PDA

View Full Version : muscle steering dampners

UglyMotha™
10-09-2002, 07:27 AM
any of you guys with them what in gods name do you use to grease those little baby nipples with mines starting to flop around and vibrate like mad and i need to put some grease in there to stiffen it back up i was just goin to let it go because i figured it would be fine but when reving the vibration sound has gotten so bad it sounds like my quad it just goin to up and fly apart anyways, ne help would be appreciated

Pappy
10-09-2002, 09:00 AM
hey...shoot 2R's rider a pm about this....or i will try to get him to respond....he has several of them and should be able to get us an answer.

10-09-2002, 09:23 AM
I'd like to know too,,mines still secure and works as good as day one,,but I'd like to know were to get a baby gun for the baby nipple..:huh

DMC mx400ex
10-09-2002, 05:53 PM
I DUNNO IF U GUYS ARE ASKING THIS BUT UR SUPPOSED TOI USE A GREASE GUN, U CAN GET ONE AT LIKE ANY HARDWARE SHOP OR PLACE LIKE THAT, ITS LIKE A GUN, WITH A TUPE AND A LITTLE FITTING AT THE END AND IT CLICKS ON OVER THE "GREASE ZERK" OF FITTING.

Derek
10-09-2002, 06:50 PM
no dude you need a baby greese gun.

UglyMotha™
10-09-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by DMC mx400ex
I DUNNO IF U GUYS ARE ASKING THIS BUT UR SUPPOSED TOI USE A GREASE GUN, U CAN GET ONE AT LIKE ANY HARDWARE SHOP OR PLACE LIKE THAT, ITS LIKE A GUN, WITH A TUPE AND A LITTLE FITTING AT THE END AND IT CLICKS ON OVER THE "GREASE ZERK" OF FITTING.

well duuuuhhhhh! i know what a zerk fitting is i've seen more than my share (mechanic) but these are are like a 1/4 of the size of you normal grease fitting and no they don't make a gun for it you have to buy an attachment for your grease gun it looks like a zerk fitting but has a long tube coming out of the end no it's no it's not a needle it's like a needle but instead of having the razor sharp edge the edge is tapered and you jam it into the hole of the fitting my dad filled me in today cause he's seen some that small before and he had the fitting for the gun i give it a try tomorow

DMC mx400ex
10-09-2002, 08:46 PM
OUCH THAT HURT,,,,IM SORRY, NOTICE HOW I SAID I DUNNO IF THIS IS WHAT UR ASKING, AND I DIDN KNOW THEY WERE SMALL TINY KINDS....

L.Vegas400
10-09-2002, 09:48 PM
holy caps lock batman

UglyMotha™
10-10-2002, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by DMC mx400ex
OUCH THAT HURT,,,,IM SORRY, NOTICE HOW I SAID I DUNNO IF THIS IS WHAT UR ASKING, AND I DIDN KNOW THEY WERE SMALL TINY KINDS....

dmc i'm not busting your caps (even though you need to turn them off) i was just being sarcastic

neways neone with and muscle steering dampner and i think also the denton rebuildable this is the weapon you need to locate and retrieve cause it works like a charm:macho and no it's not my bro's anal lubricator:huh :eek: