PDA

View Full Version : Kahoka results

79400ex
04-02-2007, 10:11 PM
THe kahoka race results are posted. Also, I have figure the vet class season ponts. If you want to see them e-mail your address and I will try to send it to you. Also, Johnny htey have you doing 3 laps.

Johnny & Monica
04-03-2007, 02:05 PM
Going to try and get started posting pictures tonight but if not it will be first thing in the morning. Taylor has a track meet in an hour and depending on how late that runs and we get dinner. Sure had a great time even though I got covered in mud and soaked to the bone during the kids race. Johnny told me I looked like a stray mutt and kept calling me Petey! LOL

Taylor has a new Ipod on the way. :blah: Taylor said to tell you she'll see you at the next round and thanks to everyone who helped her get unstuck. She's pissed off because she raced Sunday in Iowa and helped 3 or 4 older guys get unstuck and they left her stuck. She said she knew nobody from Missouri would do that to her.:huh

geogeorge
04-03-2007, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Going to try and get started posting pictures tonight but if not it will be first thing in the morning. Taylor has a track meet in an hour and depending on how late that runs and we get dinner. Sure had a great time even though I got covered in mud and soaked to the bone during the kids race. Johnny told me I looked like a stray mutt and kept calling me Petey! LOL

Taylor has a new Ipod on the way. :blah: Taylor said to tell you she'll see you at the next round and thanks to everyone who helped her get unstuck. She's pissed off because she raced Sunday in Iowa and helped 3 or 4 older guys get unstuck and they left her stuck. She said she knew nobody from Missouri would do that to her.:huh

Way to go girl. Juat stay out of the stock class. I'm not ready to have my you know whats handed to me by a teenage girl yet racing. :D

I think you even bet your dad. Hay Johnny hows it feel to have them handed to you by your little girl. :eek2:

Can't wait to get back and race. miss it bad.

gotwarrior
04-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Congrats to Taylor... Me and her had a run after the start for a little while.. but of course I got stuck.. So I seen her pass me a few times...

Monica.. thank's for you help at the creek crossing... I was the one that set there for about 20mins after I was pulled out. and during that time, I watched you help alot more people than just me.. there are alot of people that owe you a "Thank You." :D

Johnny & Monica
04-04-2007, 07:21 AM
Oh no problem. I couldn't just sit there and watch and not help those who needed a little help getting unstuck and going again. Glad you were able to get yours started again, even if you are my girls competition.LOL J/P You all oughta have a really good race if the conditions of the track aren't so muddy at the next round.

Johnny & Monica
04-04-2007, 08:13 PM
Pictures up in the race coverage section

watts16
04-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
Pictures up in the race coverage section
Great pics
I'll get the vids up tomorrow morning.

tprender
04-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Remember that everyone that I pulled out owes me a beer. some of you owe me 2 or 3. I know that I pulled out at lease 30+ quads on Sat.

Johnny & Monica
04-05-2007, 06:14 PM
I`ll pick ya up a 6 pack of Stag You can share with Franky :devil:

tprender
04-05-2007, 06:21 PM
Did you get a chance to write that sory for me yet?
Do, I have to drink it with him?