PDA

View Full Version : Dana Creech wares shoes and not boots!

mitch91
04-04-2007, 09:29 PM
Well in hhuevoes 5,at the start, were hes on the 250r hittin the freestly ramp that gets pulled by the truck , hes wareing shoes in that part. I thought he would have boots on for sure, weird.

esr250r86
04-04-2007, 09:34 PM
How do you know?If he were jumping that high with shoes on his foot wouldnt be able to take the impact and probably break, or his ankle. pics or a vid would help.

mitch91
04-04-2007, 10:09 PM
Because you I can cleary tell he has shoes on. I do not know how to take screen shots.

troutman561
04-04-2007, 10:15 PM
What color are his underwear also?

mitch91
04-04-2007, 10:17 PM
Now there kinda lookin like boots, my bad. ha.

Seem to be blue to me.

kawabunga
04-04-2007, 10:38 PM
^haha

and im just wondering what your point is about Dana wearing shoes and not boots? you've never ridden in shoes? just because you're not wearing mx boots, doesn't mean you're going to break your ankle when you land.

esr250r86
04-04-2007, 10:58 PM
Yeah, but I tried to wear shoes riding and I have done it before, but I just dont feel safe and i could feel the pressure on my foot and ankle were the foot peg is on my foot. Yeah, I know my bad, it doesnt mean you are going to break your ankle but I always wear my boots whenever I jump or go riding period. If not I always wear my red wing chukka style boots.

mitch91
04-05-2007, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by kawabunga
^haha

and im just wondering what your point is about Dana wearing shoes and not boots? you've never ridden in shoes? just because you're not wearing mx boots, doesn't mean you're going to break your ankle when you land.

i JUST THOUGHT IT WAS WEIRD THAT A PRO WAS WEARING SHOES, BUT HE WASENT ,MY BAD. i HAVE BOOTS BUT TAKE SHOES OVER THEM EVERY DAY.

MX MaNiAc 06
04-05-2007, 10:05 AM
U can ride with shoes without breaking ur ankle. The boots just keep ur foot from moving. Say ur on ur toes on the pegs. Then land sort of rough. It could bend down n hurt. Boots wont let u do that.

Wired
04-05-2007, 07:20 PM
i'd recommend always wearing boots. i broke both my ankles 4 weeks ago while wearing boots. 2 fractured heels. talk about hurting!!!

note to self.... dont ever case a metal landing again! :(

esr250r86
04-05-2007, 07:26 PM
That sucks. Yeah, I just dont feel right not wearing boots while riding a quad, I mean riding like at a track or the dunes or something, just something that makes me feel good I guess.:rolleyes:

Pappy
04-05-2007, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Wired
i'd recommend always wearing boots. i broke both my ankles 4 weeks ago while wearing boots. 2 fractured heels. talk about hurting!!!

lol...you shall now be called "Gimpy" :scary:

250R-Dee
04-05-2007, 11:54 PM

This didn't happen while riding but I definitely feel your pain bro'! Some idiot stomped the back of my leg while we were palying basketball so I had to get my Achilles re-attached last week. Stitches come out next week and hopefully they will give me a walking cast so I can bathe instead of doing the garbage bag trick in the shower!!

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f152/Ruttt/DSC05164-1.jpg

Wear your boots!! I have chunks of shin, muscle and bone missing from both shins because of something STUPID I did a very long time ago. CR125 Elsinore footpegs + a lack of shin protection + a BIG rock in a mud hole = a trip to the hospital.

Pappy
04-06-2007, 08:20 AM
damn dee that sucks!

i tore every ligament in my ankle and broke the socket when i stepped out of a semi and my foot hit right where gravel and pavement met causing my ankle to buckle:(

still worked all day and drove myself to the ER:p

250R-Dee
04-06-2007, 12:34 PM
Pappy, I hobbled around for a week in a half cast before they did surgery on me! I won't get my walking cast until April 26th so I guess I'll just have to deal with the "garbage bag on my foot" showers until then!

Thejapanese doctors and nurses freaked out when I walked myself to the toilet 8 hours ater the surgery! I hate "piss bags" that much!! :D :blah:

MX MaNiAc 06
04-06-2007, 01:45 PM

That sounds nasty man. Will we be seeing this in the Fallout Volume 3?