PDA

View Full Version : forum district 6 quad rules what happened

quadracer707
04-02-2007, 09:39 PM
Hey what happened to the district 6 quad rules forum that was on another site. anybody know. I went there & said no longer in service??????????????????????????????????????????? ?/:( :( :( :( :confused: :confused: :confused:

RaptorRacer45
04-03-2007, 06:47 AM
Yeah im good friends whith almost everyone on there.....it looks like AMA go ahold of it and deleted it!:grr: .....They dont do Crap for Quad XC but they wine and delete stuff like that, it irritates me, ill try 2 see what happens next:rolleyes:

quadracer707
04-03-2007, 07:06 AM
How can AMA delete something like that.I thoght someone ran that website.

RaptorRacer45
04-03-2007, 12:17 PM
It wasnt approved my District 6 so they wine about it and delete it for not being licensed, Hell it was even a link off the Dutchmen site but District 6 is a bunch of bike ballsuckers anyway still right now.....Quads and especally Quad XC Racing is at the bottom of there focus list:rolleyes:

honda400ex68b
04-03-2007, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by RaptorRacer45
It wasnt approved my District 6 so they wine about it and delete it for not being licensed, Hell it was even a link off the Dutchmen site but District 6 is a bunch of bike ballsuckers anyway still right now.....Quads and especally Quad XC Racing is at the bottom of there focus list:rolleyes:

it was like that when i raced 10 years ago at pine grove and sleepy, but at least you could ride on the bike track at sleepy then.

mxdad
04-04-2007, 04:06 AM
AMA did not delete the board. It was moved for other reasons. PM the site admin on the site with any questions.

New D6 Quad Board is located here...

http://www.takeforum.com/d6quadsrule