PDA

View Full Version : Rath Racing's new nerfs and heel guards

pudamac12
03-31-2007, 03:57 PM
I just picked up one of the first sets from Rath Racing for the new Kfx. Everything lined up perfectly with no swearing or beating things with a hammer. The black looks awesome against the bare aluminum and everything is super sturdy. I give it a 10/10 for ease of installation and fit compared to others that I have had and my buddies also here are the pics. I will get better pictures when it isn't raining and crappy outside

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e248/Pudamac12/Picture034.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e248/Pudamac12/Picture032.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e248/Pudamac12/Picture031.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e248/Pudamac12/Picture030.jpg

slvrhwk
04-02-2007, 10:06 AM
Nice. That's waht I'm looking at for mine. I have a few ?'s. Did the pegs come with them, did you buy them straight from Rath or a dealer and what skid plates are you running?

Thanks

Rath303
04-02-2007, 10:16 AM
They come with everything needed to mount them and they do come with pegs.

brad thanks for posting pics.. we appreciate it.

CJ

slvrhwk
04-02-2007, 10:29 AM
^ That's good news. Do you have skid plates avaible yet?

If so can you pm me a price for

Front Bumber
Belly skid
Rear Skid
Nerfs

All in Black

Thanks

KiKxKFX
04-02-2007, 10:31 AM
Very nice looking... I'm going to order the grab bar and nerfs now! Thanks for the pics!

Flynbryan19
04-02-2007, 10:33 AM
I dig um. ;)

I really like the net heel guard idea.

Rath303
04-02-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by slvrhwk
^ That's good news. Do you have skid plates avaible yet?

If so can you pm me a price for

Front Bumber
Belly skid
Rear Skid
Nerfs

All in Black

Thanks

sent you a PM

pudamac12
04-02-2007, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by slvrhwk
Nice. That's waht I'm looking at for mine. I have a few ?'s. Did the pegs come with them, did you buy them straight from Rath or a dealer and what skid plates are you running?

Thanks

yeah i live relatively close to rath so I just went and picked them up. I had to get a prm skidplate unfortunately because rath didn't have enough time to get em done yet and I was going on some rough trails and needed to get some protection. And I wish they had had theirs done because the skidplate I bought gave me a hassle putting it on with fitment issues. I had to use a dremel on the brackets to get it to fit properly.

esr250r86
04-02-2007, 10:25 PM
Yeah, they look strong and will probably be strong. Nice nerfs.

spincr4hire
04-03-2007, 10:10 AM
looks good, Rath makes some nice stuff

KiKxKFX
04-14-2007, 08:38 AM
Has anyone gotten any rath nerfs in the last week or so? I'm just curious if I'm getting the run around. Maybe it's just taking longer than expected. Oh well, still nice looking stuff!

N300exJ
04-14-2007, 02:39 PM
Rath racing makes awesome products! I have those nerfs on my 450r.

KiKxKFX i wouldnt worry much when i orderd my nerfs they didnt have any in flat black so they had to make em for me. It took an extra week. So i waited two weeks for them to arrive. Just give em a call or email. They will answer all your questions.

GIXXER1KR
04-14-2007, 07:07 PM
Nice Puda i see where u spend all your time!!!!Just remember where u came from!!!!:blah:

TWISTED DINLI
04-15-2007, 06:45 AM
Them are sweet lookin on the KFX450R:eek2:

Rath303
04-16-2007, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by KiKxKFX
Has anyone gotten any rath nerfs in the last week or so? I'm just curious if I'm getting the run around. Maybe it's just taking longer than expected. Oh well, still nice looking stuff!

We have been shipping nerfs. We have a high number of orders right now due to being the first to ship KFX nerfs. I sent you a PM. If you will send me your name I will be glad to look up the status of your order. I dont want anyone thinking that we are giving them the run around at all.

Thanks
CJ

pudamac12
04-16-2007, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Rath303
We have been shipping nerfs. We have a high number of orders right now due to being the first to ship KFX nerfs. I sent you a PM. If you will send me your name I will be glad to look up the status of your order. I dont want anyone thinking that we are giving them the run around at all.

Thanks
CJ

yeah after calling and bugging them numerous times on the phone just to see if they would be done, I guarantee that they aren't a shady company. Most places ya call forget to call you back and they called me back on a couple occasions.

KiKxKFX
04-16-2007, 09:03 PM
Oh ya, I agree. They are great! Got ahold of them today and they set me straight. Very good customer service! :)

KiKxKFX
04-20-2007, 01:38 PM
I got them today... I'm extremely pleased with the quality and finish. Thanks to those of you at Rath for tollerating me! ;)

Does anyone know of any place online that has some sort of installation diagram for nerf bars? I know these came with instructions, but I'm new to quads and have no clue as to what I'm doing putting these on. This is embarassing to ask but I'd rather get it right. Thanks for any help or tips! Remember, I'm a beginner so there isn't anything too basic for me to learn. :)

Rath303
04-20-2007, 01:48 PM
If you cant find anything to help you get those on. Just give the shop a call. Mike or I will be around here til 5 and can help you out on getting those installed if you need it

Thanks
CJ