PDA

View Full Version : FMF Q4Ti "thumbs up"

4ABURN
03-30-2007, 07:04 PM
Just put this pipe on my 06 er. for the peaple that need or care about the noise, this pipe is great. power is great everywere,the throttle response was improved and the little hisitation that was there (very little) is now gone .The fit and finish is top notch. out put is around 99 db and 96 with the insert. Sound with the insert out,(the way I have it.)is DEEP and sounds great.Any way thought I would share this with you,for those that ask about a pipe that is not real loud,this pipe is great......Love it. go to fmf to see it.:D

TWISTED DINLI
03-30-2007, 08:50 PM
could you post a pic of it on your bike.

4ABURN
03-30-2007, 09:08 PM
If I have time. I have dial up only and a new digital camera that I have not yet installed the software so give me a day or too,and I will "stay tuned":D It does look great on the bike.

4ABURN
03-31-2007, 05:39 PM
knot a great picture put it should do.

Gray33
03-31-2007, 09:48 PM
hello, what is the price tag on this pipe? if you mind me askin...Also is it better then a hmf or rosseir pipe?

nice quad by the way

4ABURN
04-01-2007, 08:56 AM
I,m in canada were everything is to much. the pipe here is worth about 400 plus tax. I was able to pick it up on a return,because it had a scratch on the inside.(very small), so I picked up for 200, never been on a bike... great deal here. know that I have one I would have payed full price for one.... have not had one of the other,so can not say its better, just that the build quality, power, sound is top notch.
:D