PDA

View Full Version : K&N vs. Uni ??? THX!!!

TurboScooter
03-29-2007, 12:47 AM
wow , some heated debate over some air filters guy's. Im just glad i didnt ask Whats the meannig of life. Then we would really be in trouble.

Other then that the K&N is still doin fine on my bike ive taken it out twice and it still looks REALLY clean. i oild it up a little put the outwear back on and it seems to be doing great. thx for all the advice.

speedfreaksguy
03-29-2007, 07:53 AM
Shure its clean, because all of the dirt is in your motor.

Sorry, I had to.

ratso
03-29-2007, 11:14 AM
I wish I could get a fire under my post HMF slip on with HRC.

rlplive
03-29-2007, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by TurboScooter
wow , some heated debate over some air filters guy's. Im just glad i didnt ask Whats the meannig of life. Then we would really be in trouble.

Other then that the K&N is still doin fine on my bike ive taken it out twice and it still looks REALLY clean. i oild it up a little put the outwear back on and it seems to be doing great. thx for all the advice.
Dude just keep an eye on that thing and always make sure the clamp is tight, when the clamp is tight put your quad in nuetral and pull on the filter, make sure it does not come out. Mine has been slipping out so I put my stocker back on. I think it is a design flaw the way the k&n just slips in there. That hard rubber seems to slide out easily. I am switchin to uni but I hope you have better luck.
Ryan

honda350r
03-29-2007, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by speedfreaksguy
Shure its clean, because all of the dirt is in your motor.

Sorry, I had to.

:macho