PDA

View Full Version : 1994 V6 Camaro, 1995 Eclipse GS, 1998 Camaro V6

LathersR
04-03-2007, 02:11 PM
All for sale..

The 1994 Camaro v6 5 speed has a burnt out clutch.. However It does come with a brand new clutch set waiting to be put in. Starts right up, body has no rust has few dings and little dents here and there. Good tires, High mileage on body around 160,000 and motor has 60,000. Interior is in good shape but could use some refinishing and little pieces. Asking 1000.00 bucks Cheap need it out of the way.

The 1995 Eclipse GS is a pretty sweet ride. It is burn't orange paint job, with custom silver flames, aftermarket 16's with good tread, has a aftermarket exhaust system, painted bright orange interior, 5 speed, brand new clutch, 5th gear is a little hard to get in gear sometimes but does go in and drive, also aftermarket intake, cd player, and euro tail lights, with halo front head lights. Good body however the front bumper is off it due to me clipping a curb and taking a chunk out of the front bumper body kit. Cheap need it out of the way also 1400.00 obo

The 1998 Camaro is a sweet ride also. Comes with a sick body kit attached, 18's in the rear, 17's in the front. Painted a sweet metallic blue color. However was involved in a accident and will need a salvage title (currently on the road and still driving everyday), low mileage, automatic, good interior, cd player, front right fender, front bumper need paint still black from manufacturer. 2200.00

Im in upstate NY in a town called Fonda. My cell is 518-332-4461. Will not deliver as I don't have a way to get it anywhere. Going on ebay in a week. Will accept trades on 1994 Camaro and 1995 eclipse only for dirt bikes, atvs, motorcycle's.