PDA

View Full Version : Main Muscles..

hetrick_racing9
04-01-2007, 11:15 PM
What are the main muscles used typically when racing what would be good to beefin up for endurance.. and strength.. i need different parts just a list..

JRDrider22
04-02-2007, 07:51 AM
Lower back. Lats anything from your triceps to your forarms. ive been lifting all winter and ive been able to ride day after day from 10-3 no problem at all. i've been doing a lot of lat pull downs and rows and its helped the most.

mr._bowtie
04-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Like he said the lower back is a big one. I would focus on your abs as well. A strong core is important in just about any physical activity. If thats strong then it can make up for other areas that are a little week. Id also focus alot on fore amrs. You grip strength is one that needs to be pretty good. If you dont know any works outs for that pm Ive got a killer one :eek2:

hetrick_racing9
04-02-2007, 03:49 PM
thanks a lot guys.. ive been doing a lot of leg and chest workouts.. i gotta work on my back a littlem ore that gets tired after a while and my wrists just wanted to make sre i wasnt missing anything

Hondadudeehhhh
04-02-2007, 04:49 PM
If you do a complete 5 day work out you shouldnt have to worry about specific areas of your body to work out.