PDA

View Full Version : the most stupid thing you have done?

hawaiikfx400
04-04-2007, 03:19 AM
all stuart.this is dumb really dumb, anways one night at a pallet fire i bet some friends i could walk on fire(bed of coals, BARE FOOTED NO SHOES ).so i did it, it was about 3ft across.i was very very hammerd at the time and made it across, no burns nothing, well heres were the dumb part comes in.so i was drinking at another pallet fire party and people herd about the last time and bet me i couldnt walk across the coals again.so me being the drunk dumba55, i am took the bet.this time about half way across(6ft this time) i fill my feet burning, so i run the rest of the way lift a foot up and see hot nails embeded in both feet,(the guys that spread the coals didnt think to remove the red hot nails from the pallets, out of the coals, i didnt think about it either). by this time im swareing and sit down, pour beer on my feet, and begin to pull the nails out.luckly none were up right all melted in flat across my feet, i cleaned them up the best i could and staurted ponding beers.the worst part was it was the night before prom, so i had to walk to work the next day work all day and go to prom with 3rd degree burns on my feet, and smile and dance with my gf all night.my gf couldnt stop calling me dumba55 all night. :chinese:

04-04-2007, 07:36 AM
I dove off a hill from 10ft up and landed right on my head and rist to top it off it was a road I landed on. Had to go to the hospitle and now have will be in pain the rest of my life :eek2: :grr:

04-04-2007, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by hawaiikfx400
all stuart.this is dumb really dumb, anways one night at a pallet fire i bet some friends i could walk on fire(bed of coals).so i did it, it was about 3ft across.i was very very hammerd at the time and made it across, no burns nothing, well heres were the dumb part comes in.so i was drinking at another pallet fire party and people herd about the last time and bet me i couldnt walk across the coals again.so me being the drunk dumba55, i am took the bet.this time about half way across(6ft this time) i fill my feet burning, so i run the rest of the way lift a foot up and see hot nails embeded in both feet,(the guys that spread the coals didnt think to remove the red hot nails from the pallets, out of the coals, i didnt think about it either). by this time im swareing and sit down, pour beer on my feet, and begin to pull the nails out.luckly none were up right all melted in flat across my feet, i cleaned them up the best i could and staurted ponding beers.the worst part was it was the night before prom, so i had to walk to work the next day work all day and go to prom with 3rd degree burns on my feet, and smile and dance with my gf all night.my gf couldnt stop calling me dumba55 all night. :chinese:

I know a person that brke threw a pallet and burnt his leg all up 3rd degree burns :eek2:

7 speed
04-04-2007, 07:50 AM
I was playing with a 38 special at 12 years old and accidently shot a freind of mine in the leg.
It's a long story but that is the super short version.

400EXTRA
04-04-2007, 08:19 AM
the most stupidest thing i can think of was i got bet to go flying down this huge road on my bike and hit this snow bank, well i ended up going over my bars and doing a front flip and i smoke my head on a post

old-XC-guy
04-04-2007, 08:38 AM
Buying a bike !!!!!! LOL...

400exrider707
04-04-2007, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by nacs420
I dove off a hill from 10ft up and landed right on my head and rist to top it off it was a road I landed on. Had to go to the hospitle and now have will be in pain the rest of my life :eek2: :grr:

This explains a lot!

Kickstarts-suck
04-04-2007, 08:54 AM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=290041&highlight=finger+chain

;) ;) ;)

CannondaleRider
04-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by nacs420

This totally makes sense.

I thought you had to have been dropped on your head, but this really explains it

Shift_450R
04-04-2007, 09:46 PM
One day an elderly man was walking down the street and noticed my long hair and told me to get a haircut. Me being the punk i was told him to shove it and all of the other nice things. Well push went to shove and i beat him up untill he was unconscience. He was treated in the hospital for head trauma and they have him in an induced coma. His family is pressing assult charges on me at the moment.

JUST KIDDING....haha i bet you guys wanted to kick my *** after reading that
:blah:

Kickstarts-suck
04-04-2007, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Shift_450R
One day an elderly man was walking down the street and noticed my long hair and told me to get a haircut. Me being the punk i was told him to shove it and all of the other nice things. Well push went to shove and i beat him up untill he was unconscience. He was treated in the hospital for head trauma and they have him in an induced coma. His family is pressing assult charges on me at the moment.

JUST KIDDING....haha i bet you guys wanted to kick my *** after reading that
:blah:

lol that would be pretty bad

LMAO slow got banned again! what name will he use this time? :p

1fst400
04-04-2007, 10:24 PM
I go to a private school. Well about 15 kids went to the teachers house for brekafast, as some stupid special treat. So I wasent planning on going, but they called my house and woke me up so I figured I might as well go. So I drove over there in my truck. When I go to leave my budie says " burouts" and do a prety good brake stand. Only a one tire fire, but enough smoke that I could no longer see my classmates piled up in the car behind me. Turns out my teachers son is the police chief of that town, and lived next door.

Luckly my teacher likes me and put in the good word for me to her son. So instead of loosing my licnece for the 3rd time which would be for a year because my licence is on probation. I'm getting some community servace.:blah:

CannondaleRider
04-05-2007, 12:39 AM
Stop posting that picture....your such an idiot

bwamos
04-05-2007, 07:32 AM
the most stupid thing you have done?

Recently, probably trying to logically explain why one of Blue450yo's (Slow, Nacs420, etc) ideas wasn't going to work.

700bRad
04-05-2007, 01:53 PM
The most stupid thing ive ever done is bong beers in a public party at a car show. The excise police were there in 10 minutes and I was on the ground, and handcuffed before I knew what the hell just happend.

zukirules
04-05-2007, 05:37 PM
did 176 mph my first time driving a crotch rocket, the 1st day my friend owned it, but i guess it came natural.

ZSNOW
04-05-2007, 06:06 PM
tryed to ride a cr250 up a 2ft sand wall(side of sand pit) and flipped it still have the scars at 15 lol did it when i was 12

jokester
04-06-2007, 12:11 AM
dumbest thing I did was me and two of my friends got totally s**t faced on a speech tournament last month. we were playin quarters in our hotel room, and I was winning everytime we played( over a two day period) and I was staying sober the whole time we were playing cause neither of them could even make a shot so I started chuggin beers and coniaque(spelling) just to make the game fair. well I wound up pissing off our balchony at like 3 in the morning into the bed of some dudes truck, kicked a chair into our metal closet and dented it, punched a whole through our bathroom door. end result. 4 day suspension, kicked out of sports and clubs, and a 10% grade reduction on all our work we had to do over our suspension. plus being grounded for a month by my parents.