PDA

View Full Version : Right headlight Leftheadlight

TXATVRIDER
04-03-2007, 01:36 AM
Alright i got some headlights from a buddy of mine for free so i can't complain but the right headlight when your sitting on the bike looks fine but the left headlight touches the fender. Is it because i have to right headlights? Plus the connector for the headlights don't match up with the connector on my bike so i guess i'm gonna have to either hard wire them or find the right connectors.

I'm limited on pictures right now cause all i have is my camera phone my computer is getting worked on.

esr250r86
04-03-2007, 11:23 AM
arent they the same either way? Ones not wider thant the other I dont think. But measure them and you will see if thats it.

djguestone
04-03-2007, 11:51 AM
They're not wider than the other. Maybe your fender is bent or something. Both plugs on each light should fit straight into the harness. If not cut both plugs and attach them together.

TXATVRIDER
04-03-2007, 09:26 PM
That's what it's looking like to me, one of the headlights didn't fit right when i was installing the lamp back in after i sanded and repainted them. Hell the fender may be off a little as well i did get it used you never know!

djguestone
04-04-2007, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by TXATVRIDER
That's what it's looking like to me, one of the headlights didn't fit right when i was installing the lamp back in after i sanded and repainted them. Hell the fender may be off a little as well i did get it used you never know!
You can always shave those fenders lol:D

TXATVRIDER
04-13-2007, 06:38 AM
I got to looking at it the other day the brace that goes from the fender to the frame was bent in a little bit. It was right in front of my face the whole time.