PDA

View Full Version : WANTED! Black front wheels for LE YFZ or Raptor

N.J.C.
03-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Wrecked a friends brand new LE YFZ and bent a front wheel. The stockers are black. Anyone have a stock, black front wheel for a LE YFZ or Raptor? Or, does anyone have a like new set of front wheels, stock offset, in black for either the YFZ or Raptor? MUST be black wheels. Douglas or ITP...maybe Baja's or GP's. Almost any .190 style wheel might work. Please post pics! I have PayPal. PM if needed...thanks! NJC

N.J.C.
03-30-2007, 09:07 AM
Bump....

alldesignatv
03-30-2007, 12:37 PM
I have a full set of black rims and tires like new. $139 plus shipping for the front pair. I also have the rears. Email me at pqa@comcast.net

N.J.C.
03-30-2007, 01:07 PM
^^^^^VERY INTERESTED!!! If they look anything like new I'll probably take them. I have paypal...you? What would the shipping be to 66056, east-central KS?

N.J.C.
04-02-2007, 11:53 AM
Stilll in need. designsatv....I emailed you w/ questions. You get it? Are those wheels/tires still available or not?

V.M.C.
04-07-2007, 06:03 PM
Bump Bump Bump:D :D :D

N.J.C.
04-08-2007, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by V.M.C.
Bump Bump Bump:D :D :D

What he said!^^^^^

Anyone?

IMSROLL450R
04-08-2007, 09:40 AM
Stop wreckin other people bikes Nick and you wont have to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

N.J.C.
04-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by IMSROLL450R
Stop wreckin other people bikes Nick and you wont have to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

I would hardly call it a real wreck. Explain to me how sand can bend a damn wheel?!?!:rolleyes: Effin' Yamaha wheels...junk I say.:mad: :D I've hit trees w/ my stock Zuki wheels and NEVER had a problem. Honda and Zuki use the best stock wheels IMO.

V.M.C.
04-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by N.J.C.
I would hardly call it a real wreck. Explain to me how sand can bend a damn wheel?!?!:rolleyes: Effin' Yamaha wheels...junk I say.:mad: :D I've hit trees w/ my stock Zuki wheels and NEVER had a problem. Honda and Zuki use the best stock wheels IMO.

Zuki and honda wheels are no better they are all made by the same company. I bent my front left stock rim on my Z just doing a
stupid donut, and I seen that wreck :D
you were haulin *** on that sweet ***
yfz.:blah: Get me some wheels the weather is gettin nice :devil:

N.J.C.
04-08-2007, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by V.M.C.
Zuki and honda wheels are no better they are all made by the same company. I bent my front left stock rim on my Z just doing a
stupid donut, and I seen that wreck :D
you were haulin *** on that sweet ***
yfz.:blah: Get me some wheels the weather is gettin nice :devil:

Vrock...didn't realize that was you. Never got a response from alldesignsatv for pics so I'm ordering new ITP Baja's for it. Heck w/ waiting and wondering.

V.M.C.
04-09-2007, 07:11 AM
Cool I'll pm you my address so they can be drop shipped to me