PDA

View Full Version : Spinout

KYmxracer52
04-02-2007, 08:26 PM
Beware of this BUM!!!! He sold me a Magnum 250R axle carrier and never delivered. This was about 4 weeks ago. I posted a wanted ad for one and he emailed me telling me he had a brand new one he would sell for $100 shipped. He said if I didn't care to overnight a Postal Money Order and make the amount for $85 since the overnight charge. I overnighted it and never saw anything. After a 1-1/2 weeks, I tried PMing him and emailing him to finally get a reply many days later, with him saying, "Oh man, sorry, I got called back to work and haven't had time to ship it." Then he stated he would have his mom ship it the next day which was Wednesday. Still 2 weeks after that I have no carrier, nor will he reply to any email or PM's. I simply cannot get ahold of him. If anyone knows this punk, tell him to send the carrier to me or better yet, just send me my $100 back. I'M VERY PISSED!!

KYmxracer52
04-03-2007, 08:18 PM
OK...issue has been resolved. I received a letter today from him stating that he found out that the carrier was actually for a different model quad. He also said he email has been down, hence the lack of communication. There was also a personal check enclosed for the full amount paid.