PDA

View Full Version : Walmart 12in Wheels And Tires?????

born2ride14
03-31-2007, 07:53 PM
has anyone drilled a bolt pattern for there quad on some of those 12 in tires from wal mart or how ever big they are . the reason i bring htis up is that i spent $250 on new tires this summer and want to keep them as long as i can and i love to ride my quad around the neigborhood every day afeter school and dont want let $250 go like that and this came across my min on day in wal mart can i do this ????????????????has it been done????

esr250r86
04-01-2007, 11:45 AM
I wouldnt do that because you could drill a little off and first of all the hole was not meant to be a hole so you are weakining the wheel. Just buy some douglas wheels they are not very expensive and probably cost as much as the wal-mart wheels. But for street riding you might be able to get away with it.

bwamos
04-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by 300maniac
i love to ride my quad around the neigborhood every day afeter school

With a Sparks pipe?
Your neighbors gotta love you.. LOL. ;)

Honestly, I feel guilty just starting mine up to work on it in the driveway. :devil:

born2ride14
04-01-2007, 04:21 PM
i no they love me there use to it ive had a little pit quad from pepboys and ran it around the neighbor hood

HPIcamaross
04-03-2007, 07:51 PM
OH COME ON. seriuosly, who buys there tires from walmart these days...go on ebay and get yourself some used ones for 40 bucks WITH the rims