talking trash. the guy asked a question and you were a jerk and tried to be a smart guy. he just didnt know and he came here looking for an answer. and there is no challenge. go look up equilibrium point and notice it has everything to do with math. if your going to use big words little fella at the very least do a google search and make sure you know a little of what you talk about.

250r4life
05-17-2007, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by REPOMAN
you talked trash to him saying to pay attention in school or use common sense and you say i was talking trash. the guy asked a question and you were a jerk and tried to be a smart guy. he just didnt know and he came here looking for an answer. and there is no challenge. go look up equilibrium point and notice it has everything to do with math. if your going to use big words little fella at the very least do a google search and make sure you know a little of what you talk about.

i love it how you call me out, and yet the very thing you call me out on youre wrong on!!! that is awesome...

whats even better, is you say equilibrium has to do with math- what the heck do you think physics is, which is exactly what we're talking about... you see- if you would have continued a few years passed pre-algebra, you would have taken it and would have a small idea what youre talking about...

REPOMAN
05-17-2007, 07:38 AM
equilibrium POINT is math. equilibrium itself can be explained in physics. and you said "EQUILIBRIUM POINT". if i am trash talking you for treating someone who didnt understand something like trash and you dont like it then maybe you will think twice about doing it next time. and by the way equlibrium is also a state of the economy. YOUR TURN.
p.s. thanks for assuming that i only got to pre algebra. lets see i was in the military for a stretch and was a damage controlman, then got out a went back to school and became a nationally certified paramedic and firefighter, now i own a business wow i must be doing something right. grow up little fella

cantthinkofname
05-17-2007, 01:58 PM
equilibrium POINT is math. equilibrium itself can be explained in physics. and you said "EQUILIBRIUM POINT". if i am trash talking you for treating someone who didnt understand something like trash and you dont like it then maybe you will think twice about doing it next time. and by the way equlibrium is also a state of the economy. YOUR TURN.
p.s. thanks for assuming that i only got to pre algebra. lets see i was in the military for a stretch and was a damage controlman, then got out a went back to school and became a nationally certified paramedic and firefighter, now i own a business wow i must be doing something right. grow up little fella

Dude stop trying to act smart.... Just admit you are wrong....

250r4life
05-17-2007, 02:34 PM

equilibrium can be used in all sorts of areas... lol...
my turn... yes- equilibrium... that would be the point at which the force and weight caused by leaning back, causing the front end to come up, along with the force from the rear wheels, also causing the front end to come up, equal the force that gravity has on the front end of the bike... hence a wheelie is ridden and maintained... if youre out of equilibrium, your front end will either go down or up... c'mon smart guy...

i didnt trash talk anybody for not understanding something- i told him to put more effort into school becuase of the way he was writing... you started trash talking me, and whats classic is youre wrong!!! you call me out and try to say that im not smart, and yet you dont know the very thing youre calling me out on... too funny..

im very proud of all your accomplishments... im sure your business is thriving in that huge metropolis of hobbs NM! youre out of your league though. well i dont know if you got passed pre-algebra, but its pretty apparent you never made it to physics...

and let me guess... saying that equilibrium is a state of the economy- did you get that of wikipedia or something?

250r4life
05-17-2007, 02:35 PM
if i am trash talking you for treating someone who didnt understand something like trash and you dont like it then maybe you will think twice about doing it next time. fella

all you've done is made yourself look stupid...

JOEX
05-17-2007, 07:32 PM
This is the Dune section, not Math and I don't want to have to send anyone to study hall:devil:

250r4life
05-18-2007, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by JOEX
This is the Dune section, not Math and I don't want to have to send anyone to study hall:devil:

lol :D