PDA

View Full Version : Just a word of advice!!!!

f1502nv
04-02-2007, 10:35 AM
Do not go through these guys for any powder coating that you need done!!! vacuummetalcoating.com

vacuum metal coatings

they are out of santa ana california
They did both of my bike when they were under a differant owner, now that they are under a new ownership i cant get anything done. I have been tring to get my heel guards done since december (going on 5 months). The first pair they lost, the second pair they kept telling me that they shipped them out but i never got them. I called them again and they looked into it and they found that they did not ship them....that was last wensday...they told me that they would ship them out and i would have them by friday (for the weekends race) well again the never showed up. I called friday and the guy said he would call me back right away with a tracking number (he never did) so i called back 20 min.. later and they were closed...:mad: :mad:
So i called this morning (monday) and talked to the guy that was supposed to call me back on friday and made a statement (you were supposed to call me back on friday)....he said "AND" so i told him i want my tracking # now (and yes this time i was rude)......Again he said i will have to get back to you.....then the owner called me about 20 mins later and said they were shipped out ....again couldnt get a tracking #....and at the end of the conversation he said "hey do me a favor when you get the heel guards" i said "what" he stated "LOOSE OUR NUMBER AND NOT TO USE THEM ANYMORE".....i told him under the new ownership i did not plan on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOEX
04-02-2007, 05:55 PM
http://www.bbb.org/

coolex
04-02-2007, 06:26 PM
ive never personally seen a company get better or stay the say after new management, its allways down hill, im sure its not always the case but ive never seen any good, and yes id report it just to save others the hassle, and thanks for informing us

coolex
04-02-2007, 06:31 PM
wait these are the guys that made parts for James stewarts 24K gold klx110

04exking
04-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Should have gone with Pappy and no problems.

f1502nv
04-03-2007, 06:51 PM
wait these are the guys that made parts for James stewarts 24K gold klx110

ya my bike are on there to and some of my parts.....and they still treat me like S#$^......i guess since they have people like BUBBA they dont need little people like me..... :confused: :confused: