PDA

View Full Version : IS it just me?

QuadJunkies
03-31-2007, 03:35 PM
I had trouble getting on the site,so I had to get a little more creative and it worked.
But what I am noticing is at the top of the page(where CP user ,various tabs ect) is listed, there is nothing there?

I just wanted to make sure it wasnt something else goign screwy on my computer. lol

Mxjunkie
03-31-2007, 04:38 PM
Same thing is happening to me :huh

NPelletier
03-31-2007, 04:47 PM
yah.....i couldnt get on via www.atvriders.com i had to try www.exriders.com and it worked:ermm:

krt400ex
03-31-2007, 04:48 PM
yupp, just happened to me....i went into my email and clicked on a link to a thread and it worked

CRich[814]
03-31-2007, 04:54 PM
i type in exriders.com/vbb, but the user cp and pm's and stuff like that isnt showing up.

esr250r86
03-31-2007, 04:57 PM
Yeah, me too. I always type in exriders.com/vbb and it the top links like messages, user cp ,etc arent working. And it is showing that the page is not fully loaded. :confused:

QuadJunkies
03-31-2007, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by NPelletier
yah.....i couldnt get on via www.atvriders.com i had to try www.exriders.com and it worked:ermm:

thats how I got on .lol
cool now I feel better knowing its not on my end!:p

procircuit406ex
03-31-2007, 05:33 PM
Right after I read this mine started doing it:mad:

Ralph
03-31-2007, 05:36 PM
I just made the phone call and harlen is gonna be on top of it.

QuadJunkies
03-31-2007, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
I just made the phone call and harlen is gonna be on top of it.
thanks Ralph!:)

400exridin121
03-31-2007, 09:06 PM
yea a lot of the time it says "site cant be accesed dispatching to our technical staff" when I click on forums, and Wednesday it said that a whole hour before i could get on

Gray33
03-31-2007, 09:28 PM
hey man your from decautre indiana i live like 10 minutes away in willshire ohio maybe we can ride sometime...

And when i go to ex riders half the page shows up but yet i can click on fourms because i guess where the fourm button is. on the fourms the message, member thing is not showing up here.

Glad to hear that other people have similar problems going on

TWISTED
03-31-2007, 09:31 PM
Only way I can get on is by exriders.com. Atvriders.com won't work for me.....

Nac's22
03-31-2007, 11:35 PM
same here...... been down all day for me.

JRP
04-01-2007, 08:07 AM
yep same here

TWISTED DINLI
04-01-2007, 09:34 AM
yeeup same for me to. :confused: :huh

coolex
04-01-2007, 09:47 AM
ive never typed in atvriders, ive always typed in exriders.com and its allways worked

krt400ex
04-01-2007, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by 400exridin121
yea a lot of the time it says "site cant be accesed dispatching to our technical staff" when I click on forums, and Wednesday it said that a whole hour before i could get on

it did that to me for 12 hrs one day...no joke. happened like 2 wks ago

AtvMxRider
04-01-2007, 06:34 PM
There is a problem with this site and it has been that way for over a month. People keep making threads about having problems but doesn't seem to do any good.:ermm:

Ralph
04-01-2007, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
There is a problem with this site and it has been that way for over a month. People keep making threads about having problems but doesn't seem to do any good.:ermm:

The problems this thread is about is a different problem. Last night/this morning we had a hard drive fail taking the website down.

Currently we need to rebuild everything again and the majority of the site is back for now. This is all while harlen is in texas not making it any easier.

As far as "problems not getting attended to" thats just nonsense and doesnt have anything supporting it.

We had a major problem this morning, and the details are being wrinkled out as we speak. The things we did to day are the complete contrary to "not doing any good."

-------

The problem you are referring to is far more complex than you seem to think.It is not an easy issue and its being worked on.

Harlen works day and night on the site. He is hundreds of miles away from his family almost every weekend. and still does all he can. This site takes alot of work to run and your never gonna please everyone. There is only so much time in a day.

--- We are not ignoring you ---

MX300ex
04-01-2007, 07:49 PM
yep same thing for me i just got atvriders working today

TXATVRIDER
04-02-2007, 02:25 AM
Yeah i had the same problem i haven't been on in a while myself and it's doin the same thing to me.

ATV Chic
04-02-2007, 01:51 PM
Uuuuggghhh! just took me like 20 mins. to get to the open forum. Had to try both web addresses :mad: just venting lol :grr:

Slinky
04-02-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by sexyatvchic
Uuuuggghhh! just took me like 20 mins. to get to the open forum. Had to try both web addresses :mad: just venting lol :grr:
maybe if people would work or pay attention in their classes they wouldnt be having these problems....

i couldnt get on either :p i hate not being able to get on here when i'm putting off doing work!

400EXTRA
04-02-2007, 04:11 PM
yea it happens to me sometimes

krt400ex
04-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
The problems this thread is about is a different problem. Last night/this morning we had a hard drive fail taking the website down.

Currently we need to rebuild everything again and the majority of the site is back for now. This is all while harlen is in texas not making it any easier.

As far as "problems not getting attended to" thats just nonsense and doesnt have anything supporting it.

We had a major problem this morning, and the details are being wrinkled out as we speak. The things we did to day are the complete contrary to "not doing any good."

-------

The problem you are referring to is far more complex than you seem to think.It is not an easy issue and its being worked on.

Harlen works day and night on the site. He is hundreds of miles away from his family almost every weekend. and still does all he can. This site takes alot of work to run and your never gonna please everyone. There is only so much time in a day.

--- We are not ignoring you ---

thank you for the explanation