PDA

View Full Version : April fools!

QuadJunkies
04-01-2007, 08:50 PM
Anyone pull anything funny on anyone today??
MY ole man was in such a foul mood today, I didnt dare :uhoh:

I got by w/o any pranks pulled on me this year.

CRich[814]
04-01-2007, 08:54 PM
i got tricked. i felt like a tool.

i wish i knew the damn date when i woke up.

Pappy
04-01-2007, 09:04 PM
i walked into the dinning hall and told them the pig roast would be a bit differnt then planned as I had dropped the pig:devil: suckers:cool:

firefighterjosh
04-01-2007, 09:12 PM
I personally didn't get fooled but My gfs dad did at work.

He is the manager at Pizza Hut. There are 2 watiresses that went out saturday night saying they where going to get tanked. They came to work and hid in the bath room and another watrisses BF (hes a cop) told her they went to jail for a DUI. He got pist and cussed up a storm saying how stupid they where and then they called him fron the bath room. He was totaly pist and they said they won't bo out for 3 days. Then 5 mins later they came out and suprised him.....BTW he is still pist.:macho

QuadJunkies
04-01-2007, 09:23 PM
:p

The last time I done an Aprils fools joke, I laid it on reeeeal thick...

I told my Hubby that I was pregnant

I found out 7 days later, I really was! :huh :p

CRich[814]
04-01-2007, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
:p

The last time I done an Aprils fools joke, I laid it on reeeeal thick...

I told my Hubby that I was pregnant

I found out 7 days later, I really was! :huh :p

karma? thats a little to messed up for me haha.

my brother did take my moms car one year though.

YFZ450Ridr
04-01-2007, 09:41 PM
my birthday is on april 4th so when my mom was pregnant with me she messed with my dad acting like she was in labor on april fools day. man i wish i could of seen that:p

i didnt get any pranks pulled on me, nor did i pull any pranks. i forgot about it!

mitch91
04-01-2007, 09:51 PM
Hm, forgot about this time of the year.

In public school this day was as good as the last day of school, it was more of a get suspended kind of day. I walked up behind a friend in class and threw a egg and nailed him in the back of the head. aha.

hetrick_racing9
04-01-2007, 10:03 PM
told my gf the condom broke lmao..

firefighterjosh
04-01-2007, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by hetrick_racing9
told my gf the condom broke lmao..

No nookie for you for a while:scary:

1fst400
04-01-2007, 10:43 PM
My bud’s mom called him and asked why the cops where looking for him. It’s a classic but he fell for it. He was like " I dono" and she was getting all pissed on the phone and he was getting super nervous.

I didn't do anything, nor did I get any pranks done to me. Although I was welding today and my buddy walked up behind me and scared the crap out of me.

TXATVRIDER
04-02-2007, 03:02 AM
Worked nights slept most of the day, didn't let anybody have a chance in getting me...lol

quads14589
04-02-2007, 05:06 AM
i think one year my dad made steaks our of deer meat and never told my mom and then asked her how they were, she thought they had a little zing to them:p

bwamos
04-02-2007, 09:41 AM
I go to a baptist church and one of the women (single) that goes to the class with us got about half the class to work with her so that before she came in we were supposed to announce to the class that she got knocked up (pregnant) after drinking too much at a party.

Funny.. but the best part was we turned it around on her. We got the other half of the class, the church pastor, his wife, and the board of deacons to come in.. and we laid it on her real thick.. lol.

She was like ohhh what did I start! She was all sweating and worried.. we got her good! Then the Pastor said April Fools.. lol.

Who said Christians can't have good clean fun.. lol.

trick250r
04-02-2007, 09:54 AM
my mom is on vacation from work so she planned to sit at home yesterday and just chill before she started working around the house today. well, she was watching something on lifetime... yea its a waste of a channel... anyways, i got the bright idea i would have a self-induced power outage. i went downstairs and turned off the main breaker. my mom didnt think much of it bc it was storming so she sat down on the couch with a book and lit one of those smelly candles that give you a f***ing headache. i got bored so i figured i would take it a step farther. before i turned the main back on, i turned off all of the other breakers in the house except for the one in my room then i turned on the main. i went in my room, turned on the tv, popped in Lock and Load, and got on AIM to talk to my friends. about 20 mins later my mom asked how i was on my comp and watching tv so i told her this long drawn out story about how my room is on a different circuit and the power outage didnt effect my room. she almost bought it but then she aske what i was doing in the basement a while ago when the power went out... she put 2 and 2 together and realized what day it was. im not allowed anything electric except for my cell for 2 days. its cool tho, i left my ipod with my movies on it at a friends house, i usually get on AIM on my phone, and i have 2 periods in school that i dont do anything so i get on here then. :p its all been worked out.

04-02-2007, 10:04 AM
I sat home all day by my self. I do april fools type of stuff all the time any ways. I like putting food die in peoples drinks and when they drink it their teeth turn blue or green and they dont know it. I never tried yellow yet :cool:

Fill beers and sodas with watter threw the bottom so they take a drink and get a big gulp a water and go wtf :confused: :D

Creech52
04-02-2007, 10:11 AM
thats it? seems like you guys had a pretty weak april fools day. I didnt do anything or got anything pulled on me. I guess I just dont hold any signifigance to april fools day....just another day.