PDA

View Full Version : WTF!!!Help me out, Computer peoples

mitch91
04-04-2007, 09:25 PM
Im trying to watch heuvose 5, and the thing that moves at the to show how much time is left, gose all the way to the other side in the 1st 10 seconds so i cant move it to the parts i want to. Anyone know how to fix this??

FreekShow
04-05-2007, 12:09 PM
heres an idea, buy the DVD and SUPPORT your sport.

mitch91
04-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Heres and idea, stop being a homo.

bwamos
04-05-2007, 01:02 PM
I agree with Freekshow.
Pirating videos is nothing less than theft.

04-05-2007, 01:19 PM
I didn't know there were so many good people on ATVRiders. Wow, I don't think any one of them has done one BAD thing in their life. Thank God for these people, or else I wouldn't have anyone to look up to.

As for the actual question, try grabbing the corner of the box and move it. Other than that, I have no clue.

mitch91
04-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by bwamos
I agree with Freekshow.
Pirating videos is nothing less than theft.

I donwloaded. So when you down load songs and not buy cds, thats theft?

Mr.Man, it didnt work.

parkers30
04-05-2007, 02:30 PM
I agree thats its not right, but we all do things that aren't 100% right, in this case it has a direct effect on you and your sport though.

as for the video, that is typically a problem in the actaul video file... not something that can be fixed

FreekShow
04-05-2007, 04:28 PM
You have no idea whether i buy my CD's or not and just for your information mr. perfect I BUY EVERY SINGLE CD I OWN. Do not accuse me of stealing when your lowlife stealing a DVD that someone worked hard on and is supporting our sport with. oh and another thing, i have every Huevos DVD made BOUGHT AND PAID FOR. I didnt steal them so why dont you go to some other forum and ask for help to STEAL.

tgreenz400
04-05-2007, 04:40 PM
well r u tryin to watch the clip at hbombs' website or something else:confused:

mitch91
04-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by FreekShow
You have no idea whether i buy my CD's or not and just for your information mr. perfect I BUY EVERY SINGLE CD I OWN. Do not accuse me of stealing when your lowlife stealing a DVD that someone worked hard on and is supporting our sport with. oh and another thing, i have every Huevos DVD made BOUGHT AND PAID FOR. I didnt steal them so why dont you go to some other forum and ask for help to STEAL.

Settle down there power plant, its down loadding, not stealing.

But w.e Want me to Pm you my address name and anything else you need and you can call my local authorities and tell them what i have done. The cops would tell you to **** off and get a life.

Oh and if you really wanna start talking about stealing, im going to court on june 6th for it about 2 dirtbikes.

I better point it that i didnt steal them, they got stole from me.

mitch91
04-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by tgreenz400
well r u tryin to watch the clip at hbombs' website or something else:confused:

Nah on windows, my brother downloaded it, Like i go to lime wire and click on Huvoes 5 and then it gose to a windows player page or w.e and plays it.

04-05-2007, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by mitch91
Nah on windows, my brother downloaded it, Like i go to lime wire and click on Huvoes 5 and then it goes to a windows player page or w.e and plays it.

Go to C:\Program Files\LimeWire and find the file. Right click on it and there will be a option 'Open with'. Try to open the video up with a different program and see if the problem goes away.

By the way, it's not him that is taking away the 20-40 dollars away from the sport, it's the person whoever uploads into Limewire. But since you're such a good citizen...I'll whip up a tray of cookies...Just for you. :)

mitch91
04-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Thanks for the help, btw only homos make cookies. haha jk. :eek: :blah:

AtvMxRider
04-05-2007, 07:17 PM
Heres and idea, stop being a homo.

04-05-2007, 07:19 PM
Thanks for the help, btw only homos make cookies. haha jk. :eek: :blah:

That's not what your mom said last night. :cool: