PDA

View Full Version : durhamtown plantation video

luvmyex
04-01-2007, 09:15 PM
made another trip this past weekend. other than asshats for management the place is killer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiCQEdvWRaw

crazedape
04-02-2007, 12:45 AM
Good vid. What happened between you guys and the management? Also, were the trails still rough or have they smoothed them back out?

luvmyex
04-02-2007, 05:22 PM
last time i was there they said we used the fire extinguisher.when we didnt. they called me 4 days later to tell me this.i asked if there was any sign of where it was used and he even siad no. 2 months later $150 was charged on my card without even telling me.i knew it would do no good to dispute it so i just lost it. this time i went 30 yrds across the parking lot to the john without my helmet on and one azzhat jumps all over me. i was idling in 1st gear all the way:rolleyes: another told me i couldnt leave my quad in the center of the track to take pics of my buddies.but i could walk 500 yards out there. ive parked in the center every day i have been there without anybody saying anything. im 50' off the track in the middle. they are just azzwipes. but i guess they have to be with that big of a crowd to a extent. but damn, its not like i was acting a fool or even doing anything wrong.

luvmyex
04-02-2007, 05:24 PM
and the trails seemed great to me.they were even groming parts of em. only place ive ever seen a blue groove on a trail:cool:

flht_db
04-02-2007, 08:25 PM
How is Durhamtown for kids? We're thinking of heading down for spring break. Good video looks like a fun place. How crowded is it during the week? We may head down Tues-Fri and maybe stop on the way back in SC to check out the Big Buck GNCC race.

Thanks-
Dennis

crazedape
04-02-2007, 11:19 PM
It is awesome for kids. Lots of things to do there. You will have the place to yourself during the week.

One time I was loading my quad on the trailer with no helmet on and they told me I had to wear it at all times. I might have moved all of 15', but I know on that kind of stuff that they are just covering themselves. But they should do it in a nice way.

flht_db
04-03-2007, 07:06 AM
Crazedape,

Thanks for the info. Should know by tonight whether we will be going. Tough to find places like that up here in the Northeast. I'll make sure to wear a helmet when on the quads.

Thanks-
Dennis

luvmyex
04-03-2007, 07:22 PM
kids should be able to ride all trails. everything is one way too.best place ive ever rode and thats been alot of places.9 different places already this year.40-50 in all.

flht_db
04-04-2007, 08:12 AM
Looks like we are going to go, I just have to call and make reservations.

Kids are dying to go.

Thanks-
Dennis

flht_db
04-06-2007, 11:23 PM
How are the RV sites? We scheduled to be there Tuesday - Friday. Can't wait?