PDA

View Full Version : Elka Elites. perfecting.

forum
10-08-2002, 01:06 PM
This is the email I got from Elka
" Hi Carl
You made a good choice by going to the Quadshop, they offer excelent service and prices.

I will wait on your fax number for the custom spec sheet. Their is usually no charge for a custom build long travel rear shock, with the drawing we will have, I will be able to be more specefic on prices but I dont think it will be much more than $1106.00CAN.

We are in fact upgrading / re-desinign the hi / low speed compression adjustement.

The front long travel Elite shock with zero-preload and compression adjustment is $1780.00CAN, the rear is $1258.00CAN.

Best regards,

Yann Guilbeault
Elka Suspension Inc.
"
Does anybody have the older Elites. Did you have any problems????OO ya. I'm getting Elka to build me a long travel rear shock. I bet Axis or pep would charge an arm and a leg to cutom build a shock, I don't even now if PEP can!

NO CHARGE FOR A CUSTOM BUILT LONG TRAVEL REAR SHOCK!!! ELKA IS THE BEST!

Sick0
10-08-2002, 03:23 PM
Elka rocks. I was going to get a pair.

AC 400 ex 02
10-08-2002, 03:45 PM
i really want to get a pair of triple rates with piggys and either a mac daddy rebuild or a whole new rear elka with ssd.is the quad shop the best place to go or should i go through elka?

forum
10-08-2002, 07:54 PM
Your located in the states so go with The quadshop. Put go to Elka for any customer supprt

Quad18star
10-09-2002, 09:12 PM
I have ran and know many guys that have run Elka suspension and they have all had good things to say about them . Couple weeks for turn around times aint too bad compared to months. And look at the prices , 1700$ canadian , so you guys in the USA can pick them up for like 1200$ or less . Not too bad if you ask me . Best service , workmanship, quality you can find . Id go with Elka if it was up to me!!!