PDA

View Full Version : Chatt,TN

KiKxKFX
03-31-2007, 10:06 AM
Are there any good places to ride near chattanooga? I've been off of bikes for about 15 years but I just got a new quad and I'm ready to go riding! Thanks for any info!
Also, There are some powerline easements just off of I-75 in cleveland,TN... does anyone know if this is a legal riding area or are people just risking it and going there?

KiKxKFX
04-02-2007, 10:20 AM
Anyone? I'd like to find some decent trails or open areas to ride. The closest place I know to ride is in oak ridge. :(

JCoop
04-03-2007, 07:56 AM
Hey man I live in Murfreesboro and I hate to tell you but there isnt many places around here to ride. We go to LBL which is in KY but that would be a long drive for you. There is Coal Creek which is towards Knoxville. If you want to race you can look into the MidSouth races. They are a blast. www.msws.org.

Hope this helps.

Coop

KiKxKFX
04-03-2007, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the info! I've never heard of LBL. Is that the riding place near clarksville, KY? I may just have to make the drive... it sure sounds like fun! :)

I'm also wondering how nice Honda Hills(columbia,TN?) & Highland park(Atlanta area) is? Does anyone have any experience riding these places?

JCoop
04-04-2007, 07:13 AM
LBL is in Cadiz KY. It is right on the TN/KY line. Its not that bad of a drive, I would say around 2-3 hours depending where you are. LBL is fun though, very fast. But you can get off the main trail and ride for hours. Terrain is very hard packed so mud isnt really an issue there. It will trash your tires though.

I havent been to Honda Hills, I have heard that place isnt much fun. All the trails are washed and rutted out to the point where you cant ride them. But I havent been there so I could be wrong.

Actually I think we are heading up to LBL this weekend to get some riding in. You should go. The actual place is called Turkey Bay so you could probably google it to get directions.

Coop