PDA

View Full Version : Quieting down my Rossier?

Flyin-Low
04-04-2007, 09:10 PM
Yeah, I love the sound the way it is but people start to complain about the fact that it makes small children cry and when I pass by people their ears start to bleed...

I want to know more about the super trapp end cap for the Rossier, does it affect the HP at all or the way the power comes on? I heard people with quite cores say it makes you lose some bottom end but more gain on top end.

Would it affect my jetting at all?

Can I just put it on for trails and remove it for track?

-Martin

esr250r86
04-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Flyin-Low
Yeah, I love the sound the way it is but people start to complain about the fact that it makes small children cry and when I pass by people their ears start to bleed... Thats flippin funny. Sorry , I wouldnt know how to quiet that type of pipe. Does it need repacking maybe?

taino_racing
04-05-2007, 05:30 PM
u can get a supertrapp from rossier ,they use shim(washer plates) more =louder and less not as loud.joe said it wont affect power that much.i think they sell around $30

patrickj75
04-05-2007, 05:47 PM
i had a Rossier with the Supertrapps. i ran 10 discs which i heard will give you a top end boost. i didn't have mine tested but i know it was a lot quieter. i know some local mx guys were running 7 discs to pass 99db tests.

beany
04-07-2007, 05:36 PM
I have the supertrapp kit on mine and like it, just personal preferance for a little quieter pipe. Joe said it gives like a tenth more hp with it. Diffenetly gets rid of the crack of the pipe which i wanted