PDA

View Full Version : D-17 Casey, Ill HS 4/7/07

RissExtremeATV
04-03-2007, 11:54 AM
Who's gonna make it ??

wolfpack91
04-03-2007, 04:55 PM
Garret Murdock will be there in the "C" class rocking the 400ex against the fo50's.

It's going to be a mess and you know they will screw up the scoring. I checked out the woods last weekend while at the mx races and the trails are a mess. Lots of trees down, not to mention about 20 years of ruts. Enjoy, it's sure to be another LTM classic ran race.:rolleyes:

DJJ450r
04-03-2007, 05:17 PM
I'll be there to see if I can hang with Parker Jones:blah:

honda06
04-03-2007, 10:44 PM
Where can i get more information on this race?

watts16
04-04-2007, 07:01 AM
http://www.ltmoffroad.com/

shaff107
04-04-2007, 07:24 AM
Just to let anyone know that is coming to race with parker ...

he will be in the A class for the simple fact that Casey only has to classes

A or B ....

their C class is strictly for Begginers ....

Dave400ex
04-04-2007, 09:30 AM
Shaff who has Parker been riding with? He has gotten a whole lot faster over the last year. Must have been doing some hard work over the winter.

DJJ450r
04-04-2007, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by shaff107
Just to let anyone know that is coming to race with parker ...

he will be in the A class for the simple fact that Casey only has to classes

A or B ....

their C class is strictly for Begginers .... will A be paying back to 2nd:blah:

shaff107
04-04-2007, 01:28 PM
the A class does pay back ... thats their top class

donny ockerman normally wins ....

Parker has been practicing with me since Ironman last year ...

Dave400ex
04-04-2007, 02:03 PM
Shaff I sent you a PM.

wolfpack91
04-04-2007, 04:07 PM
Before Ockerman winning it was Ryan Lane, Scott Fleishaur (sp), Tony Spade, Me:D , Brian Lindsey, Greg Wampler, Chris White, Dave Robinson, Kevin Wall, Roger Swim just to name a few.
This list will take you back to 1990 to show the depth of tallent that have been track Champions there. I was the first to win an overall on a fourstoke back in 1992, on a 250x none the less.
So when I talk about the track and how things go I have a little history there. Plus I still help them out pulling you guys out, showing another route out of the creek, or lining up the ol' Rincon on the back row and having some fun.

shaff107
04-04-2007, 04:18 PM
I should be on that list to and robby bell .. :(

DJJ450r
04-05-2007, 02:37 PM
How much is it to enter, IDK if I'm gonna go I've heard bad things about this place:blah:

wolfpack91
04-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Yes Shaff you too, but that list, everyone had won multiple track championships. It use to be just 2stroke or 4 stroke classes to choose from, NO A, B, C, AND +35. Now granted there weren't 50 quads showing up to race back in the 90's either. Now there are that many in 1 class.

shaff107
04-05-2007, 09:24 PM
yea i remember those days the last year for the 4 stroke 2 stroke classes was my first year ....

if you ran 2 stroke it was like been in the A class because it was the fast class to be in ...

KILLAQuad
04-06-2007, 08:24 AM
Parker has gotten faster for ONE, we got him on a GOOD QUALITY Quad... not taking away from his YAMMI but it was blowing up with him on it every single race, the suspension was HORRIBLE, and the ergos of it were as great as the suspension...

With him on the HONDA and all that we have got for him on there he is MUCH more comfortable and his determination from SHAFF giving him so much crap and his dad pushing him to the absolute MAX, is really helping him to. He is VERY VERY VERY FAST, he just needs to learn a little safety before he gets hurt... he has blinders on when he races and all he wants to do is get the race over with as fast as possible ... Anyone wanting to run with PARKER, HAVE FUN.... :macho

I will be there in A Class as well just trying to see who can pull Holeshot .... :devil: ... Donnie, Shaff, or ME.... :macho (Hey Shaff, check you petcock before you start your quad ... LOL) :blah:

From the first post about track conditions, sounds like a GREAT Track to me ... 20yrs of ruts, trees down everywhere, and a sloppy track altogether, sounds like our 2nd lap in the afternoon GNCCs.... :D

roostcatcher
04-06-2007, 01:15 PM
Hey guys. Just checked LTM's website and Saturday's races have been cancelled due to the cold weather. Quads will now run on Sunday after bikes.

Lincoln Trail (http://www.ltmoffroad.com)

KILLAQuad
04-07-2007, 08:53 AM
Wooohooo... Im soo glad i get to piss my family off now and race on EASTER AND i cant wait for that heat wave with a 4 degree swing.... :huh :rolleyes: :o

Oh well ... i getta work today now to pay some bills... :macho

GNCCracr
04-08-2007, 06:38 PM
First off, Congrats Parker! You had a great run today. Good job.
Secondly, Come on Tyler. Dont be picking on the Yammis to hard. You know that was a overloaded (weight wise) Yammi on stock shocks that was nose to tail at the finish.

Originally posted by KILLAQuad
Parker has gotten faster for ONE, we got him on a GOOD QUALITY Quad... not taking away from his YAMMI but it was blowing up with him on it every single race, the suspension was HORRIBLE, and the ergos of it were as great as the suspension...

With him on the HONDA and all that we have got for him on there he is MUCH more comfortable and his determination from SHAFF giving him so much crap and his dad pushing him to the absolute MAX, is really helping him to. He is VERY VERY VERY FAST, he just needs to learn a little safety before he gets hurt... he has blinders on when he races and all he wants to do is get the race over with as fast as possible ... Anyone wanting to run with PARKER, HAVE FUN.... :macho

I will be there in A Class as well just trying to see who can pull Holeshot .... :devil: ... Donnie, Shaff, or ME.... :macho (Hey Shaff, check you petcock before you start your quad ... LOL) :blah:

From the first post about track conditions, sounds like a GREAT Track to me ... 20yrs of ruts, trees down everywhere, and a sloppy track altogether, sounds like our 2nd lap in the afternoon GNCCs.... :D :) :)

Dave400ex
04-09-2007, 02:01 PM
Where did everyone end up?

KILLAQuad
04-11-2007, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by GNCCracr
First off, Congrats Parker! You had a great run today. Good job.
Secondly, Come on Tyler. Dont be picking on the Yammis to hard. You know that was a overloaded (weight wise) Yammi on stock shocks that was nose to tail at the finish.

:) :)

Your quad was overloaded and so was mine ... ALSO on Stock Shocks .... :macho ... Taking the Florida Shocks to South Carolina...

After ending up on my head in the creek and getting stuck in a run both on the last lap ... i dropped a few positions....

I think i was told i was 5th in A class... out of 4 that signed up in A Class... :huh

KILLAQuad
04-11-2007, 06:50 AM
Hey Phillis....

Tell ANDY that Rekluse "WILL" have a Z Start Pro for the 525 .... Heck it may even be ready .... :D

shaff107
04-11-2007, 07:22 AM
Also let us know when the pictures are up :p

roostcatcher
04-14-2007, 07:52 AM
Thanks Tyler! He'll be happy about that. Pics are up. Congrats to Parker and Daryl! You guys looked awesome out there.