PDA

View Full Version : Wiring up a fan to run constant?!

balls2da-wall
03-29-2007, 07:21 AM
Well I have a XC race this weekend and she is shaping up to be a muddy mess. Im wanting to run my radiator fan on all the time and was wondering what wire I need to ground or whats the best way to go about it.

Thanks.

Sjorge450R
03-29-2007, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by balls2da-wall
Well I have a XC race this weekend and she is shaping up to be a muddy mess. Im wanting to run my radiator fan on all the time and was wondering what wire I need to ground or whats the best way to go about it.

Thanks.

all you have to do is ground the wire that is plugged into that little connector in front of the head. You prob know what im talking about.

JW450R1
04-01-2007, 06:42 AM
Your best bet is to get a ground sided toggle switch and ground out the wire on the front side of the head is.The fan motor will probably burn out if it hooked up all the time.

Sjorge450R
04-01-2007, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by JW450R1
Your best bet is to get a ground sided toggle switch and ground out the wire on the front side of the head is.The fan motor will probably burn out if it hooked up all the time.

no it will not. I know at least 5 people who have done this and nothing bad has ever happened. This is like a must do for a harescramble racer.